[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have the choice of getting a FFVI remake, but for that to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
You have the choice of getting a FFVI remake, but for that to happen the FFVII remake becomes impossible from that point forward.

Do you do it.
>>
>>318099692
No, because VI is a shitty hipster game, and VII is superior in every conceivable way.
>>
>>318099692
FFVI remake but done by Matrix + the Bravely team, leaving FF7 intact.
>>
File: 6431234.jpg (408 KB, 900x1277) Image search: [Google]
6431234.jpg
408 KB, 900x1277
No. FFVI is an archaic game that can't even be modified to fit the modern paradigm and remain intact. It wouldn't be an easy shift and it's a transition that would likely damage the game severely.
>>
I'd rather a well done 8 remake filling in the story issues and adding more cool fluff than what was in the menus
>>
>>318099805
Please explain.
>>
No. FF7 needs an update more. Those ps1 era graphics physically hurt to look at.
>>
VI still looks good, like most SNES games

VII on the other hand is one of the ugliest games ever

gameplay wise both are fine and don't need remaking
>>
>>318099692
I would take it because ff7 does not NEED a remake while it would be nice to see the ff6 game remake. But then again ta remake of ff6 might be so graphically different from the original that it might change the whole experience. Basically just port them like they do with almost every other game from older generations
>>
>>318099805
Great job shitting up any real possible conversation with your insatiable need to meme
>>
>>318099692
Yes, don't listen to this guy >>318099805
He is what some may call a retarded individual.
>>
>>318099692
I envision the VI remake being more in line with the III and IV remakes rather than something like recent mainline titles in their cinematic scale like the VII remake is going to be. Both could be worked on simultaneously by different teams.
>>
>>318099692
holy shit the cherrypicking
>>
>>318099692
No. VII is a slightly better game than VI.
>>
>>318100458
Well, it takes one to know one, anon.
>>
ya'll niggers forget that FFV deserves that remake the most
>>
>>318101562
I wish I could say you are correct but, you are not correct.
>>
>>318099692

6 still holds up, and you'd have to change A LOT of things to work in 3D.

7 has not aged nearly as well. done right it could be awesome. too bad they're changing the battle system
>>
>>318099692
Fuck you, i will take a third option: FFVI remake for WiiU (or NX?) and the FFVII remake is still happening, also, they will have a special secret mode that can only be activate if a ps4 and a WiiU connects, fuck console fanboys.
>>
File: 1187998822198.jpg (26 KB, 302x403) Image search: [Google]
1187998822198.jpg
26 KB, 302x403
>>318099692
I fail to see the downside.
>>
>>318099692
As much as I would love to have VI remade, I'd like to wait until VII is done first and then have them decide to make VI afterwards.

It's weird because I think VI is better but I think VI would be very difficult to remake.
>>
a remake could overhaul FF7 and make it not suck dick, not the same for F6 so the choice is obvious
>>
Can I have a FFV remake on 3DS instead?
>>
>>318099692
No.

And I say this as a FF6 fan. Let the fanboys have their FF7 remake. I'm content with my FF6 the way it is.
>>
>>318102054
FFV was best only in regards to its job system and I think in that regard the Bravely series is a nice successor.
>>
>>318099692
why would i want them to ruin FFVI the same way they're going to ruin FFVII
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.