[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been "that guy" who was really good at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 30
File: phoon.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
phoon.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
Have you ever been "that guy" who was really good at one particular game? Let's hear some stories /v/.

Any current games worth trying to do that in?
>>
ur poop kid
>>
Was mentioned best raging squad leader who took game too seriously
>>
File: AR.jpg (978 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
AR.jpg
978 KB, 1280x720
>exploit the latency 1HKO glitch against nips in Anarchy Reigns when it was Japan only
>all the other 15 players in the match team up on me
>>
>>318124841
>Have you ever been "that guy" who was really good at one particular game?
gears of war 3
>Any current games worth trying to do that in?
no
>>
>>318124841
I was pretty high up in timesplitters 3 and also in a top ranked guild, those were good times
>>
>>318124841
I was really good at SOF2 back in the day, people called me cheater all the time
>>
im gonna get harrassed
but i got aliens colonial marines the hour it came out. max level and everything. ps3. ppl made account names like 'gonna-kill-anon'

no community anymore on ps3. got it on pc and am slowly getting back to where i was
>>
Dominated Gang Wars in Max Payne 3 on PS3 with one other friend of mine.

We both had around 3 win ratio.
Crew battle win ratio was over 100 wins and 3 losses.
My k/d was around 2.9 and my friend was at 3.1

Too bad the game started dying a month later. MP3s multiplayer was unexpectedly fun as fuck, I wonder why it wasn't all that popular.
>>
File: MOTHERFUCKING AERIAL JOUSTING.jpg (987 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
MOTHERFUCKING AERIAL JOUSTING.jpg
987 KB, 1500x2000
I was really good at ace combat zero
then again it's a single player game so there's nothing to be proud of
and no, I barely use FALKEN, morgan, or wyvern because they're OP as fuck

F-15C all day erry day
>>
>>318124841
Demon's Souls, my negroid family member.
>>
Mario kart
>>
>who was really good
>tfw i've never been above pubstomper
too good for pubs too bad for comp
and even that just for two games
>>
File: 1424074150124.jpg (24 KB, 448x337) Image search: [Google]
1424074150124.jpg
24 KB, 448x337
Completely dominated Uncharted 2 and 3 Multiplayer.

Completely average at all other online shooters.
>>
I had something like a 25:1 win rate in hardcore search and destroy with my clan back in the days of CoD4.

I had some world record clear times when the game had been out for about a month in Marble Blast Ultra on the xbox 360 arcade
>>
>>318132318
that's because the people you're fighting just wanted the movie experience
>>
File: 1a0-97inRC.gif (111 KB, 304x224) Image search: [Google]
1a0-97inRC.gif
111 KB, 304x224
Well I am very good at fighting games. I sometimes play my friends who aren't very good and tend to mash and do dumb stuff. It's either they get pissed if I try to teach them how to play or they get pissed if I try to go easy on them since they assume I am just toying with them. I can't win with them.
>>
i was actually pretty good at css and 1.6

dont play csgo often
>>
dark souls 360, was #1 invader for months after release
counter strike 1.6, played on pro teams and attended CPL
runescape, ddosed and scammed little faggots and made about 8k from real world trading

;)
>>
>>318124841
>Arma 2 and 3 pvp
Fucked shit up in those games, also was a really good pilot in arma 2
>>
File: hell yeah motherfucker.gif (457 KB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
hell yeah motherfucker.gif
457 KB, 390x293
all of them because I'm not shit at video games
>>
>>318132791

Honestly I would kill to have a friend like you. I've always wanted to get good at fighting games, but know no one who is decent at them.

I don't really want to rely on online play to get better at a fighting game, because it ain't the same.
>>
I get top score on almost every mp fps game I play on PC but I don't think I'm that good.

All I do is shoot from angles. Only people who can kill me are those with superior twitch reflex
>>
I used to be accused of hacking in Crossfire.
>>
Played in the first 3 EPS seasons of CSS
Got several World Top 10 kills in WoW Vanilla and TBC
Qualified for the first BLC tournament at Dreamhack

Never could even motivate myself to play any games long enough to become really good at them apart from these three. CSGO is just too dull after all this time, I hate MOBAs because at some point along the line I started to hate team games, I dont like RTS so SC was never an option and fighting games, well I am European and I am more interested in Guilty Gear (for which no community exists) than lets say SF or Smash.
>>
mario kart 64. I've never been beaten.
>>
I'm unbeatable at Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader with my rare 'no ratons, beer and religion only, monk army' technique handed down through generations.
>>
>>318124841

Yeah. Rock band 1/2/3.

Really good guitarist, above average drummer, really good pro keys.

>play with people
>they send me friend requests after a few songs
>lots of women speak to me and invite me to play all the time
>some of them are moms playing on their sons accounts singing songs

I get boners at that thought. Don't know why, playing games with women is a turn on for me.
>>
>>318124841
I usually dominate Arms Race matches in CSGO, winning half the time, always in top 3. However I fail at every other mode.
>>
Pretty decent on 360 BF3, conquest on urban maps only, still probably not great in comparison to pc players.

My brother use to play competitive warrock, korean poor man's BF. He played exclusively harbor ida, had a ida only clan, for those who know what im talking about.
>>
>>318125093
>Have you ever been "that guy" who was really good at one particular game?
>once I used a glitch to have the best score on a server.
>>
Yea I'm really good at WoW and have had several rank 1's and numerous top 10's

When I used to raid hardcore my friends and family understood that I was busy Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday nights.
>>
that snes super mario bros game. i could finish a good chunk of it crouching using just momentum, but still getting times almost as good as standing up and running
>>
>playing burnout 2 with my old man
>hes not that great, but its fun
>does something on level 47 crash with the buses on the highways
>it wigs out, the buses just drifuto down the highway, hit the end, and do flips. not side ways flips. front to back, lengthwise flips
>buses
>makes 50 million billion points
>leaderboard highscore
>mfw
>>
Don't know why, but my brother used to be amazing at Columns on Sega Genesis when we were both pretty young.
>>
yeah cs
>>
was top master on sc2 wol
now i have a gf and i became really casual on sc2
>>
Battlefield 3, I could lead a motherfucker in a scope like nobodys business.
Was always lucky with my sticky grenades in WaW too.
>>
>>318134101
you do much arena fps?
quake, reflex, unrealtournament. shits still kicking.
>>
I was good at flying jets in ARMA 2

It was great because it always pissed off the enemy
>>
Quake 3. I was cooler than the other guys.
>>
>>318124841
I'm extremely good at sniper in tf2 but i'm trash at sniper in csgo.
>>
>Helldivers

Running people through the hardest missions is fun as fuck
>>
When I used to play Verdun I would always top the scoreboard of both teams with around +80 kills
>>
>>318131905
This twisted game needs to be reset.
>>
>used to dominate early CS 1.6 rounds
>what I mean is I would consistente attain 13-1 and 14-3 K-D stats.
>would get kicked and banned by butthurt admins on private servers
>would absolutely dominate most home-made maps as I loved going Rambo instead of holding corners. My extensive aim_map training paid off every time.

Last time I played cs_go I was floored as to how many headshots I was missing. I thought I was really bad until I read on /v/ that they introduced first shit inaccuracy. I just p90 spray rushed from then on. Would get food scores but couldn't ace like I used to with my trusty m4/ak

Man, whoever says cs go feels like 1.6 is selling you a ticket to the hype train.

1.6 was not about first shot inaccuracy. It was never about forced team play, corner camping (as much as currently) , crouch spraying.... You can't even side-step cancel inercia to shoot perfectly in a spkit-second stop anymore . the game plays really differently in 1v1 fights now.
>>
>>318140435
1.6 had that first shot inaccuracy, too. you were just out of your element with GO, i think
>>
>>318140557
Ak/m4 were ridiculously accurate in long ranges.

Test out the aim_m4a1_ak47 cs 1.6 map against bots and see for yourself
>>
>>318140435
>until I read on /v/ that they introduced first shit inaccuracy.

1.6 had the same inaccuracy. The only real difference is that 1.6's hitboxes were bigger, but GO got an update a few months ago to fix them and made them bigger as well.

>You can't even side-step cancel inercia to shoot perfectly in a spkit-second stop anymore

Yes you can.
>>
>>318141563
>you can
You can? And how feasible is that? Infovideos on YT tell me there's a deceleration period which makes the whole thing harder to pull off consistently

>go has bigger hitboxes now
When was that update?
>>
>>318141563
Also, the innacuracy is more pronounced in GO. I've seen the comparison videos. In long /b, you can't reliably duel the CT awp from pit with ak/m4. The inaccuracy is too large . this wasn't a problem in 1.6 .
>>
>>318124841

Yeah it's called Smash Brothers for Wii U
>>
File: 1447618778045.jpg (38 KB, 600x662) Image search: [Google]
1447618778045.jpg
38 KB, 600x662
being #1 at a game is weird, you get legit fans, hatemail etc.

You'll join a lobby, and people will recognize your name and leave immediately

You'll go up to an enemy, and they'll suicide, because they would rather kill themselves than face you in open combat

You meet new players and beat the innocence out of them so badly that they quit

The only things that make you sweat are other really good players, but not 1v1 though you can handle that

it's when you meet a goonsquad of really good guys, that makes you sweat pretty hard but you still end up beating them

You meet friends and have a great time, but you get bored

you decide "what if I MURDER everyone?"
so you wage war against the game itself

eventually you kill the entire community so badly that nobody wants to play with you

you try to teach new players how to git gud at your game just so you can have a challenge but they quit the game or leave

you dig up older legends of the game just to fight them and win

eventually you get to the point where you just swap your name and try to play but everyone knows your playstyle and leaves anyways

All you want is a decent fight and nobody can give that to you

so you quit and leave the game behind, just like the devs did
>>
> 38 - 0 as Zeus
> Blink BoT Maelstrom Veil
> team congratulating me, commendations all round
> "zeus r u a smurf"
> jokingly say yes
> 5 games in low priority queue
>>
I was addicted to the Skate series when I was in high school and I became insanely good. I probably have over 5000 hours total across all the games. I knew exactly what combos I could do with the speed I was going and exactly how much points I would get when I landed. The games were just unnaturally fun for me for whatever reason. Maybe I hit my head while I was playing it or something.
>>
File: bCKK2QK[1].jpg (247 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bCKK2QK[1].jpg
247 KB, 1920x1080
>>318141797
>You can? And how feasible is that? Infovideos on YT tell me there's a deceleration period which makes the whole thing harder to pull off consistently
It might be harder than 1.6, I don't know, but it's easy to do consistently. At least tens of thousands of people can consistently do it.

>When was that update?
Couple months ago.

>>318141875
>Also, the innacuracy is more pronounced in GO.
It isn't. The AK and M4s are actually more accurate on the first shot than in 1.6. The recoil is more unforgiving however.

>long /b
You mean Long A, right?
>>
File: 1443775138556.png (247 KB, 380x366) Image search: [Google]
1443775138556.png
247 KB, 380x366
>>318140395
>>
File: 1336723088422.jpg (33 KB, 287x301) Image search: [Google]
1336723088422.jpg
33 KB, 287x301
>>318142917
you sound like someone who uses an aimbot then lies about it and brags how good they are.

Legitimate good players are always chill as fuck
>>
File: 1436554115678.gif (652 KB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1436554115678.gif
652 KB, 392x400
I was the only guy who could actually play Through the Fire and Flames on Expert on Guitar Hero 3
Guitar hero was somehow the coolest shit and everyone (normies included) played it. I won my school Guitar hero tournament and the COD4 tournament with a friend of mine that then literally joined faze clan and became somewhat famous
>>
I was really good at the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood multiplayer, I had like a 91% winrate in the Alliance-gamemode.
I was also really good at LBP if you want to count that as a game where you can be "that guy"
>>
File: Battlefield_4.jpg (107 KB, 411x607) Image search: [Google]
Battlefield_4.jpg
107 KB, 411x607
I was #1 in the world in both BF3 and BF4, I quit playing BF because BF4 was complete shit.
And no I didn't try out for any teams or anything because I'm a perfectionist and don't need less players telling me what to do.
>>
>>318124841
I'm in the top 100 on the fourth level of Super Hexagon. That's it really.
>>
I was on the top ten for ps2 leaderboards for star wars battlefront 2. I was first for a few years but I was still in the top ten until the severs died.

Man I was fucking good, I had no real fame though possibly due to the many people who had no idea ps2 had online.

although people did recognize me when I joined some matches as I always ended up with a stupidly high score
>>
im pretty good at racan games

i was amongst the top 10 in the world in colin mcrae dirt because i really liked that game

im top 1% k/d in destiny
>>
File: charred.jpg (64 KB, 405x457) Image search: [Google]
charred.jpg
64 KB, 405x457
Played LoL with friends and many times I dominated with beefy supports like Maokai, Blitz, Tresh and Nautilus. They always started to yell and cheer in Teamspeak when they heard I was coming to play, and often let me carry.

It was really fun, landing perfect hooks, initiating and just rekting everyone while supporting and blocking my team was great.
Too bad the game and the community turned to shit and everyone stopped playing.
>>
File: 1444544053862.jpg (41 KB, 626x465) Image search: [Google]
1444544053862.jpg
41 KB, 626x465
I was in the highest league division and won some LAN tournaments in TF2
>>
File: Leffen1-300x268.png (124 KB, 300x268) Image search: [Google]
Leffen1-300x268.png
124 KB, 300x268
I've never really been anything better than average when it comes to competitive games, but for some reason whenever I play Unreal Tournament I just rape everything in sight. 2 Years ago I was working at a game dev camp and they were doing this national tournament for each camp across the country at other campuses, this year our camp was going to an observatory but they didnt need me so I stayed back and played the tournament. 8-man DM on Deck with a 15 minute time limit. I ended up getting 119 kills and 8 deaths. In the last couple minutes I was just jumping around with the impact hammer.

Didn't really play any shooters for the 2 years since until recently when i've been playing UT4, can stomp pubs but good duelers shit on me now.
>>
Dofus(literally who the mmorpg) / Diablo 2/3 / rpgs in general
Im the dude my friends usually come to when they need help with builds
>>
File: IMG_0971.jpg (995 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0971.jpg
995 KB, 2048x1536
I was a fucking pro in GTA IV Cops & Crooks on the Xbox360.
Together with a good friend I dominated the whole thing, we knew every fucking corner in Liberty City, we had tactics and a plan n shit.

whenever we won a round I send them a message: "lol nups".
>>
>>318142917

cringe
>>
>dominated in q3
>dominated in W:ET
>nobody played Halo PC against me, only with me
>same with Halo 2
>first brigadier general in Halo 3
>well known in Gears of War 1
>communities are dead
>play cs:go
>get my shit stomped

No matter how much you mongs defend this game, its still a bad game. Not aiming at their head and getting a headshot is fucking retarded.
>>
>>318132791
Sure is an annoying "curse". Sometimes I wish I could just go full out against a friend that has a chance against me.
>>
Only in a local sense.

>Rock band
Could beat 99% of drum songs on expert. This is apparently a huge feat. I was "the guy" at rock band amongst my friends, played guitar better but it was less impressive because of how long the guitar hero franchise was out before it.
>have friends over at mine
>play Spoonman for the fuck of it
>everyone loses their shit while I'm sat there drumming away
>if there was ever a "this is my jam" moment in my life, this was it
>drum solo comes up
>"he doesn't even see the notes, he just plays them"
>completely zoned out
>100% it, blaze on through the rest of the song
>friends lose their shit

That alone is making me want to buy into rock band 4. A lot of good memories attached to the franchise.
>>
>>318124841
Well, i am a great borderlands player
>>
>>318147356
b4nny?
>>
>>318146761
ok
>>
File: 4528374.jpg (36 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
4528374.jpg
36 KB, 460x276
>dedust 2
>me vs 7 (everyone else in my team was dead very early in the round)
>it happened while I was "in the zone"
>I was running around the map hunting down niggas emptying guns and picking up enemy weapons
>last guy alive was under bridge on terrorist side, going up with an m4 ready to fuck my shit up
>I was out of bullets
>was still in the zone and feeling the Apocalypse Now guy
>take out knife and jump off bridge hoping to land near him
>land right on his head
>begin to stab his fucking head and he didn't know wtf was going on
>round ends and everyone is laughing their asses off going like "holly shit!"
I was never great at this game, but at least once, I knew what glory was like.
>>
File: 1320097894230.jpg (6 KB, 170x213) Image search: [Google]
1320097894230.jpg
6 KB, 170x213
>>318148815

based

>tfw rock band got me into real drumming
>>
>>318124841
I was really good in CoD1, CoD4 and BF3.

I stopped playing because fuck EA / Activision and the meta was stale as crusty cum.
>>
I was exceptionally good at TF2, got invited to a bunch of Highlander teams but never could be arsed to participate and show up for routine training sessions.

Oddly I could demojump really well but I fucking sucked at rocket jumping.
>>
File: 1336859628918742.jpg (31 KB, 355x401) Image search: [Google]
1336859628918742.jpg
31 KB, 355x401
I was stupidly good in HC Bad Company 2. The amount of hate I generated just by hiding in the enemy base moving from spot to spot. I literally won games by pissing people off making them focus on hunting me down rather than defending objectives. God damn I miss BC2 maps. Stopped playing after BF3.
>>
File: 1443248902019.jpg (591 KB, 1800x2700) Image search: [Google]
1443248902019.jpg
591 KB, 1800x2700
>>318154469
> Running around with a GOL Magnum with red dot scope instant headshotting everyone
>>
>>318138752

>being good at WoW is considered being "that guy"

haha
>>
>>318154612

>Not using the 4x scope because the game bugged out with it by not giving bullet drop

Best of 2 worlds.
>>
I've never been really exceptionally good at a game. Mostly because I never committed the time to getting good at one game and I just played everything and had fun
>>
File: 1443969112021.jpg (165 KB, 439x550) Image search: [Google]
1443969112021.jpg
165 KB, 439x550
Back when Awesomenauts first launched on pc me and my squad of goons got the game and played a fuckload of it. We weren't able to snag the top spot on the leaderboards but we got our whole 3 man team into the top 100 during season 6. After that I started playing less and less and eventually stopped playing altogether.

Sometimes I try to get into the Awesomenauts again but it's just so different now it doesn't even feel like the same game. It's sad knowing that I've lost something that I can't get back.
>>
File: Bfbc2.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
Bfbc2.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1125
>>318124841
Used to amazing at this game when i was with my squad we would win every map good times.
>>
File: 1390131394585.jpg (31 KB, 428x410) Image search: [Google]
1390131394585.jpg
31 KB, 428x410
I really don't care about random people I play with/against in games. If I feel like leaving or going AFK in some ranked game I will. If someone acts like a bitch or if I don't like some team I'll just go afk. I'm that guy, and I really don't care.

Also story time:
>play on comm DM server in CS GO
>Friberg from NiP joins
>make it my objective to shit on him
>there's a bugged spawn spot on B site you can camp, so I just sit and spam him
>he ragequits and plays Battlefront instead (on stream)
>makes remarks about how much bullshit the DM game was several times throughout the stream
>>
File: 986.gif (543 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
986.gif
543 KB, 480x480
>>318156196
>>318154612
>>318154469
>Get a PS3
>First game is BFBC2
>Playing on a CRT because I was stupid and poor
>MVP every fucking round
>People used to compliment my Black Hawk piloting skills
>>
>>318156234
Who even cares about friberg nowadays, nip are a joke and he's not even the punchline
>>
>>318124841
I used to kill people from 500-600 meters on a regular basis using K98's without scopes in RO
>>
File: counter strike bullets.png (6 KB, 281x180) Image search: [Google]
counter strike bullets.png
6 KB, 281x180
Halo 2 1.0

I used to play every day after school in LAN, and got to win local tournaments and make very good friends there.

That's whats lost in online games only. Maknig it an event and getting to know people. I realized it wasn't Halo, but the community we created around it and the good times we spent.
>>
>>318124841
I played nothing but Halo PC through high school, played 3 hour long no sheilds CTF games all the time. Got gud, have screen shots on my other computer with the end game scores at like 6 caps, 450 kills and 50 deaths
>>
>>318127543
what was your name?
>>
I'm pretty damn good at USF4 (well over 4000pp, competitive at EU tourneys, one of the better players in my country)
>>
>>318154612
I would do that and hard carry games by rushing the enemies bases as they spawned on rush. The last section of port valdez, I would always into the A building before the enemy team was even fully regrouped and had a whole routine of getting to the point. Good times.
>>
File: 1411978141284.gif (2 MB, 275x319) Image search: [Google]
1411978141284.gif
2 MB, 275x319
>>318124841
Shattered Horizon.

I guess people just had a hard time dealing with 3 planes of movement.

Too bad it died.
>>
I'm S rank in splatoon if that means anything.

Also I was one of the best in the world at happy wars, but nobody played happy wars.
>>
i was pretty good at call of duty 1 until the expansion came out
>>
>>318124841
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Very often went 20:1

Other than that, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger.
I'm in the top 50 for Duels and arcade levels
>>
File: +0udigg.png (1 MB, 1274x798) Image search: [Google]
+0udigg.png
1 MB, 1274x798
>>318124841
Was in 201st when in promos (according to lolking). Is a bit high when considering how many plays it in euw, but I probably played it a lot more than the average as well.
>>
>>318124841
Im really good at every game I play. Perhaps not professional tier in every game but really good. I top scoreboards in every game I play. Not a difficult task when you have been playing video games for 29 years.
>>
>>318124841
>LoL
Knew the distance of spells, how to effectively play all champions, knew how to counter all champions but only quit when they fucked with Sona's scaling for AP and changed her spells...

Use to team up with a ranged AD carry and I'd have my concord Q ready. Nothing kills faster than Q concord auto attack Q plus Q from Caityn and auto attack. And the ability to have heals that do 300 every 3 seconds.

I'm also great at RTS games. Platinum in SC2, Major in AoE3, and Warboss in DoW2. Sadly I haven't seen any good looking RTS games recently. Although the kingdom under fire MMO looks enticing.
>>
>>318128825

I'm guessing you're that guy who wrote the only 9/10 review for the game?
>>
No, I'm bad at everything
>>
>>318157253
Nerd
>>
>>318124841
No. I'm rather the kind of guy that is completely average on all genres.
>>
>>318157253
What rank?
>>
>>318156541
>>318156234
Does anyone else think its weird an esports team is using a racial slur as an acronym for their team name?
>>
Guitar Hero. That's probably the only game that I was really good at, best in my group of friends and usually one of the top players at events with the game available.
>>
Cod 4
enter match
destroy other team
leave
>>
>>318124841
I'm that guy with basically every game I've ever played, nigger
>>
>>318124841
I was low-comp tier good in TF2 until Valve ruined it all.
I don't want to talk about it.
Ever since I can't put enough dedication into a game and do extremely well in it in fear of the same happening.
>>
in gmod i normally obliterate people on dm servers with E2 weapons, such as mechs, helicopters, missiles, etc.

shit's gotten boring, though
>>
I was "that guy" whenever my friends got together to play Halo 4. Not very impressive because Halo 4 has the skill ceiling of a somalian mudhut but it was fun kicking everybody's ass.
>>
>>318157848
I was in the 2ks awhile back and I did some local tournaments. Only tournys I go to now are for SSBM.

I'm about to buy an adapter for the xboxone so I can play Halo 5 with M/KB.
>>
>>318146947
I'm top 100 on the sixth level which is mostly cheaters, suck my wiener nerd
>>
Who else autisticly skilled at everything they touch here
>>
Gears of War 2. I was only 16 when it came out and I didn't have a mic or anything but I consistently did extremely well. I really did love that game, no more time, patience or willingness to do that with any game anymore.
>>
>>318124841
The original Gunz: The Duel. I played it nonstop for days and was one of those faggots that killed with the daggers just to be particularly awful. Needless to say I haven't been that good at a game for a long time. Only maybe with scout in TF2.
>>
>>318158735
>gears of war 3 beta
>destroy everyone no one can match me
>gears of war 3 release
>average as fuck
I don't know what happened, but it's bullshit.
>>
>>318158573
reporting in

>friends play a new game for weeks
>ask me to join in
>after a few hours I'm the best in the group

alternatively
>game comes out
>be unbeatable for like a week
>>
>>318159068
Sawed off DESU. Gnasher weekend was the only time I went positive.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
THROUGH IVY
>>
>>318124841
>>318124841
As far as I know, I'm the only one within a good 1000 mile radius who can beat House of the Dead 4 on one life. When I played at Florida Atlantic University, I drew a crowd of people a couple of times. I'm still a bit pissed off that they got rid of their whole little arcade they had there. I'd still visit occasionally if they still had it since it was the only working HotD4 I could find, and it's still a 45min drive away.
>>
File: 1366524891479.jpg (699 KB, 1168x806) Image search: [Google]
1366524891479.jpg
699 KB, 1168x806
>>318159107
>>318158573
not really, but still way better than everyone I know. feels good.
>>
I can beat everyone I know at Umvc3 and I can hold my own against the best at my old University, but I get my fucking ass kicked in any tournaments. It's made me not want to play anymore; those guys are on another level far beyond me.
>>
>Constantly get called aimbot when sniping in tf2
>People were so sure of it one time that they tried to ban me over other people literally exploiting

That was a good day, too bad TF2 is fucking trash now.
>>
>>318124841
Used to dominate in the "realistic" shooters (Insurgency, RO, ArmA, etc) in both pub servers and competitive play. Was a pretty good twitch shooter, but my forte was more positioning and getting where people don't expect.

Somewhere along the line I became a huge bitch though, and now get horrible anxiety trying to play.
Losing feels like shit and I feel nothing when I win, so I stopped playing.
>>
I used to be very good at skullgirls
>>
>>318142968
Pfff rip
>>
>>318159897
FAU has an arcade?
>>
I could 1CC that one star wars arcade game where you do lightsaber duels and flying stages
>>
>>318166051
Oh god I cant read
>>
>>318142968
>playing mobashits

autism
>>
>Burning crusade
>Holy Paladin Bl.elf
>Never lost 1 arena
>Started arenas with blue pve equipment
>People surrendered when they saw me and my pal
>Never reached our best potential because i had a fight with my pal, i never talked to him after it
Holys were bs before
>>
>>318145689
https://youtu.be/KkVdTbIPIto
>>
I'm so good at the games that I'd swear I actually was the Prince of Persia.
>>
i used to play css from time to time around 2007-2008 eventually i actually got more into the game and played it just about everyday until 2011 then i basically stopped and just last year i tried to play again and well im not playing it as often anymore because i have too many other games plus source has died out and community is lame as fuck
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.