[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atelier Totori = Meruru > Ayesha > Shin Rorona > Mana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 502x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 502x293
Atelier Totori = Meruru > Ayesha > Shin Rorona > Mana Khemia > Shallie > Eschatology > Rorona

Why was Dusk so disappointing? Ayesha was great
>>
The only ones I ever played are Iris and Rorona. I never finished either.
>>
>>318096072
Iris was shit
>>
Mana Khemia was better than all of those games
>>
>>318096225
Mana Khemia is overrated
>>
>>318096170
So was Rorona. That is probably why I've never played any of the others.
>>
File: 7923227.png (560 KB, 700x984) Image search: [Google]
7923227.png
560 KB, 700x984
>Iris games doesn't even get a mention.
Oh well then again no one ever really liked them.
>>
>>318096170

>iris was shit

Only the first one, the other 2 are good games
>>
I'm going to marry Totori!
>>
>>318095697
Eschatology is the best out of all those games tho
Especially with the additional characters
i'm really enjoying E&L plus out of all those
>>
File: 1438113185265.jpg (29 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1438113185265.jpg
29 KB, 640x360
>tfw the west won't get Shallie+ until like 2017
>>
>>318096937
Eschatology was such a shitty game.
>>
>>318096937

Eschatology killed all my interess in the series

Haven't heard good thing about shallie either
>>
>>318095697
Wow this is practically the same as me except I haven't played Mana Khemia yet.

Also Iris is bad? I was planning on playing that next and I could've sworn I heard the opposite some time ago.
>>
>>318096758
Words cannot describe how badly I wanted to strangle Norn.
>>
>>318097337

the first game is pretty much a standard rpg (even up to the "save an anime loli that the hero just meet" plot) but it looks and feels so cheap and scrappy, it's not really that bad but it feels like you are playing a ps1 launch rpg, you can't even hold more than 9 type of items of anything

the second one is a little better and is about a duo of childhood friend who kinda want to fuck other but aren't really there, you know, the dude goes on a portal in order to save the universe while the girl stays behind making item and shit and befriending lolis and it has a skill system where you learn shit from weapons and accessories similiar to FF9

the third game is about mercenaries and has a job system and it's a lot of fun because instead of the usual job system shit the jobs all play to the strenght of the game peculiar battle system so for example you get rewarded by scoring multiple hits so there is a "hit the enemy a lot" ninja class

atelier iris is probably one of the few series where 3 > 2 > 1 is factualy correct
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.