[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: shit_writing.png (436 KB, 579x673) Image search: [Google]
shit_writing.png
436 KB, 579x673
Daily reminder
>>
I loved StarCraft and BroodWar. This is a punch in the stomach.
>>
It's ok, she was corrupted during BW but then she went back to normal :^)
>>
>>318068504
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyoTvgPn0rU
>>
File: blizzard fans.png (240 KB, 772x311) Image search: [Google]
blizzard fans.png
240 KB, 772x311
Blizzard has been trash for decades. Stop acting as if this is a sudden change in quality.

Blizzardfans are the Adam Sandler fans of vidya, willing to eat all flavors of shit.
>>
>>318068730

she was not just "corrupted", she was way beyond the point of no return. that was made abundantly clear again and again. blizzard literally took a dumb on their own story. I've never played halo but I imagine bringing Cortana back was kinda the same thing.
>>
At least they wrote them off along with the shitty big bad which they rewrote few times between the games and expansions.
>>
>>318068504
Does anyone in Starcraft 2 even mention Fenix?
>>
>>318070605
his personality is put into a robot
>>
>>318070605

Did you even play Legacy of the Void? SPOILER ALERT!

Fenix sort-of-comes-back as a kick-ass robot.
>>
>>318068504
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueqktQ-NaWI
>>
>>318070912
No, I didn't play it.

>>318070828
>>318070912
So he's back...again.
>>
>>318068504
>Not wanting to fuck infested or semi/infested kerrigan
What are you gay?
>>
>>318069016
Most Adam Sandler "fans" are those who applaud him for taking advantage of hollywood and essentially making millions to just chill out with friends on set.
I liked little nicky, though
>>
>>318068504
Can you really blame Metzen though?
Hes old and has a family, kinda hard to continue writing edgy shit.
>>
>>318073097
Metzen's writing isn't edgy, just outright bad.
Come to think of it, the only decent writing from Blizzard came in the form of D1 and D2, and that wasn't even then.
>>
>>318069016
>decades
Nice bandwagon, jackass. Blizzard has only been shit for about a decade at most.
>>
Someone give me a summary of what happens in LotV, I'm too lazy to Youtube that shit
>>
>>318068504
FUCK BLIZZARD, ruined an amazing game forever
>>
>>318071167
>So he's back...again.
His personality is from sc1. After he was nearly killed as a zealot, but before he was put in a dragoon, they copied his personality into a robot as part of a discontinued research project to help digitize the minds of all the greatest Templar.

Blizzard has come up with worse shit honestly.
>>
>>318071784
I hate his movies but i've never heard anything but good things about the guy himself. He's just a genuinely nice person who makes stupid bullshit for a fat paycheck. Can't even be mad at him for it.
>>
>>318074949
>implying anyone ever gave a shit about the story of SC
>>
File: 1404853565208.png (2 MB, 1200x1300) Image search: [Google]
1404853565208.png
2 MB, 1200x1300
>>318068504
>mfw I saw the cinematic
>>
>>318075258
I've seen this brought up a ton of time, so obviously quite a few people care, dipshit.
>>
>>318074742
Sovereign, i mean Amon attacks, mind controls the majority of the Templar by corrupting the Khala, blow up Shakuras, zeratul dies to corrupted Artanis but it frees him from mind control. Artnais gathers the rest of the high templar and cut their hair so they aren't mind controlled. They look for the Xel'naga to help but they were already dead. Find one that's not dead. He infuses Kerrigan with his essence or whatever the fuck. Kerrigan becomes Pheonix from Xmen and kills Amon.
>>
>>318074609
Bullshit. W1 was pretty nice.
>>
>>318073097
It seems more like he loved writing and drawing edgy shit, but it was more for a love of the stuff that he drew inspiration from like Warhammer and classic sci-fi and fantasy movies and literature. Now he's older he feels like that stuff is beneath him so he grew a fetish for gray morality in the form of people constantly getting corrupted, redeemed and the looming threat of greater evils making the bad guys not be so bad.
>>
>>318077590
I guess that's why he makes all the villains a bunch of dindus.

Didn't he even make Arthas kind of misunderstood by the end of WotLK?
>>
>>318068504
Daily reminder of what, exactly?

That it's been 12 years since the last good Blizzard game?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.