[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't the enclave in fallout 4? According to lore,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Why aren't the enclave in fallout 4? According to lore, the enclave were huge in the east, and the events off fallout 3 happen at the same time as fallout 4. Did the brotherhood of steel whipe them out? Or are they better at hiding then the institute?
>>
File: THE LIES.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
THE LIES.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
Enclave is in DLC anon, did you buy season pass yet?
>>
>>318108687
>Has this been confirmed or just a rumor?
>Will it involve their space ship?
>Why can't I find info on it?
>>
>>318108059
they should be some where in boston what with all the fucking x-01 armour everywhere
WHICH WAS DEVELOPED BY THE US MILITARY(AKA THE ENCLAVE) AFTER THE WAR

#FireToddHowardHireChrisAvalone
>>
>>318108059
>and the events off fallout 3 happen at the same time as fallout 4
No they don't?
>>
They were the best damn faction. What was so wrong about the purifier? It would've killed mutants and irradiated shit like ghouls. Sounds right to me. Kill the fucking zombies.
>>
>>318110180
Everyone was a little irradiated, the purifier would have killed everything.
>>
>>318110180
It would've killed everyone exposed to FEV.

That's literally everyone.
>>
>>318110330
Eh, it would've killed the Enclave as well then. I doubt the Enclave would've made something that would've killed them.
>>
>>318110180
the only ghouls who will get the water are the civilized ones, considering its a purifier, not a terraformer
>>
>>318110432
The Enclave go to great lengths to avoid radiation and FEV exposure.

They're a little exposed, but not enough. But your average wastelander? They'd be fucked.
>>
>>318110432
>I doubt a faction did something retarded in the fallout universe
Holy shit anon did you even play ANY game?
>>
>>318108059
their primary HQ was exploded in fallout 2

their secondary HQ was blown up in fallout 3
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.