[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I think that this is the most broken beta that I have ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: rainbox-six-siege.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rainbox-six-siege.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
So I think that this is the most broken beta that I have ever been apart of. How do they expect to release this piece of shit in a few days?
>>
I forgot this shit existed, it's coming out in a few days?
>>
>>318116460
the 1st
>>
This game. It had serious potential with the destructible environments and AI, but in typical Ubisoft fashion they fuck it all up.
Connecting to a friend is hit or miss, with no real reason why.
Microphone recording threshold is tied to your OS settings, making it a nuisance with third party voice software.
My biggest gripe is the 5 man squad limit in T-hunt. Why 5 people? Why not an even number at least?

Fucking Ubisoft.
Still probably gonna get it.
>>
I pre-ordered gold edition
>>
Both RS: Siege and Just Cause 3 are coming out December 1st. Play Just Cause 3 for a week, and then Siege should be in a playable state by then.
>>
File: 2418992-consider_the_following.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
2418992-consider_the_following.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>>318116353
Im going to give my mini review and it has nothing to do with the technical aspects of the game
>the guns take up half your fucking screen, wtf?
>its just a beta and I can already tell that the amount of perks/crutches is way too fucking much. just read some of shit that you later unlock
>shotguns are way OP, at least in the neighborhood house map

but none of those are THE largest problems of this game
I'll give this game 3 weeks before the community finds the perfect defender spots/strats where it will be near impossible for the attackers to win. I can already see it and I've only played 10 matches

balancing this game will be near impossible
>>
>>318116353
They're probably working on an inevitable day one patch as we speak. I just don't understand why they did an open beta so late before release. I get earlier this month was swamped with games like Black Ops 3, Fallout 4, and Star Wars Battlefront, but why didn't they do an open beta like in the middle of October?
>>
>>318118238
This makes me sad, I was looking forward to it.
>>
>>318119152
the issue is that with some bomb spots there are not enough points of entry for the attackers so some cuntbag can just aim at the only fucking open door and you can never enter it unless you somehow dive past him and he's shit at shooting.
>>
>>318119207
There was a closed beta couple months ago, was shitty. It's slowly getting better.
>>
I literally have not been able to get into one unbroken multiplayer game. That being said, lone wolf terrorist hunt is fun as shit. Except fuck bombers
>>
>>318119460
exactly, and the entry ways are too small. poking your head in front of a doorway is near suicidal

in a months time, playing any competent defending team will be a guaranteed loss
>>
Another great game series dying right in front of us. This game is a step backwards from Vegas and people could argue Vegas wasn't even that great
>>
>>318119460
I blow up walls or repel and shoot those windows
>>
>Download beta
>NOW INSTALLING UPLAY
Nope, fuck you Ubisoft
>>
>>318119629
Vegas and Graw 2 were outstanding and some of the best games out their during that time in my opinion
>>
reminder that John Clark strands those nature lovers in the middle of fuck nowhere brazil without any clothes
>>
>>318119790
GRAW 1 & 2 were incredible, man. I miss it
GRAW 1 had better maps
>>
File: jägerbomb.png (931 KB, 830x710) Image search: [Google]
jägerbomb.png
931 KB, 830x710
>>318119582
I'm aware, but my point still stands though. If they did an open beta during the middle of October, they would have even more time to fix their shit up.
>>
>>318119460
>>318119604
Did they nerf shields or something? That's all people bitched about during the first open beta
>>
File: 1448055298820.gif (852 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
1448055298820.gif
852 KB, 246x246
>>318116353
I never thought I would like this game but holy hell it's kind of good. I might wait a while before getting it because Ubi is shit and I want to see how the Miros are going to play out.
>>
>>318120167
meant to say closed beta
>>
>>318120167
not from what I can tell. not many people have shields atm, but I have yet to kill one who does
>>
>>318120219
Yeah classic T-hunt is a fucking blast with friends really. But they introduced, in this beta test, a bomb defusal mode with T-hunt where you have to plant a defuser AND THEN DEFEND IT FROM ENDLESS TERRORISTS. You have to do this twice. And despite the fact you end up in a defending role when the defuser is planted, you can't use any defender operators in T-hunt.
>>
>>318120476
How was T-hunt in the other beta?
>>
>>318120476
There will be a terrorist hunt mode where you can play as defender operators, so there's that.
>>
>>318120536
The closed beta T-hunt was your standard T-hunt. There were a set number of terrorists and you had multiple ways to breach the building and kill them. The fact that the AI will actually try to flank you instead of sitting around makes it pretty challenging even with 5 people.
So, it was great.
>>
Who's your fav op?
>>
>>318120671
Aww, shame. I'm sure it'll be in the full release, they'd be idiotic to not have it.

>>318120672
IQ, I love being the bomb sensor.
>>
>>318120608
Yeah I don't know why they made that restriction in the first place. Pretty dumb tbqhwyf
>>318120759
Sledge from Lowes.
>>
>>318120672
Dieter Weber
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.