[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EXTREMELY DRY GEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 620x349
Sure feels like a sony gen.
>>
It really does
Guess that's what a sony dominant gen entails
>>
>>318097490
Sony has no one to copy from this gen.

Just wait until they do
>>
Just bought a Wii U last night after trading my PS4 back in to Best Buy
>>
Current PS4 exclusives:
>Bloodborne
>Infamous SS
>Until Dawn
>Killzone SF
>Tearaway Unfolded
>Disgaea 5
>Driveclub + Bikes (great game after patches, best looking racing game this generation)
>LBP3
>GG Xrd
>Resogun
>N++

Upcoming PS4 exclusives (announced titles only):
>Detroit: Become Human
>Dreams (Tearaway/LBP devs)
>New God of War (mainline title)
>GT Sport
>Gravity Rush 2
>Horizon: Zero Dawn
>Bloodborne sequel
>The Last Guardian
>Ratchet and Clank Redux
>Uncharted 4
>Alienation (housemarque)
>Mattterfall (housemarque)
>Rime
>WiLD (from the creator of Rayman)
>13 Sentinels Aegis Rim (Vanillaware)
>Persona 5
>TLoU2
>GG Xrd Revelator
>Summer Lesson (VR)
>RIGS (VR, MediEvil and Killzone Mercenary devs)
>Unannounced open-world horror game from Sony Bend
>Bloodborne DLC expansion
>Deep Down
>Ys 8
>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
>Megadimension Neptunia VII
>NIOH (Team Ninja)
>Toukiden 2
>The Tomorrow Children (Pixeljunk devs and SCE Japan)
>Danganronpa 3
>Dragon Quest Builders
>Yakuza 0
>Yakuza 6
>New Valkyria Chronicles
>King of Fighters XIV
>Steins;Gate 0
>Dragon Quest XI
>FFVII Remake
>Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
>NieR Automata
>Star Ocean 5
>Earth Defense Force 4.1

Also with PC (PS4/PC only)
>Shenmue 3
>Hellblade
>Abzu
>Street Fighter V
>Firewatch
>No Man's Sky
>The Witness

PC exclusives coming to/already on PS4
>Divinity Original Sin
>Overwatch
>Mount and Blade
>Magicka 2
>Cities Skylines
>Wasteland 2
>Crypt the Necrodancer
>DayZ
>Vanishing of Ethan Carter
>KillingFloor 2
>Talos Principle
>Kerbal Space Program
>H1Z1
>>
>>318097371
What's with all the ports though?

It's gotten really out of hand since like 2010
>>
>>318097732
Current ps4 good games:
-
And the list stops there.
>>
>>318097732
Even for bargain bin trash titles that's still really dry
>>
>>318097793
When you have a company like sony that has fans literally jerking off to them. You can get away with anything and everything.

I wish shoe head yushida would go on stage and take a steaming dump and leave during e3. Just to test the fans and see the damage control that would ensue

I'm sure they'll call it innovative and artistic/symbolic or some faggoty response
>>
So what games did you release this fall?

Huh? What's that? Uncharted ports?
>>
>>318098110
>>318098036
>>318097908
>>318097760

Stop that
>>
Man these threads fucking suck

What happened to the /v/ that used to put effort on their shitposting?
>>
>>318097760
That was the last one, remember? And near the end of the wii's cycle, it stopped getting games

Wii U is still one of the worst names for a console in the history of video games
>>
>>318098287
Left with gamergate
>>
>>318098316
>And near the end of the wii's cycle, it stopped getting games
So the library of games it has is just negated because it didn't get much in 2011? Wow what a fag m8.
>>
>>318098196
Just report for shitposting.
>>
>>318098343
Goober gate loves sony their logo is the dualshit controller

Sony is making a Zoe Quinn movie

Hmm
>>
>>318097732
>Bloodborne sequel
There won't be one. Dark Souls 3 is the last Souls/Blood style game.
>>
>Dry

All the games in 2K16 I'm getting.

>Gravity Rush Remastered
>Gravity Rush 2
>Bravely Second
>Dragon Quest VII
>Dragon Quest VIII
>Star Ocean 5
>Kingdom Hearts 3
>Shenmue 3
>Yuki no Setsuna
>Final Fantasy 15
>Nier Automata
>Kingdom Hearts 2.8
>Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir
>Digimon Cyber Slueth
>The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
>Final Fantasy Explorers
>Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator
>Ratchet and Clank
>Persona 5
>Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
>Darksouls 3
>The Tomorrow Childre
>>
>>318098757
What
>>
>>318098842
Also KH3 is "Winter 2016" according to leaks, so 2017 is likely and possible.

I should remove that.
>>
>>318097732
>Own a PS4
>care about 5 of these games total
>2 of them are on PC as well

This gen sucks across the board desu senpai
>>
File: 712BplMNWcL._SL1280_.jpg (157 KB, 928x1280) Image search: [Google]
712BplMNWcL._SL1280_.jpg
157 KB, 928x1280
>>318098842
really hyped for GR2 and Nier Automata pham!

We did it bros. SONY WON.
>>
>>318098757
>Goober gate
?
>>
>>318099080
DQ localizatiosn got me hype too.

And Yuki no Setsuna is a classic style JRPG, always appreciate those.

2016 is a good year for Sonytendo
>>
>>318098516
> report shitpost
> it gets deleted

Might be hope for /v/ yet
>>
>>318099025
>bought a ps4
>don't want any of the games
>didn't do any research
HURR WHY DOES THIS ONLY PLAY BLOODBORNE

Because you're a retard and bought a weeb machine and expect it to churn out games that fit your specific tastes. Are you stupid? Look at it's list of games and upcoming games before you make your decision, you sperg.
>>
>>318099153
Honestly I feel WiiU was too expensive.

They needed a $200 bundle, $200 is the higher end of impulse spending money, at $250 it's into big buy territory.
>>
>>318099308
I don't think I implied I expected any better, I buy every console every gen because having a job unlike you neet fucks affords me that luxury. All I said was this gen sucks. I bought a PS4 to play Bloodborne when it released.

Calm your shit sonygger
>>
>>318099308
Why should people have to spend 400$ to play half assed Chinese games with shit graphics made in some Foxconn slave factory for about 6$ total.
>>
>>318099153
Saved this, but I bet just posting this is an instant ban. Mods really fucking hate sonyposting and sonyggers.
>>
>>318097732
>PC exclusives coming to/already on PS4
that just sounds stupid, none of those studios ever said anything about those games being exclusive to pc in the first place, so in reality those are just games that weren't released on the ps4 at the same time because development, marketing or financial reasons

>bragging that ps4 is getting macgicka 2, h1z1, killing floor 2, or dayz
everything else is fine but those 4 are shit, and dayz is never going to be finished

also fuck off with this shitty pasta
>>
>>318099795
I got the $300 bundle and that was probably sold at about cost for hardware/labor/transportation.

I got it because I grew up on weeb games and never grew into shittier western garbage like my associates.

I got a 3DS for the same reason.
>>
File: 1448259407081.jpg (201 KB, 960x792) Image search: [Google]
1448259407081.jpg
201 KB, 960x792
>>318099795
no one forced them to do it you moron. research things before you buy it, that's common sense.
>>318099454
Lel, good job mcdonald's employee, you're still an unbelievably retarded individual. If you don't like it, sell it on craigslist or amazon you whiny little bitch.
>>
File: 1436733636087.png (95 KB, 626x348) Image search: [Google]
1436733636087.png
95 KB, 626x348
What games would PS4 fans recommend me?

I have a PC, Wii-U, 3DS and PSTV.

I also have a PS3, 360 and a Wii and everything before that I can basically emulate (also have a PS2 modded and other consoles but I mainly emulate when I wanna play pre gen 7 stuff).

I have a list already but most of the shit isn't out yet.

Bloodborne
Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance

Star Ocean 5: Integrity and Faithlessness (Q1 2016)
Yakuza 6 (Q3 2016)
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone (2016)
Horizon: Zero Dawn (2016)
The Last Guardian (2016)
Ni-Oh (2016)
Yoru no Nai Kuni (2016)

I need 10 games I'd actually like on a platform before I'll invest in it. I don't like Uncharted.

My list has 9 and 7 of them aren't out.

Sell me on this thing. I own every Sony platform except PS4 because right now it seems shitty to me given what I own already.
>>
>>318098842
weeaboo spotted
>>
>>318102516
Better than being a Westaboo, bruh
>>
>>318097732
The funny part is that you people who make these lists won't even ever play no where near all of them. You just want to feel good that "they are there" so that you feel comfortable in your purchase. To have that need in the first place is pathetic.
>>
I feel the worst for Nintendo - the WiiU and the 3DS have been getting exclusives all year long and Nintendo has jack shit to show for it.
>>
>>318102767
Why would you want to play all of them? Many are or will be really shitty.

It's like making a Nintendo list with Funky Barn and shit. The barn is not funky.
>>
>>318102879
That's what I mean. I mean someone could probably make a list of all the games available on PC or any platform to feel like there is meaning to that platform but why would you if you just don't have any insecurities or anxieties about inferiority.
>>
>>318102428
wait until next year
>>
>>318102428
I'm not really that familiar with the PS4, but maybe Rocket League. It's basically the same game whether you get it on PC or PS4 since it's got cross-platform play. That being said, an update for the PC version is currently in the works which will allow people to report assholes and the assorted fagbag while that's a standard feature built into PSN. So I guess you could call that a benefit, at least for now.

It's up to you? Probably not what you're looking for.
>>
>>318103768
That's the current plan, hope it drops price AGAIN because I'm Canadian and even next Christmas I can't see paying $420 (blaze it) for the system.

>>318103802
I've played it on PC, not really my thing to be honest.

>It's up to you? Probably not what you're looking for.
Yeah.
>>
>>318097732
>exclusives
Why do people make these false lists? Very few of these games are actually exclusive.

Are these false-flaggers trolls who want to troll Sony fans, or are there really people who hail these as exclusives somehow?
You don't need to lie in order to praise the PS4. Just list the good games and don't pretend non-exclusives are exclusives.
>>
>>318104279
>Are these false-flaggers trolls who want to troll Sony fans, or are there really people who hail these as exclusives somehow?
The first one is what these people on /v/ are.

Off of /v/ there really are people in that second category, which seems crazy but just trust me.
>>
>>318097665
good choice
>>
>>318104396
that's because they're kids and don't know any better, nigger.

There are people who think ori and the blind forest is an xbox exclusive. These people pick and choose how they want to define what exclusive means in order to make their argument seem better.
>>
>>318097732
>Deep Down(vapor ware)
Danganronpa 3 on vita
New Valkyria Chronicles,King of Fighters XIV,Dragon Quest XI,FFVII Remake,NieR Automata,Star Ocean 5,Megadimension Neptunia VII and GG Xrd Revelator coming to pc
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.