[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fuck is this game? Paladins looks like people trying to jump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: paladins_logo.jpg (87 KB, 612x417) Image search: [Google]
paladins_logo.jpg
87 KB, 612x417
The fuck is this game? Paladins looks like people trying to jump on the overwatch bandwagon
>>
Nigga this is jumping on the DOTO bandwagon, same as Overwatch.
>>
It's not bad, but I think Overwatch will be more fun.
>>
>>318086681
Overwatch is more jumping on the old tf2 train with +abilities
>>
Oh it's made by hi-rez. Wonder how long it will take them to abandon it!
>>
>>318086974
I'm digging the bird though.
RIP Bloodwing.
>>
>>318086974
I dunno, Smite is still going strong and they're constantly adding new gods and skins to it. If anything it's clear it'll stay supported as long as it rakes in the dosh.
>>
It's proof that anyone will play something with a gorgeous redhead in it.

Provided her hair is long.
>>
>>318088217
That's because it's their main game at the moment. If paladins becomes a bit thing, smite will drop off the radar, just like tribes did
>>
File: 1382485453613.jpg (54 KB, 279x318) Image search: [Google]
1382485453613.jpg
54 KB, 279x318
>ZR
>Spats
>Midriff
>Reasonably big tits
>Thigh-length red hair
>Pic related

She's bait to draw people to play that game, and I don't care one bit.
>>
>>318086523
>Paladins looks like people trying to jump on the overwatch bandwagon

That's exactly what it is. The trailer has some 1:1 Overwatch ripoffs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NFyqL7sipo
>dat shield
>>
>>318086523

Man I dunno. Gameplay looks like ass last time I saw any of it.
>>
>>318089915
negative, i was working for the company that contracted us to do support for online games, and the team for tribes got cut because tribes stopped making money.

it literally boils down to if they are making money or not for them, if they don't, they stop supporting the game.
>>
It's -yet- another damn Hero Shooter. Companies are trying real hard to find the new LoL/Dota 2 hit, so everyone is jumping in on this as fast as possible.
>>
Battleborn and Overwatch will shit all over it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.