[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>allegedly releasing next month >no reviews yet >very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: Mario-Luigi-Paper-Jam.png (318 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Mario-Luigi-Paper-Jam.png
318 KB, 1000x500
>allegedly releasing next month
>no reviews yet
>very little information about the actual game
>only source are screenshots and a few trailers

It's gonna be delayed isn't it?

dammit.
>>
Maybe they just don't want to spoil too much because it's a fucking RPG

I'd like a delay, though. I can wait for new and better content. But don't worry, it won't happen.
>>
>>318081817
It's out in 6 days retard, of course it's not gonna be delayed.
It was already reviewed by Famitsu anyway.
>>
>>318081817
Shiggy probably saw too much story and not enough NSMB's content.
>>
>>318083797
In atmosphere and tone, it looks like it'll the most NSMB-like Mario RPG of all time. At least it looks better than Sticker Star.
>>
One night, about a year ago now I had a dream of a Luigi game.

Mario is out celebrating on an island somewhere, or on some sort of cruise with Princess Toadstool (or maybe in space, who really knows?) . Meanwhile Brother Luigi is back at the Brohaus humming the theme to his Mansion games. Suddenly a Sarasan comes bursting through the door. "Mario, Mario, you must save our Princess! The Koopalings have stolen Wart's Dream Wand and have taken over the 4 lands of Sarasaland! Mario! Mario! Ma-wha.. you're not Mario." Then they task Weegee with rescuing them. The game played like Super 3D Mario Land, with the difference of a lack of stomping replaced with the grab mechanic of SMB2 (U.S.). Levels were filled with a mix of Shy-folk, Bombshells Troopas, and leftover monsters from the Tatanga invasion. There were vehicles, and explorable zones and a life-bar instead of the traditional power-ups. Also there was a Daisy X Luigi snuggling comfy ending.

Sucked to wake up.
>>
It's already out in Europe and very soon for Australia.

Nintendo games are getting swept under the rug.
>>
>>318086216
>pairing luigi with daisy
>not luigi with peach and mario with daisy
hate that

what did the sarasan look like though?
>>
>>318086382
>already out in europe

fuck you liar
>>
>>318086216
what does the sarasan look like you fucking faggot
>>
The Mario & Luigi series sucks after the first game anyway.
>>
>>318089468
BIS > SSS
>>
File: bowser_caped.jpg (14 KB, 200x135) Image search: [Google]
bowser_caped.jpg
14 KB, 200x135
>>318089857
BIS is great but I vehemently disagree.
>>
>>318081817

>it's gonna be delayed

You know the euro version leaked like 1-2 week ago right?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zR3j2aBWLLI
>>
Which column do you prefer?
>>
File: paper mario comparisons.png (1 MB, 808x2112) Image search: [Google]
paper mario comparisons.png
1 MB, 808x2112
>>318090980
Silly me, here's the image
>>
>>318091320
Original n64 game or bust
>>
>>318091320
1 or 2.

What the fuck is up with column 3? Everyone below Peach loses their unique designs and almost half are ad renders and not even close to how they actually look in game.
>>
File: Don't do that.jpg (15 KB, 241x299) Image search: [Google]
Don't do that.jpg
15 KB, 241x299
>>318091320
>Boos, Koopas and Dry Bones being sterilized into the safe, familiar designs of the mainline games losing most if not all of their Paper Mario Charm
>>
File: Toadettes.png (7 KB, 260x256) Image search: [Google]
Toadettes.png
7 KB, 260x256
>>318091320
1 or 2
1 for toadettes
1 or 2, fuck 3
1 or 2, fuck 3
>>
File: ttyd yoshi.png (83 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
ttyd yoshi.png
83 KB, 420x420
>>318092404
I'm surprised Bowser still has his kickass golden horns and spikes, unsegmented shell, and light orange skin

Just wait until Yoshi re-appears in Paper Mario. I assure you, he won't look like this.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.