[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else playing squad? we're finally getting optics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: russians_1.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
russians_1.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1080
anyone else playing squad? we're finally getting optics vs optics in december.
>>
File: militia_3.jpg (633 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
militia_3.jpg
633 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>318042963
Looks worse than Arma 2
>>
Doesnt look like a game from 2015...
Does it has coop or pvp only? I hate playin against cheating 12yo cunts.
>>
>>318043283
>>318043390
that's because it's an indie game made by a small team.

yeah it's pvp only, 50 v 50 combined arms with base building.

essentially project reality bf2 if you've ever played it.
>>
>>318043501
Id rather stick to arma3 then.

There was a time when i enjoyed these games but i dont have the patience anymore.
>>
>>318043501
>indie game made by a small team
do aspies really think that you need AAA funding to make shaders that arent fucking dogshit?

stop worshipping shit developers because you think games are made of magic, squad is awful and no amount of bbbut its an alpha will change that
>>
How's it run?
>>
>>318043893
Yeah don't bother responding to these threads, the kind of language he uses clearly outs him as a viral marketer, nobody actually plays this meme game.
>>
>>318043932
its unreal 4, made by meme developers who found a way to make battlefield 2 run like shit and it's le early access, take a wild guess how well it runs
>>
>>318042863
looks literally like arma
so whats the point?
>>
It's a good game. Don't listen to these cunts. This board is aabout weebo shit and the hatred of anyone enjoying a video game.
>>
>>318044096
It's Arma with slightly better movement mechanics in an engine just as terrible as real virtuality, while running twice as bad and having a playerbase 10 times as autistic
>>
basebuilding is meme cancer
>>
>>318044286
>bbut my game is good i hate this board that i'm currently using because everyone is a weeaboo faggot with no gf you all suck ;-;
wow that seems like a completely honest post from a genuine /v/ user and not a viral marketer shilling his SHIT game
>>
>>318043893
>>318044053
did some squad dev anally rape you as a child or something?

>>318044096
well, it's actually fun.
>>
>>318044537
viral
>>
>>318044610
viral
>>
>>318044435
Yes I am shilling this game. I like to see faggots like you post kek shit on this site fills me with joy seeing cunts like you get upset over anything. Go eat a dick cunt
>>
ITT, OP doesn't realise it's a single literal 14 year old crashing his thread with no survivors or effort.

That said, OP, also realise that early access games are rarely received well around here, for reasons why look toward recent examples like Cube World, the YouTube letsplayer boom, and Killing Floor 2.
>>
>>318044334
>autist complaining about other autists
now i get it, you played pr and some squad leader ordered you around like an actual squad leader. and then you took the sniper kit. and then you didn't have a mic.

yes, the game is played a certain way, sorry anon. now go and post in one of the 10 fo4 threads or something.
>>
>>318044849
hi OP
>>
>>318044937
Holy shit why are arma/squad spergs so completely unaware of how autistic they are
Stop viraling your meme game dude its embarassing
>>
>>318044963
viral
>>
>>318045046
you're not playing the game how you're supposed to anon, i must lecture you.
>>
So tell me more OP.
>>
>>318045057
>>318045131
>06:35:24
>06:36:25
hmmm
>>
>>318044937
>an actual squad leader
Except we are not in the military.
>>
>>318045187
yes, it's me.
>>
MUH GRAFFIX
>>
>>318044937
>anon
you realize people that use this board don't use that term right, squad dev guy?
>>
>>318045363
>2015 game in unreal 4 looks worse than the ugly plastic unoptimized pile of shit that is arma 2
>manages to run worse than simultaniously running arma 2 and arma 3
>muh grafix
your game is shit dude
>>
>complaining about shills
>still replying

just report and ignore.

OP here btw.
>>
>no freelook
>literally just giving PR a HD remake, no improvements on what PR was engine-bound to
>no destructible environments
>pandering to the Insurgency crowd

Yeah, no thanks.
>>
>>318042863
>tfw no squad alpha

I'm on the fence. It's still in EA but they showed some good progression/vision

just hope the anti-cheat does its job
>>
>>318045686
Do they at least have actual weapon sway there? I still remember how poorly balanced it was in the early versions of the game.
>Run 20 meters at normal pace
>See a kebab
>Take aim
>Wait 2 seconds and pew pew
>Shots go wild
>Recoil is pretty light so start shooting more with the crosshair perfectly on his ass
>Bullets start leaving the barrel at 90 degree angle
>>
>>318045823
i wouldn't buy EA unless you actually want to test it, would wait until they've got the core components down. better off playing PR for now.

OP here btw.
>>
le shill maymay

also fuck this steam early access garbage
>>
i have autism and my game is really bad dont play it
OP here btw
>>
>>318046040
>>318046678
>thread almost dead
>still replying
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.