[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT describe how you feel about pic related. No analogies allowed,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Hitman.jpg (150 KB, 768x1460) Image search: [Google]
Hitman.jpg
150 KB, 768x1460
ITT describe how you feel about pic related. No analogies allowed, especially food or car related ones.
>>
Magic the Gathering
>>
I'm fine with it.
>>
>>318072448
>Buy half the game for about half the price and if you like it, buy the other half
I'm perfectly fine with it, seems like a nice idea.
>>
>>318072707
what this individual said
>>
File: 1446395164223.png (1 MB, 1002x763) Image search: [Google]
1446395164223.png
1 MB, 1002x763
me desu
>>
>>318072448

earthy, fruity, airy, with a hint of licorice
>>
>>318072448
Would seem better if the intro experience wasn't pre-order based. This is clearly just a way to appease people who want demos without supplying an actual demo.
>>
It's weird, and I think it's going to hurt their early sales because a lot of people will wait for the whole thing to be out, but I'm not opposed to it.

You still get a full game, and they aren't trying to jew you on the price.
>>
>>318072902
Should mention that the regular price/content isn't technically gimped, so fair game there.
>>
>>318072448
As much as I am against pre-ordering, I will at least acknowledge that fact that they are least give you a savings for buying the bundle. That is something.

And I guess if you look at it one way you can buy that first half, and if you don't like it just not buy the second and you have saved money overall.

Though ultimately we should just wait for the game to be released to we know if it is worth it or not. Like usual. Especially if that bundle savings is only $5.

Baby step in the right direction I would say.
>>
It's fine really but I don't see from a business point of view why they're doing it.
>>
>>318072707
this
>>
>>318072448
>Let me try it out

I remember when we used to call those demos
>>
rename "post launch content" to "season pass"
>>
I like the idea of an "intro pack" rather than play roulette with post-launch content.
>>
>>318072448
>PIRATE PACK $Free
>"LET ME TRY IT OUT FOR FREE"

Shouldn't the try out pack be cheaper than the upgrade pack and not the other way around?
>>
And thus, another series falls to the openworld-plague.

But seriously how can they work openworld "sandbox" locations in to hitman game?
Good level design is one of the most important parts about hitman and they are going to work that in to open world locations how?
>>
>>318073153
No, it's not that similar because you aren't paying 60 quid the base game.
>>
>>318073096
Maybe they want to test the reception after the shitfest that was Absolution without having to risk the entire game's development.
>>
>>318073358
Where does it say open world?
>>
File: 1448655263194.jpg (413 KB, 768x1460) Image search: [Google]
1448655263194.jpg
413 KB, 768x1460
>>
>>318073358
Openworld and sandbox are two different things.
Sandbox could just mean fuckhuge single-area maps with lots to do, which isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>318073556
>3 sandbox locations
Learn to read.
>>
I will try it out for free.
>>
>>318072448
>no food or car analogies
It's like going to a whorehouse, asking for a threesome and being told you can get your cock sucked off right now, and then come back a week later for sex with another prostitute.
>>
>>318073712
You point out a valid concern.
>>
>>318073358
They're using it as a buzzword, the levels are probably Blood Money style just slightly bigger.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.