[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people thought this was any good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Legend_of_Dragoon.jpg (44 KB, 256x245) Image search: [Google]
Legend_of_Dragoon.jpg
44 KB, 256x245
>people thought this was any good
>>
it is
>>
They were right
>>
>>318096585
>implying it isn't
>>
>people thought it was bad
>>
Combat absolutely killed my enjoyment of this game. The QTEs wore out their welcome by about my third time performing them.
>>
Being an ugly lonely piece of shit faggot who thinks just because their taste is shit everyone's taste is shit

Here's your you anon, got me to reply

I hope you fucking die of an uncurable disease and deficate all over your loved ones
>>
File: suikoden.jpg (168 KB, 950x950) Image search: [Google]
suikoden.jpg
168 KB, 950x950
>people thought this was good
2 was better in every way
>>
I'm pretty sure I remember enjoying this.

I also beat it, start to finish, five seperate times.
>>
>>318096585
Yes and they were right.
>>
>>318096585
Because it is good...
>>
>>318099487
Just because 2 was better doesn't make the first game bad. It's actually one of the more innovative RPGs of its time and had a better plot than 2 I thought.
>>
File: hhhe.jpg (16 KB, 220x319) Image search: [Google]
hhhe.jpg
16 KB, 220x319
>>318099682
>Just because 2
>>
>>318099351
sounds like someone doesnt like or cant complete it to be rewarded with "GUST OF WIND DANCE" or "BLAZING DYNAMO"
>>
>>318099351
You had accessories in the game that could auto do those combos for you. The real problem with the game is the dragoon forms fucking broke it. Other than Lloyd they made every fight a fucking joke
>>
>>318099487
suikoden 2 is like the best sequel of all time though. Everything is much mor epolished, it expanded on all the mechanics without throwing anything major out, even the games plots tie in together for nostalgiafags.
>>
>>318099803
I disliked relearning additions after Lavitz died

Also bullshit Lavitz teaching Albert to fight

His additions are so fleshly compared to Lavitz
>>
>>318099949
True, but just about every RPG from that era had at least one exploit that could be abused to hell.

Not to mention, in terms of consistent damage, characters final additions often outclassed their Dragoon attacks.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.