[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that you officially have no excuse for owning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: butts.png (62 KB, 671x455) Image search: [Google]
butts.png
62 KB, 671x455
Daily reminder that you officially have no excuse for owning the greatest Star Wars game ever made.

It's only 3 canadian kukbuks and presumably less in USD and there are still people playing online.
>>
how about the fact that it crashes to desktop every time?
>>
what client do I use to play online

I haven't played since gamespy went offline and pretty much completely killed it
>>
Fuck it

Imouto Paradise on Steam FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>318064037
I hate Star Wars.
>>
>>318064081
Happened to me too, there's a very simple fix in the forum.

It's actually an audio issue, believe it or not.
>>
>>318064109
Pretty sure there's a general on /vg/

IIRC it's actually easier to get the client up and running with the pirated version rather than the steam one. The infographic was posted here often.
>>
>>318064037
>the greatest Star Wars game ever made
That's not a Dark Forces game.
Not a Jedi Knight game.
Not KotOR 2 or Republic Commando.
>>
>>318064037
>greatest star wars game
>not rogue squadron
>>
That's not the TIE Fighter Collector's Edition, OP.
>>
>you officially have no excuse for owning the greatest Star Wars game ever made.

You are right. Owning it is inexcusable.
>>
>>318064302
>>318064357
>>318064385
I don't think it's the best Star Wars game, I just knew that would get replies. I was just pretending.
>>
>>318064037
>you officially have no excuse for owning
so you're against people owning it?
>>
>>318064602
Does it really matter?
>>
>>318064037
I already own it on console and downloaded the GOG version for free already too. Its a good deal if you havent played it sure.
>>
>>318064037
the graphics suck
>>
>>318064037
i dont like star wars so thats my excuse
>>
How's the online community. I'm not buying a game like this to play in empty servers by myself
>>
>>318065097
If you only care about online you want the new SWBF on PS4.

If you want a good game, get this.
>>
I'm still buttmad that they shut down most of the servers last year

played this shit for over 400 hours and then started it one day and everything was gone
>>
>>318065195
Shut up you autistic peasant. I'm not dumb enough to buy a multiplatform game on ps4
>>
>>318065858
>I'm not buying a game like this to play in empty servers by myself
>I'm not dumb enough to buy a multiplatform game on ps4

Thems the breaks, one of the other.
>>
X Wing vs TIE Fighter.
>>
>>318065858
>calls others a peasant
>has to think deeply about whether or not to buy a $3 game
>>
can i play online ?
>>
>>318064037
>the greatest Star Wars
But that's not Republic Commando senpai
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.