[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playstation Plus December 2015 - NORMIES GTFO Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: ps+.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
ps+.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
PS+ Lineup:
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, PS3
Freedom Wars, PS Vita
Gauntlet: Slayer Edition, PS4
King’s Quest — Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember, PS4
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken, PS Vita
SSX, PS3

There's been a massive backlash over next month's lineup. What do you think of Decembers lineup?
>>
>>318042787

PS4 garbage as always but Burger Wars is nice
>>
File: 33122221.jpg (90 KB, 511x381) Image search: [Google]
33122221.jpg
90 KB, 511x381
>>318042787
>tfw I bought Gauntlet about a month ago for some couch coop one night
This is why I fucking hate PS+, but how's King's Quest? Never even heard of it.
>>
It's still pretty shit. I already own Freedom Wars
>>
>>318042787
Wanted to buy SSX but the price was always laughable
Own the Farcry Compilation, but never opened it. This saves the digital code (which is probably timed anyways)
>>
PS3 has decent games but they're piss cheap and nothing that would make me want to pay for PS+

Freedom Wars is okay but it's literally five dollars at gamestop right now

rest is utter trash

I got a PS4 recently and I genuinely want a reason to start paying for PS+ (I own a few multiplayer games but not enough to make me justify that kinda price to myself so I'm just playing them casually SP/with relatives when they're around) but sony seems hellbent on not giving me one.
>>
ps4 got the shaft
>>
>>318042787
Didn't the King's Quest developers fuck a lot of people over to make that game?
>>
>>318042787
>SSX
Nice
I got FW on release but at least the PS3 items arn't shit this month.
>>
I swear to god every month ps4 gets
>indie game
>newgrounds flash game
>6 year old game
Whilst ps3 gets
>game and dlc bundle
>AAAgame
>Award winning standalone dlc
>>
>>318042787
Eh nothing really interest me in that line up.

Oh well.
>>
>>318043559
PS4 has no games to give away except indies. They'll start giving out full AAA games end of next year and everyone will already have played/owned them.
>>
>>318042787
Any chance of PS+ getting a discount today?
>>
>>318042787
>that ps4 line up
>>
yeah

i'll probably play gauntlet because of the nostalgia value but i'm sure it isn't good. i also already have burger wars.
>>
>>318043507
yup.....they sure did
>>
>>318044905

I forgot /v/ looked like this. Do you hate your eyes?
>>
>>318045875
turn the lights on fagboy
>>
How was SSX anyways? From what I remember, people were dissapointed by it.
>>
>>318042787
I wish xbone were winning so Sony would actually be forced to give us some good games for their paid service.
>>
>>318042787
Freedom Wars, a win for me.
>>
>>318047253
Microsoft gives out some shit with their service too however. Xbone is getting Van Helsing which is pretty much in competition with Magicka 2 and Gauntlet which was on PSPlus back to back and Thief which is pretty terrible and despite just a PS3 offering, already on PSplus a bit ago.
>>
File: 1417523152380.jpg (75 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1417523152380.jpg
75 KB, 666x666
>>318042787
PS4 lineup
>chapter one of five
>some shitty indie game

W-We did it bros
>>
>>318047819
Do you realize Gauntlet has been around for 30 years and Warner Brothers published this new one?

Yea, it wasn't a retail boxed product, but it's the complete opposite on an indie game.
>>
>>318047939
I like how you're defending the game from the term "indie" but speak nothing about it's quality
so instead of a shitty indie its just shitty
>>
>>318048190
It's enjoyable enough to co-op local or online. All four classes play completely differently, and it's completely skill based (no leveling up, gear does not increase armor rating, etc).

You can use equipment to change combat abilities and moves however by purchasing them with gold you grab in the levels. It's everywhere and if you're playing co-op it's going to be another added competition to grab it before anyone else.

It's fun and worth a playthrough.
>>
File: 1448480545431.jpg (20 KB, 364x221) Image search: [Google]
1448480545431.jpg
20 KB, 364x221
Merry Christmas to you too Sony
>>
>>318049208
It's more like happy Hanukkah.
>>
>>318043559

Its because PS4 doesn't really have a large enough library yet to start giving away legit games. Its all going to be indie shit for a year of two more. THEN we will start seeing AAA games from 2012 onwards once sales of them have completely dried up
>>
>>318047819
Having played KQ Ep. 1, I feel compelled to inform you that they're not Telltale style hour long episodes. It's around four hours and is basically a small game. Even if you don't plan to return for the rest, you should give it a go!
>>
>>318049395

nice try
>>
>Just renewed my PS+ membership
>PSN goes down
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.