[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My unjust ban of 3 days is finally fucking over, so we can talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Persona-4.png (444 KB, 600x332) Image search: [Google]
Persona-4.png
444 KB, 600x332
My unjust ban of 3 days is finally fucking over, so we can talk some video games, my fellow friends.

So I see this shit is on big sale till Monday, I've been thinking about buying this, buy I know there is also Persona 4 Arena that comes before it. So, how important is the story of that previous game? Will Ultimax feature some sort of recap of the previous game?
>>
>>318084678
Arena fucking sucks, get Ultimax instead, the story isn't any great in Ultimax either but it's better than the shitshow that was Arena.
>>
>>318084678
You can get the story mode of arena as dlc for 10$
>>
>>318084678

They're not very relevant for story. Just go with Ultimax for the better gameplay. Also what were you in for?
>>
>>318084678
You can get the Arena Story DLC for Ultimax or just read/look it up.
>>
>>318084898

That's kind of response I wanted to hear, I really don't feel like buying two such similar games.

But I have to ask - whi is Arena shit?

>>318085040
>>318085074

Okay, that convinces me 100% to not buy Arena, if anything, I will buy this DLC

>>318085057

>what are you in for

More of characters I like, that being cast of both P3 and P4 and cool 2D fighting game, I had in mind Capcom's JoJo as reference. Are those two similar in terms of gameplay?
>>
>>318084678

>Getting mad about a 4chan ban

You're lucky you weren't here when they just let mods ban people for lulz
>>
>>318085326
>Implying mods don't do that now when they feel like it
>>
>>318085326

I am mad, because at times I feel like I deserve it, yeah, I fucked up, so I guess 3 days vacation is in order. But this time I got banned for such dumb shit I can't even believe that, I was criticizing people for acting like pedophilies, but I guess the words I used didn't suit well with moderator-san and I got banned.
>>
>>318085576
You went to a loli thread and called them pedos?
>>
>>318085684

Something like that, I believe we were discussing why subreddits about 13-year old girls are allowed and r/loli isn't and I said that remarks about those 13-year olds are nothing compared to, well, let's say I have described what your typical loli image looks like in details. No posting, just words. And that got me banned.
>>
>>318085249
> I had in mind Capcom's JoJo as reference. Are those two similar in terms of gameplay?
somewhat
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.