[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's ok when A-team does unfair mob bosses!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 80.jpg (131 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
80.jpg
131 KB, 1200x675
>It's ok when A-team does unfair mob bosses!
>>
They're weak to electricity you fuck should fall fast
>>
really?

Of all the bosses, THAT'S the one you're gonna whine about?
>>
>having trouble with living failures

Really dog?

They're slow as fuck and you block half of them off just by putting the tree between you and the ones casting magic. Other than that they each go down in like 3-4 hits and you have plenty of time to wail on one before another runs over to you.

The only thing that might catch you off guard is the meteors but they're all localized in one spot and don't track so once you see them summoning you have plenty of time to run away.
>>
u r a ''''living failure'''' lamo
>>
>>318132996
So non-arcane builds are fucked

Great game, so many options to pick
>>
>>318135615

>what is bolt paper
>>
>>318132798

Defeated them first try.

Git Gud , scrub.
>>
>>318135615

My arcane level is 10 and I didn't even use bolt paper.

You must be really bad in video games, are you not?
>>
>>318132798
Aww poor anon, the name of the boss reminded you of yourself?
>>
>>318132798
Mob bosses are never okay.
>>
This game has such disappointing rewards. Nothing is ever an upgrade and the best you will get are sidegrades. Like 90% of the shit you get is useless.
>>
>>318137095
What you said makes no sense. The game makes every choice viable, so an upgrade outside of ones leveled stats is up to preference. But I took the bait I guess, you fucking loon.
>>
>>318135615
Shitposting at its most idiotic
>>
>>318136446
Fucking got him! Not even being sarcastic. The boss battle is piss easy.
>>
>>318137095

> Nothing is ever an upgrade and the best you will get are sidegrades.

This is objectively the best way to do loot systems. You are literal human garbage for thinking otherwise.
>>
>>318137095

Is this the age we live in? Where people are so hopelessly retarded yet still have access to a forum to voice how fucking retarded they are?
>>
>>318139027
>everything is bait meme
Fuck off, I actually agree with him. Behind every boss soul in ds there is weapon to craft. In bb you get runes the majority of which you won't ever use.
>>
>>318135615

My xX_Sephiroth~420_Xx chikage build obliterated them in seconds. Please stop being baddies
>>
>>318139207
You are objectively an idiot.
>>318139302
You are objectively delusional and a fag.

Phew, feels good to have everything in place and settled.
>>
>>318132798
Mob bosses are the easiest. Never lost to a single one. Git gud.
>>
What are your favorite STR weapons now?

I like Kirkhammer and Whirligig Saw myself, even if the saw noice gets pretty annoying after a while it still feels satisfying to use.
>>
>people are still falling for a b team meme it is almost like people believe from has thousand of workers were in reality they use this excuse for to calm the neckbeards to buy their shit again
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.