[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did it, I fucking did it, I bought a PS4 because of a single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: bloodborne_1.jpg (308 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne_1.jpg
308 KB, 1280x720
I did it, I fucking did it, I bought a PS4 because of a single game! I don't know what to feel, I needed to play it, everywhere people were talking about the GOTY of the year and the best expansion pack ever developed, so yes I bought a PS4 for this single purpose. Please /v, tell me that there are good things, that it was worth it, tell me that I didn't spend my money on a single experience and after that I should put it on ebay.

Pic related
>>
>GOTY of the year

Jesus am I stupid...
>>
The way I see it it's an investment for when DS3 drops. That and my PC can't run Fallout 4 so it's this or nothing.
>>
K, knock yourself out.
>>
>>318058837
>That and my PC can't run Fallout 4 so it's this or nothing.
>doesn't invest in his PC

I hope bloodborne comes to PC just to fuck with you.
>>
Next year should be decent, but yeah, there's been no point in having a PS4 other than Bloodborne right now.
>>
>>318058837
Post username and I'll add you. Fucking love this game.
>>
I did the same thing and I've found a few surprises that I actually like on PS4. Destiny with Taken King expansion is pretty solid, Last of Us remastered was fun cause I didn't play it on PS3 when it came out and the multiplayer is actually pretty sleek. I'm also looking forward to some other exclusives so it's not a bad investment overall.
>>
>>318058837
you'll enjoy this game more the less you are reading about it.

go experience it firsthand atleast until you get 1 ending and then come back and read about it
>>
File: 1.jpg (102 KB, 884x903) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
102 KB, 884x903
If you are a weeaboo I can recommend you some good shit.
>>
>>318060374
Yeah, like demon souls
>>
>>318060434
Still don't have it with me anon, bought online, they will deliver it.
>>
>>318060474
I already a huge fan of Demon, Dark Souls 1 and 2... I hope it reaches my expectations from a FROM software game.
>>
>>318060624
I certainly will look forward for star ocean, this is the max of weeaboo I can enjoy playing
>>
>>318058837
>, everywhere people were talking about the GOTY of the year and the best expansion pack ever developed, so yes I bought a PS4 for this single purpose.
You got tricked hard. No use to morn now. Have fun. Then hope for more games or sell it.
>>
>>318061470
Bu... But FROM never let me down
>>
File: 1445173683713.jpg (596 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445173683713.jpg
596 KB, 768x1024
>>318061712
Well then have fun with the game. Why are you asking here go play. Decide for yourself.
>>
Bloodborne is great but honestly I cant think of any other ps4 exclusives worth getting

I mean, unless you're a Jojo fan that is

It's odd that there are so many ps4 shills when it has shit for games
>>
>>318058925
Agreed, but you didn't need to psot this, we already knew from the first post.
>>
>>318058837
>because 1 game
This only applies if you have a PC and/or Wii U.
It's just the choice between xbone and PS4 exclusives. PS4 is currently skyrocketing in my books, with the announced games and whatnot. But still mainly gaming on my PC.
I should download that BB dlc...
>>
>>318058837
I kinda did the same thing because this was just something that I couldn't miss, the franchise is one of the only ones I give a shit about anymore

If you're as invested as I am, you're not really buying it for one game - but THE game, I must've put at least 400 hours in to it; and since the expansion it has stolen DaS throne for me

As for the console, I didn't use it for much else as I have a high-end gaming PC, but it does exactly what you'd expect and is honestly pretty decent price for performance - and 2016 is looking really promising
>>
File: 1433515966584.jpg (41 KB, 555x800) Image search: [Google]
1433515966584.jpg
41 KB, 555x800
Enjoy the view!
>>
>>318062515
I fucking love Jojo, but I don't like playing weeaboo.

>>318062707
I have a PC, 16GB mem, SSD, GTX970... but I wanted to play BB,I wanted to know if it was a bad idea buying the PS4 since there are few exclusives and a lot of weeaboo for 2016.
>>
>>318058837
You're fucking retarded.
I'm a sonygger but if you buy a console for one game you are literally fucking autistic.
>>
>>318063204
Mexicans go home
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.