[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt characters that went from shit tier > top tier like a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: robin1.png (131 KB, 600x220) Image search: [Google]
robin1.png
131 KB, 600x220
itt characters that went from shit tier > top tier like a bugatti going from 0 > 60
>>
wow non-edgy to edgy

great argument there dinnerfag.
>>
>>318086550

You didn't even play it.
>>
Possibly the only reverse trap I didn't see coming.
>>
File: MGRCasshern.jpg (997 KB, 1450x2172) Image search: [Google]
MGRCasshern.jpg
997 KB, 1450x2172
took 3 fucking games
>>
>>318086780
i played it. you have the images in the wrong position.

you meet Robin with the angry brace first.
>>
>Think what a cute girl
>Games tells me it's male
>Oh fuck, fair enough then
>Girl all along

I was double rused.
>>
>>318086949
to become a gaylord?
>>
Good question. Can't think of any.
>>
File: Danganronpa2Nagito.jpg (164 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
Danganronpa2Nagito.jpg
164 KB, 960x544
>>
>>318088845
to become a good character
>>
>>318089464
a good character in a great game?
>>
>>318087173
Same thing happened to me with Faris
>>
Cecil Rhodes, the way he turns into a Paladin is amazing.
>>
>>318086415
Leo Stenbuck
>>
>>318086949

Did you even read what OP said?

He means instantly, in the same fucking game you moron.
>>
>>318091530
>He means instantly, in the same fucking game you moron.

I don't see the words "instantly"
>>
>>318089319
He was top tier from the moment he appeared though.

You seeing how crazy he is made him into god tier.
>>
>>318090194
Always thought Paladin Cecil looked gay and Dark Knight Cecil looked cooler.
>>
>>318091701

I'll help you out, anon. OP drew an analogy between the transition from shit tier to top tier and the transition from 0mph to 60mph (a common measurement of a car's ability to accelerate).

OP's reference for the second analogy was Bugatti, a French car manufacturer known for making high-performance vehicles. According to [1], there are three Bugattis in the top 10 0-60 times! No doubt, it is very quick.

Thus, while OP didn't say "instantly," it can be assumed that OP was looking for a very rapid transition from shit to top tier. Thus, talking about a character that took three games to become good is probably a little too slow to qualify for what OP wanted to talk about!

Hope that helps.

[1] http://www.zeroto60times.com/fastest-cars-0-60-mph-times/
>>
File: disdain_for_plebs.jpg (24 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
disdain_for_plebs.jpg
24 KB, 400x462
>>318092412
>According to [1], there are three Bugattis in the top 10 0-60 times!
And that's all they're good for. Bugattis are shitty meme cars. No one with any taste would want to be caught dead driving one.
>>
>>318092880

Sure, that might be true, I'm not really into automobiles. I just thought it would help if I explained the analogy, since the person I responded to seemed so desperate to be pedantic that they ignored the meaning of the analogy completely.
>>
>>318092880
>all they are good for
you Veyron only plebshit
the Type 55 is gorgeous and certainly not only about 0-60
>>
>>318089319
He was just insufferable throughout.
>>
>>318091530
That would still be a good point. Raiden becomes a good character at the end of 2
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.