[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Open expert/master safe >Pipe pistol, some ammo, tin can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1437532282929.webm (1 MB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
1437532282929.webm
1 MB, 450x472
>Open expert/master safe
>Pipe pistol, some ammo, tin can
>Password was on a raider

Fallout 4 bullshit thread
>>
This did bother me. Vet seldom did any of the master safes have anything actually good in them, or even have any flavor text or at least something inside it relevant to the building I was in. I just gave up on leveling lock pick at a certain point since you usually only got ammo and some shitty weapon. Also found it strange that I had to prepare to enter the Glowing Sea, but my companion can walk around butt ass naked like its nothing.
>>
>>318057771
I only found the vault (an actual vault) with a button in a master lock safe that leads to a legendary weapon. Though no doubt there was a hidden key somewhere that opens the fucking thing.
>>
>>318057251
This has been pissing me off, other than the cryolator , master lock picking has been useless.every safe has pipe pistol(why would ghetto weapons be in a sealed safe), ammo, and prewar money.
>>
>>318057251
Link to that video? Been looking for It.
>>
File: Speechless.gif (322 KB, 213x117) Image search: [Google]
Speechless.gif
322 KB, 213x117
>We need to find Kellog
>"Hey, what about Dog Meat?"
HOW DID HE KNOW
>>
>>318057251

>Fight my way through a building guarded by angry prewar robots
>Hack a master difficulty terminal
>Behind it is a master difficulty safe
>Despite this safe being untouched for over 200 years all it has inside is a pipe pistol, some ammo and prewar money

Every single fucking time.

95% of locations in Fallout 4 are worthless because of this kind of shit.
>>
>>318058427
This got worse if you had Danse with you
>looks like we're the first people to explore this area
>every cupboard, desk, locker and drawers have bottlecaps in them
>>
File: 1436649541510.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
1436649541510.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>make QT waifu character
>"he"
>"him"
>"sir"
Pull your dick out Bethesda
>>
I just want the goddamned raids to start triggering.

I built Sanctuary into a 4 story, several hundred feet wide castle with 3 separate layers of outer walls, and 4 towers to each of the 3 wall rows with platforming extending above from the top floor out over the sets of walls - each platform heavily armed with turrets and a siren each.

It's more intimidating than anything else I've found in Fallout 4 and there's nothing attacking it.
>>
>>318059215
I just want them to start listing settlers current job. Don't know who the fuck is assigned and who isn't.

>assign settler to trading stand
>he walks around doing fuck all instead
>>
File: 1444481190044.jpg (35 KB, 385x375) Image search: [Google]
1444481190044.jpg
35 KB, 385x375
>go into VATS to shoot a bloatfly
>get teleported into the sky
>fall to your death
t-thanks Todd
>>
>>318060992
>t-thanks
HOL UP

Tee-thanks? That ain't how words work.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.