[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
what went wrong?
>>
It was too short
>>
>>318084592
2 short
It was setup to introduce DLC into nintendo games
And TOO FUCKING SHORT BUT NVM YOU CAN BUY MORE LEVELS IN THE E-SHOP AND FILL THE MISSING TWO THIRDS OF THE SCREEN IN THE CHALLENGE SECTION BY BUYING THOSE CHALLENGES THAT WERE TOTALLY MEANT TO BE ADDED AS ADDITIONAL AND NOT CORE CONTENT
>>
...Nothing, it was a solid game. Maybe the fact that it was on Wii U not 3DS? I dunno, I feel like a 3DS would have better controls for it.
>>
Charlie didn't end up fucking Brittany at any one point in the game.

Also, no cannibalization option if you let food supplies run out.

0/10, would not play again.
>>
>>318084592
>too short

It's great, with or without the DLC. The DLC was priced pretty well for what you got too.
>>
I'll never know because it costs like 80 fucking dollars
>>
>>318084592

you can't start a new file without deleting your old one

oh wait, you can if you make a completely new nintendo ID

what the helll nintendo
>>
>>318084592
Forgot everything good about 2, and wasn't quite as hardcore about 1.
>>
No online multiplayer.
>>
Very short, and very easy.
Easiest Pikmin
Bosses were hardly challenging
Took out a lot of cool features (like Olimars monster logs) from Pikmin 2
>>
>>318084592
Literally nothing
>too short
everyone i've heard say that didn't do any of the challenge levels nor did they try to get a decent day count.
>>
>>318084592
it was easy, but then again so were the other pikmin games.

I fucking loved pikmin 3. pikmin 4 when?
>>
>>318088206
Well, I've done a 10-day no deaths run, and I've done most of the challenge levels. What now, faggot?

Oh, right, we're not allowed to criticize anything by Nintendo.

Pikmin 4 had better be considerably longer than 3, or at least be more challenging. I don't want to be blazing through the whole game in less than a week.
>>
>>318088549
And improve the fucking pikmin pathfinding, god knows they fucking need it
>>
>>318088797
Did you really consider that a problem? Seemed they knew where they were going to me. A million times better than the bullshit in the first game, which 2 had already fixed.
>>
>>318088797
and more pikmin types.
I just want more
>>
>>318088797
pikmin pathfinding was basically solved in 3.
>>
>>318089217
I have so much trouble coming up with more types without making them OP. I never imagined flying pikmin would work, but they.
>>
>>318089770
yeah they're going to hit a brick wall pretty soon.
All pikmin are already pretty gimmicky but I bet they'll even get more gimmicky as time goes on.

maybe it gets more into combat and there will be "defense" pikmin that form a wall of defense for olimar?
>>
>>318089045
Every fucking time I try cutting a corner with a group bigger than 30 pikmins, there is ALWAYS someone getting stuck in it, and I avoid water like a fucking plague because there's always a small group of retards that manage to stray from the group far enough to take a dip, and you may throw 12 pikmins at a max 12 carriers item because there's always a few bunch of retards that will run in circles around the item while it is being carried and go idle due to the lack of success
I've even had a fucking situation in the challenge mode, where I threw a purple pikmin to a 5 carriers lemon, and two additional whites to speed him up, and they kept circling the lemon the purple slowly pushed away, to a point they fucking went idle. But this is nothing uncommon, what is uncommon is, purple being slow as molasses, wasnt fast enough to get out of idle white pikmins range, so when they finished their "job failed" animation, the lemon was still in the idle whites range, SO THEY FUCKING KEPT RUNNING LIKE RETARDS ALL THE FUCKING WAY TO THE ONION, UNCAPABLE TO GRAB THE FUCKING LEMON A SINGLE FUCKING TIME IN THIS DISFUNCTIONAL PRIDE PARADE

I fucking miss the whistle formation
>>
>>318090034
You're honestly the first person I've see complain about something like that.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.