[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you buy her hella cool game /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Max_Caulfield.jpg (177 KB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
Max_Caulfield.jpg
177 KB, 500x525
Why didn't you buy her hella cool game /v/?
>>
I did on 360. Was kinda boring and story was shitty.
>>
>>318065939
Because ending was utter shit.
>>
Because I already pirated it and it was hella great.
>>
>>318065939
I don't want to play a 40-year old man's version on "superhero teen drama".
>>
People here seriously play this tumblr shit?
>>
>>318065939
What does hella mean by the lay? I've seen a lot of people hate the word. Why so?
>>
>>318065939
because it's fucking garbage

>>318066430
it's an old east-coast slang word that's been recently relocated to the west-coast and it means very
hella cool
hella bad
>>
>>318066516
That's interesting I've heard East Coasters hate it. Why would the move it west where the game takes place? Oregon? That is this cultural appropriation crap. Give hella back to the people.
>>
>>318065939
Because the people responsible for pricing are fucking retarded dollar = euro faggots and I an an yuropoor. Gonna buy second price GOTY when I get a better Price.
>>
>>318066648
nah they can keep it
>>
But I did
>>
>>318065939
Because the dialog is so fucking awful it renders the game unplayable.

In other words, "THE DIALOG IS TOTES HELLA SADFACE."
>>
AUTHENTIC TEENAGE DIALOGUE
>>
I played the first chapter and it was pretty fun, but they made it way too obvious too fast that the teacher is the bad guy.

>shot of books at the end and the last one has her name on it
wow who could it be
>>
Waiting for a good sale
>>
>>318065939
I want to fuck Max in ass while Kate and Chloe watch it, masturbating, Victoria covered in piss, weeping in the corner
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.