[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I still can't believe this is finally being localized. It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: DQ7_3DS.jpg (386 KB, 1028x936) Image search: [Google]
DQ7_3DS.jpg
386 KB, 1028x936
I still can't believe this is finally being localized. It feels like a hazy dream.
>>
>>318083851
Let's hope they actually market it this time, and maybe then the sales would be good enough to bring DQXI over.
>>
Censored, do not buy. Better left in Japan than butchered.
>>
>>318084548
is this copypasta
>>
>>318083851
Why? Its been on PS2 for years and minimal additions and censorship hardly helps.

The best thing about dragon quest is the pretty cell shading and world, which is butchered. Is it just because its portable?
>>
I'm playing it on ps1 for the first time and it's so fucking good. I'm only about fifteen hours in, just saved the kingdom that wast under attack from robots, it's hard to describe what makes it so fun but every moment of gameplay is just immensely satisfying like eating a good meal.
>>
you could be emulating the ps1 version in like 5 minutes

visuals aged badly though
>>
File: Tales.of.Rebirth.full.857116.jpg (3 MB, 2108x3011) Image search: [Google]
Tales.of.Rebirth.full.857116.jpg
3 MB, 2108x3011
>tfw

please kill me
>>
>>318084848
You are an idiot.
>>
>>318083851
>Dragon Quest games will never have a readable translation

Feels bad.
>>
>>318085390
I liked the localization in 8.
>>
>>318084931
Translation patch coming out in 2020
>>
>>318084436

They did market the DS games though, they even got Seth Green.
>>
>>318084548
>>318084848
what is this censorship meme? What the fuck is there to even censor in this game?
>>
>>318085537
All the ones I've tried have had dumb name changes and unreadable accents.
>>
I'd get it if it was on mobile, but that's not happening if Nintendo is funding the localization.
Fuck the 3ds, it's a piece of shit hardware-wise.
>>
>>318086370
I like the accents.
>>
>>318086554
Me too, Anon, they add to the charm. I don't understand the hate.
>>
I'm hoping the iOS version of VII gets an English release. I love Dragon Quest but not enough to buy a shitty Nintendo system to play it
>>
>>318087141
Murricans I have seen mostly are the ones giving out about the accents
>>
>>318084848
How much of a dumb ass do you have to be to confuse 7 and 8? 7 is a complete overhaul.
>>
>>318086236
The only one they actually bothered advertising was DQ9.

DQ4, 5, and 6 received little to no advertising.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.