[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick question, /v/ If I were to make a game featuring multiple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 270x187
Quick question, /v/

If I were to make a game featuring multiple different species of animals from different families, such as mammals, insects, lizards, and birds, and made them bipedal but still kept their overall biology, would it be the work of one who consorts with beasts? Or would you be able to buy into it?
>>
>>318091907

Overgrowth
>>
>>318091907
if you make a furry game, you will get shit for it.
>>
>>318092051
I was thinking more along the lines of something like Ghost of a Tale, an adventure game that spans a big continent

also, overgrowth only has mammals, not insects, birds or lizards.
>>
File: I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>318092261

So basically you would make Overgrowth, just with lizards, insects, and birds?
>>
>>318092542
did you see the first part of the post?

Overgrowth right now is a combat-centric game, regardless of what you want to say

The game I was thinking of is more along the lines of an adventure game, sure there would be combat but it'd be nothing like Overgrowths. If anything, I feel like I'm ripping off Ghost of a Tale more than anything
>>
As long as they look hot and fuckable.
>>
File: 5VR8H.png (56 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
5VR8H.png
56 KB, 1440x900
>>318092769

No, I can't read.

>I'm ripping off Ghost of a Tale

Wonderful, you're admitting to blatant idea stealing. Bravo, what an original concept.
>>
>>318091907
/v/ probably wouldnt be interested in a furry adventure game.

hope this answers your question.
>>
File: terra formars.jpg (215 KB, 1200x889) Image search: [Google]
terra formars.jpg
215 KB, 1200x889
>Implying you wouldn't play the shit out of a game from this
>>
>>318091907
>If I made a furry game would I be a furry?

yeah kinda

>would you buy it?

The gameplay or the story would have to be amazing. Good luck with making your fur characters relateable.
>>
I'd buy it if it has furry appeal
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.