[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't like her new voice actor.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
I don't like her new voice actor.
>>
I don't like her new game.
>>
>>318139420
>>318142162
I didn't know she had a new voice actor, and I haven't seen any gameplay.
>>
>>318142248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GBVMGXXFMw
>>
>>318139420
I don't like her new design
>>
File: faith.jpg (23 KB, 970x544) Image search: [Google]
faith.jpg
23 KB, 970x544
>>318142404
Problem
>>
File: how do I anatomics.jpg (334 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
how do I anatomics.jpg
334 KB, 1920x1080
>>318142360
The movement seems too effortless, especially the way she climbs the pipe at 1:30. It might still be allright, but the parkour might not be as challenging as the original game. I also don't like the scifi theme they're going for
>>
>>318142360
i don't like it
>>
>>318142360
From the description
>experience the moment where Faith begins her rise from a carefree runner to the hero the city needs
Wasn't this the plot of Mirror's Edge 1?
>>
>>318142360
The combat looks casualized as fuck desu fameleon
>>
>>318142983
The combat was already casual.
>>
>>318143072
I mean even more casual. The gameplay in general looks casualized as fuck
>>
looks exactly like the first game, haters gonna hate?
>>
>>318142648
The original game at least had a kinda down to earth feel about the aesthetic, like even though it was super minimalist at least you felt this was a universe inhabited by mostly adults

Now this one looks more like some faggy teenager matrix type shit, know what I mean?
It was basically architechural design:the game, now they brought way too much modern gay fashion into it and made it really lame
>>
>>318143143
How? You can't see the buttons being pressed.
Unless by that you mean "looks more fluid and not jerky and shit", then sure.
>>
>>318143525
If it looks too fluid then it probably is "press X to be awesome".
>>
>>318143571
That's just a stupid argument and we won't find out until the game is released. I wouldn't be too surprised if it was, but I also wouldn't care much since the combat in the last game was pretty rubbish anyway.
>>
>>318143695
>we won't find out until the game is released
EA and Ubi have been doing stuff like this for so long that I've sorta gained a sixth sense for detecting stuff like this. Its gonna be easier than the first game.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.