[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
he won't stop harassing me to get gay with him I just want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: priston gayvey.jpg (39 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
priston gayvey.jpg
39 KB, 620x349
he won't stop harassing me to get gay with him

I just want to be a wasteland hero protecting the innocent and this fudgelord keeps making advances

they killed me "WIFE" and kidnapped my "SON"

>I hope you know you mean a lot to me
cool, I appreciate your friendship
>I just wanted to let you know what you mean to me
dude I'm not going to romance you, fuck off already

every other hour with this shit
>>
thats what you get for playing a qt grill character baka
>>
>>318123523
>so hol up
>>
>even talking to him

KEK KEK KEK KEK
>>
>not giving your husbands ring to Piper
>>
He is okay, but I wish you could kill the sight grandma, the black hair bitch, and maybe tell the other dude to man the fuck up and stop crying all the time.
>>
does anyone know ho to take a sceenshot with the free version? my printscreen just gives black blanks
>>
>>318124075
BLACKED
>>
>>318123735
Cait is best girl.

Piper is a sjw piece of shit.
>>
>>318123885
You can make her OD on chems if you keep asking her for predictions.
>>
>>318124280
>Not giving your Wedding ring to Dogmeat.
>>
Do you actually have to hook up with the minute men?

I decided I hate them but it was too late. Fucking codworth told me to go talk to them and then they just took over my home town and I can't kill them.

I fucking hate them, especially this nigger.

Can I unlock the workshop in sanctuary without them?
>>
>>318125031

You can do whatever you want in sanctuary long before seeing the minuteman, I think you just need to active the workshop first and then sanctuary will be ready for you to rebuild.

I had settlers working the fields, running stores and creating money for me, every house I had rebuild by hand, and then those fuckers from the minuteman took over one of my houses and they still had the courage to say "you are welcome in MY HOUSE at any time", fuck them.
>>
>>318123523
Maybe if he sounded like a real black man like Morgan Freedman I'd bang him, but he sounds like a faggot who can't VA for shit.
>>
File: 1446360593584.jpg (17 KB, 368x320) Image search: [Google]
1446360593584.jpg
17 KB, 368x320
>>318123523
>he won't stop harassing me to get gay with him
the reason we know you are lying is because the rest of us have played this game. I walk by him all the time and he usually just says some shit about the wasteland.

You probably dropped some homoerotic hints his way on accident and are too embarassed to admit you couldnt help yourself around a strong black male.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.