[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sold out within hours when its announced >very few times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 957835693.jpg (276 KB, 1500x888) Image search: [Google]
957835693.jpg
276 KB, 1500x888
>sold out within hours when its announced
>very few times it got restocked it barely lasts an hour

Why doesnt nintendo want my money?
why is NoA so incompetent at marketing?

also would getting an EU/CAN version work on a US 3DS?
>>
>>318122940
Did you bother going outside to preorder? I went to Gamestop on the 17th and got mine.
>>
I've never been so glad to pre order something before. They need to cut this shit out. I'm getting tired of it.
>>
>>318123054
I pre ordered at a local gamestop 2 days after this was announced and the zelda remake too
>>
>>318122940
Canada is the same region as USA, so yes
Europe isn't
>>
>>318122940
They want you to buy the games through their online store so it's forever tied to you and you can't resell.
>>
I missed the online restocks and went to Gamestop a few days ago, fucking store wide they're sold out. Is there hope if I drive to a Best Buy and ask there? Also, do all Gamestops ask for a 25$ down payment for preorders?
>>
>>318123753
Yeah like if they're over a certain amount they ask for a higher amount
>>
If I can't get this I won't sweat it. Frankly I'm done with Nintendo, they deserve to fail for their shit practices.
>>
>>318122940
>Got my preorder locked in online
>Can still cancel if it ends up being censored to death
Feels good.
>>
This is the first special edition anything I've actually pre-ordered before. But if the game ends up getting ruined by NOA's bullshit, I'll cancel and just pirate it and get the fan translation.
>>
>>318123753
Best Buy hasn't done in-store/pick-up orders yet.
Also, this is a special edition and not a limited edition so it'll likely restock.
>>
>Why doesnt nintendo want my money?

They do. The bundle is cheaper than the individual games.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.