[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>3DS circle pad can't handle the prolong, intense usage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: sb43ds.jpg (10 KB, 147x134) Image search: [Google]
sb43ds.jpg
10 KB, 147x134
>3DS circle pad can't handle the prolong, intense usage encouraged by this game
>No option to switch movement over to the D-Pad
Why?
>>
>>318115509
>Smash on D-pad
You'd literally be missing attacks and movement options.
>>
But anon, you'd miss the GREAT AND AMAZING TAUNTS if you did that! :)
>>
>>318115891
As well as the ability to control your movement speed and tilts
>>
>>318115509
>mashing the circle pad like you're playing fucking melee with a Gamecube controller
Well golly, I wonder why circle pads break so easily. Be more gentle with it. Sm4sh is supposed to be a fun game
>>
>>318115509

Tilts
>>
>>318115509
Do you play with your feet? a hammer? my 3ds withstood me and my brother's rough 100+ hours of play just fine
>>
250+ hours on this shit and mine still hasn't broken. What the fuck do you guys do to them?
>>
>>318118147
>100 hours
>only
Come back when you've put some actual time into the game, gramps
>>
>>318116780
And yet it's not...

I wonder why that is? Maybe it's because the circlepad sucks... But then again, it also sucks on Wii U, so maybe it's not fun because it's less exciting than Brawl.
>>
>>318116780

It's called SMASH for a reason. Do it gently and nine times out of ten your input won't read.
>>
Over a thousand hours of Smash on my 3DS and my shit's fine.
If you're going to be so rough, why not just switch to the WiiU version?
>>
I've put 400 hours into Smash 3DS and my circle pad still works fine.
>>
>>318117758
press direction once and press the attack button for titls.
Press direction twice and press the attack button twice for smashes.

Not that hard.
>>
>>318119654
Now how are you supposed to walk or dash using the dpad?

I hope you're not going to imply there's no usage for walking even though it helps with spacing and baiting out moves.
>>
File: seriously nigger.png (135 KB, 420x441) Image search: [Google]
seriously nigger.png
135 KB, 420x441
>>318119976
Press direction once to walk.
Press direction twice to dash.

Have you never played a 2D game with a d-pad before?
>>
>>318115509
Digital inputs a shit
>>
>>318120096
>>318119976
>>318119654
You're both retarded. Just do it the same way Brawl and Smash4 do it on the Wiimote turned sideways
>Press to walk
>Press twice to dash
>Press direction and A at the same time to smash
>Press direction and A with a slight delay to tilt
>>
>>318120378
That's literally what I said but slightly better for tilts.
>>
>can't bind dpad to smashes and use select for taunts
why samurai.
>>
File: BF5gameplay.png (656 KB, 866x372) Image search: [Google]
BF5gameplay.png
656 KB, 866x372
>>318115509
Are you smashing the fucking Circle pad in or what
>>
Why does every fucker just stand at the edge of the stage on for glory? How is that fun for anybody? Like if you stand on the opposite end they just wait for 30 seconds and slowly inch towards the middle, and if you somehow manage to find somebody who doesn't camp the edge of the stage and you start to win, they shit the bed and go back to sitting on the edge.
>>
>>318115509
I dunno what you're doing wrong, I've been playing Smash every time I take a shit since Day 1 and it still works.
>>
The cover to my circle pad finally came off a day or two ago.

It's not just a "pop it back on" situation, is it? What's the best method of fixing it? Just some glue under the cap?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.