[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This on sale on the eshop. I've played the DS versions.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1432021054819.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1432021054819.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1080
This on sale on the eshop. I've played the DS versions. Is this worth it?
>>
>>318068647
Uh no, there's no reason to play it again. Unless you want to support the developers or something.

I have to say this though, CAPCOM is based for not making AJ for the 3DS. It'd make people hate the series.
>>
>>318068950
>not liking Apollo

fucking kill yourself
>>
>no sale for Dual Destinies on iOS

god fucking dammit Capcom, I guess I'll wait and see for Cyber Monday
>>
>>318069563
Apollo himself was fine at AJ, but his game sucked. Phoenix stole the spotlight somewhere there and Apollo got zero character development (while Phoenix got tons). The entire game is a mess, the cases are full of plotholes (the only game in the whole AA series that has holes)

At DD he is just an annoying brat being useless, a waste of time, a huge filler.

>muh Athena is evil
>muh friend avenger
>muh I'll just jump into the trial and accuse my coworker

Honestly, the best case scenario is AA6 starting with Apollo's death. That or he being the defendant and Phoenix pleading guilty.
>>
>>318068647
Not really. I bought it because I though I would enjoy a seconf playthrough of them but because the series is so linear, once you've played it once, there's not really anything more it can offer you once you know all the answers, twists, and jokes.
>>
>>318068647
No, the sprites are garbage
>>
>>318070643
>but because the series is so linear, once you've played it once, there's not really anything more it can offer you once you know all the answers, twists, and jokes.

I play through it at least once a year and enjoy it all the same.
>>
>>318072469
Oh.

Guess I'm just a jaded cunt, then.
>>
File: revampdesign.png (52 KB, 536x401) Image search: [Google]
revampdesign.png
52 KB, 536x401
>>318072469
This

Although I usually skip the conversation of some investigations, I'm interested mostly in trials and chitchat between characters. The investigations of DD were the worst ever, the game literally hands you everything and doesn't give you a single chance of using your brain. It literally says "Present X to Y". Ugh. I hate how AA is being casualized to appeal normies. Pic related. I wonder if pic related speech was a "Secret message" from one of the developers to denounce how shit is getting fucked up in CAPCOM.
>>
>>318072415
I guess I should have specified in OP, but this is kind of what I was asking about. The Phoenix sprite looks so bad in the HD but I wondered if the rest would have offset it any.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.