[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that the DLC is out, we can all agree on that this is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75
File: tmp_14675-maxresdefault221425978.jpg (351 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14675-maxresdefault221425978.jpg
351 KB, 1920x1080
So now that the DLC is out, we can all agree on that this is basically GOTY right?

Bloodborne honestly feels like the game Miyazaki wanted to make all along, using Souls simply as a springboard. The setting, the combat, everything just clicks. It feels like the pure essence of a souls game.

Other games this year have had great parts, but Bloodborne was just boom, the complete fucking package. It felt like a game that knew exactly what it wanted to be, and then it delivered on all fronts.
>>
Its probably the most complete package.

I only wish they added a way to reset your stats that's probably my only valid complaint about it.

Who knows maybe they'll patch one at some point.
>>
I completely agree. Sadly Fallout will probably win GOTY cause it's just a casual rpg that anybody can play without a brain
>>
>>317800285
Nobody will agree because /v/ is full of PKeks and Nintenyearolds, but BB + TOH is the most complete package of the year and delivered on the most of its promises. It's also the best "Souls" game to date.
>>
File: 1448006135283.jpg (15 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1448006135283.jpg
15 KB, 184x184
The DLC is kicking my ass so hard, it's not even funny anymore. Each section I'm chucking blood vials like it's going out of style and I'm still not making any progress.
>>
>>317801630

Careful Hunter, wouldn't want you to get blood drunk.
>>
>>317801704
I'll get drunk on anything as long as it gets me through this shit.

>even common enemies hit like a fucking truck
>that fucking river literally crowded with blood leeches
>haven't even seen a boss
>>
>>317801704
Is impure blood a mechanic now?
>>
It should win GOTY on the atmosphere alone.
>>
No arguments here. But the casuals and the apologists will probably skew it some other way anyway.
>>
>>317801630
I'm 157 on NG++ and I just beat Ludwig after a dozen tries with the Old Hunter bell. I honestly don't think I could have beaten him without it. Then I go upstairs and got raped by the two female hunters. I don't remember the core game being this brutal. Actually thinking of starting a new character but from what I've seen, it's just as hard.
>>
>>317804984
Fromsoft likes to make dlc harder than the base game.
You should've gotten good at not getting hit by this point though.
>>
Can I miss DLC area if I do something wrong?
>>
Is the dlc really that hard? I was thinking of going with my level 80 guy in NG+ But might just go for the 200 guy I have in NG++
>>
It's a Japanese game.
Outside of /v/ it literally cannot win GOTY.
Sorry to say it but that's how it is.
>>
>>317800432
This
>>
>>317800432
Fallout 4 or the Witcher, I think. I give it to Bloodborne though.
>>
>>317805207
No. You need to kill a main boss, then progress game time to night time, and then go to the dream and grab the key.
>>
My main issue with Bloodborne is that builds don't change that much how you play
Also PvP is fucked, since they re-introduced infinite healing and removed random invasions

It has the best campaign, but lacks the replayability
>>
>>317805208
I'm currently at it with my SL 130 ng+ guy and I definitely think its challenging. I didn't play since I completed my first playthrough though (including chalice), so I might be kind of rusty.
>>
>>317805840
>My main issue with Bloodborne is that builds don't change that much how you play.

I don't really understand this complaint, it has clearly distanced itself from being a fantasy rpg so the warrior/wizard/thief archetypes people refer to as build variety don't really work in this game. You are a hunter.

The play variety comes from the diverse weapons, along with a bit of speccing depending on how you play, but that is really more of a side-dish thing. Complaining about build variety in Bloodborne sort of feels like complaining about build variety in Ninja Gaiden to me, just doesn't make much sense.

I completely agree on the healing system though. Estus flasks was fucking perfect, why change it?
>>
>>317805765
Night time = after Vicar Amelia?
>>
>>317805840
The DLC fixes literally both of those issues. Now there's a ton of variety in builds (STR+ARC can do some weird fucking shit) and PvP is fine unless you're whining about muh invasions. Most PvP takes place in fight clubs and shit anyway, that's how it's always been.
>>
>>317801943
>>that fucking river literally crowded with blood leeches
They're actually pretty easy to deal with. I use the Uchigatana, and I can kill them in one stamina bar in trick mode. Just make sure to engage them 1v1, and sneak up behind them before attacking.
>>
>317807479
You can even walk past them if none of them switch places. They are busy sucking blood you know.
>>
File: 1444804349692.jpg (535 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444804349692.jpg
535 KB, 1080x1080
I'll post a short question and an elaborated explanation afterwards.

>Did anyone successfully coop with their friend who is using a different PSN region and a different physical disc version than you?

I'm asking this because I bought a PS4 back in march, mainly for Bloodborne but I haven't been able since then to play this game cooperatively with my friend. He is using a German disc version and has a German PSN account (incl. PS+ of course). Since I already owned a Vita prior, I'm using an US PSN account, with the game bought digitally on that (also of course PS+). Now here is where things get funky, despite setting the correct options ingame on both games (i.e. Allow cross-region matchmaking, using the same very unique password etc) we just cannot summon each other. Here is how it goes down usually:

Either one of us tries to summon, after a while the other one gets the "being summoned" animation, but then nothing more happens. The Summoner doesn't get any notification and the person summoned does not load into the hosts game.

Hearing about the DLC really makes me want to play it co-op, but since the main game gave us this much trouble, I don't think I can convince my friend to try it again. This whole thing is so weird anyways, since every other co-op game works flawlessly. Across regions and across physical disc versions. Destiny, MGO, Diablo 3, you name it - no problems whatsoever. So I'm starting to think it's something unrelated to our internet setups (we have of course opened all required ports for Bloodborne) and more like a fundamental problem regarding US Digital copies and EU physicals.

That's why I am asking the question above, did anyone with the same setup as we get to play co-op with their friend?
>>
>>317800596
>nintenyearolds
>three posts all complete package

Okay same fag.
>>
Witcher 3 with all DLC is better than BB with all DLC to be quite honest.
>>
>>317800596
>a bloo bloo bloo muh nintendo boogeyman and pc boogeyman!
>no one likes sony!

Stop.
>>
NG+ is most bullshit in a souls game, game goes from respectfully challenging to damage sponges and one kit KO. Even DaS2 hitboxes were less retarded. Also the chalice dungeon is grinder than Destiny and not even half as enjoyable.

Weapons are cool, outfits are all kind of samey and don't offer much besides "do you want more poison or frenzy resistance", arcane is fucking amazing, combat is solid

It's really an 8/10 at best. DeS is still the best
>>
File: 1364361361569.gif (752 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1364361361569.gif
752 KB, 500x374
Whats new in the DLC? i've been under a rock
>>
Fallout 4 is more fun than bloodborne.
>>
>>317808665
Just more stuff generally, new weapons, clothes, haven't found anything drastic.

But it's still new so we'll see.
>>
tfw too scared to go to the dlc because of the scary stories /v/ has told me
>>
So anyway

PC port when?
>>
>>317808978
>Enter Hunter's Nightmare.
>Holy shit these enemies don't fuck around.
>Enter cave.
>Bloodstarved Beast as regular enemy

CAN'T
WAKE
UP
>>
>>317808978
The research building and fishing village are pure nightmare fuel.
>>
Excuse me? The main game is good but this DLC is literally a bunch of rehash areas and enemies. Very little was new here. I don't pay for this kind of shit... But I've come to expect it sadly.
>>
>>317809441
>being this fucking angry about factually incorrect information
sasuga, /v/
>>
File: 1434416046567.png (185 KB, 455x445) Image search: [Google]
1434416046567.png
185 KB, 455x445
>hear about new covenant added before the DLC
>load file in forbidden woods
>league master npc is missing
>get killed by a hostile npc hunter
>i get a bucket helmet after I die
I think my file is bugged.
>>
>>317809693
Factually incorrect eh? Well now I know why Sony is full of dudebros. You reap what you sow. Keep eating up all this rehash and that's all you'll ever get. Christ, you really should stand up for something more...
>>
I'm on my first playthrough and I've beaten 4 bosses so far (Gascoigne, Bloodstarved Beast, Vicar Amelia and Witch of Hemwick)

I just got Ludwig's Holy Blade and Rifle and I fucking love them.

Is there a recommended time I should get the DLC and check it out? Do I need to beat the game once or twice first and go in on NG+ or ++?
>>
>>317809928
Endgame, just before you beat the final boss.
>>
>>317808665

Beast transformation and kin transformation.

The kin is fucking nuts. You turn into a tree with tentacles.
>>
>Ludwig
What the fuck.
>>
>>317810535

The most holy man becomes the most hideous beast. Ludwig was the most righteous man in Yharnam, and when he finally succumbed to the vermin in his blood he became..the rape horse.
>>
>>317800432
>rpg
>>
File: 1435864138149.jpg (89 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1435864138149.jpg
89 KB, 1000x750
>>317800285
From Software has proved that art design is king, that map design is queen and that a visual medium should have royal visuals. Thank you based From.
>>
>>317810692
>rape horse

I really think they sketched him from the rape horse page. Shame about the puritan medium video games are so he can't slap you with his rotten dick.
>>
File: 20151125084148.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151125084148.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>317800285
Yes, the base game was already fantastic and the DLC just made it even better.
>>
File: vermin.jpg (27 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
vermin.jpg
27 KB, 300x301
>>317811237

You want to know something disgusting about the design anon?

Pic related is a vermin, they're in the blood of everyone in BB that was treated with the old blood. These things are what turn humans into beasts or blood drunk hunters.

The stronger a man, the stronger his willpower, the more vermin you can endure, the more powerful you get and inevitably, the stronger the beast you become.

You know that hole in his neck? the 'second mouth' lined with eyes? thats not a mouth. The Vermin got so big it bore that fucking hole through his body.
>>
File: 1425006979133.jpg (131 KB, 855x717) Image search: [Google]
1425006979133.jpg
131 KB, 855x717
can anyone help me with moonlight horse thing pls
>>
>>317811495
fuck i was wondering what the hell that thing was
>>
>>317811495
So basically it's not a Lovecraftian nightmare but a biopunk game with some strong hallucinations?
>>
>>317801630
I played it on NG+ and orpan and laurence kicked my ass so hard, laurence especially. His first phase is pretty easy since it's basically the cleric beast fight but his second one sucks because he can easily corner you and he leaves a trail of magma that hurts you.
>>
>>317811658

Oh no its definitely lovecraft, those vermin are a curse from a dying space alien god in revenge for the hideous experiments the college of Byrgenwerth committed on the villagers of the fishing hamlet and herself.
>>
>>317811658

It's both. From what I gather the people of Yharnam started experimenting with fucked up shit like parasites and blood transfusions because of their worship of the Great Ones. That's why in the DLC you take an elevator in the cathedral and end up in some fucked up research institute.
>>
File: 1311546489453.png (46 KB, 400x486) Image search: [Google]
1311546489453.png
46 KB, 400x486
PC VERSION WHEN

FUCK

I've been loyal to that chinaman since Demon's Souls why can't I get a fucking PC version?? I'm going to go full ISIS on Sony
>>
File: 1383077261592.gif (436 KB, 760x428) Image search: [Google]
1383077261592.gif
436 KB, 760x428
Posting best OST in Vidya of all time

>tfw second phase and you need to fucking man the fuck up and fight him like a real man
>>
>Have just enough money to buy the DLC
>but can't play online because of Sony going jew
Thanks, my only game on this fucking console and I can't even frag some charlies.
>>
>>317811851
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4
>>
>>317811658

>yfw bloodborne did parasites better than MGSV
>>
>>317811783
I mean, if it's a sci fi game I agree it's Lovecraft. Runes are probably some sort of microchip boards.
>>
>>317811968
Fucking DayZ did most of things better than MGS V.
>>
>>317812016

No just your regular space magic whispers of a god. Caryll inscribed them so we know they arent microchips.

The Great Ones can bend reality and live on a strange plane, I mean fuck you can see the actual city of Yharnam underwater on the beach in the DLC.
>>
>>317800285
>but Bloodborne was just boom, the complete fucking package

Is that why they cut content from the main game and repackaged it as DLC? You can't tell me that Beast Mode wasn't planned from the start but chopped off so that they could sell it in the DLC.

The Beast Claws were there in simplified and tame movesets. One of the earliest advertised bosses (Gascoigne) went into Beast Mode and says "Too proud to show your true face, eh?" which led everyone to believe we could do it too.

They clearly cut content from the main game, just like they did for Dark Souls 1 and 2.
>>
>>317811925
love the second phase
>Aah, you were at my side, all along.
>>
>>317800285
It's not my goty, but it sure as hell deserves that title.
>>
>>317812170
>They clearly cut content from the main game, just like they did for Dark Souls 1 and 2.
If you were really this worried about it you could have waited for the $50 complete edition of the game, not that big of a deal. I only paid $40 for Bloodborne new so wow, I paid $60 total.

I got hundreds of hours of gameplay out of the base game and so far another 8-10 out of the DLC. Compared to the sort of DLC shenanigans that exist in gaming today, The Old Hunters is great.
>>
>>317812170

Its believed they didnt finish beast mode and instead put in the substituted beast claws yes, but everything else is not cut content. Because if it was in a half finished, cut state we'd have gotten it much earlier.
>>
>>317812332
upvote for you, smart consumer. be sure to make threads informing us on daily steam deals.
>>
>>317810440
>beast turns you into a warewulf that swipes really fast and pounces on people
>kin turns you into a cauliflower-headed tentacle rape monster that sneezes death jizz and shoots lasers

>>317811495
>everyone flipping their shit trying to figure out what causes the scourge of the beast
>some guy with a bucket on his head and a pizza cutter comes along and says it's blood worms made by a curse an ayylien babby once put on everyone because some church assholes murder-raped the fuck out of his nursery

Just another day in Yharnam.
>>
So, after Ludwig, there's that guy down in a cell that asks if you heard the bells

Did I fuck myself over by answering yes? Because there were fucking bells all the way up to Ludwig, but he calls me a liar and tells me to go away.

Should I have said no, or does he still call me a liar? Is there any way in there?
>>
So how long did it take you all to beat the DLC?

It took me 7 hours. Much shorter than I thought it would. Everyone here said it would take 15-20 hours.

Stuck the longest at Orphan.
>>
Hey guys I don't have the DLC and I'm broke right now, to determine where it is on my priority list, how long is it?

I realize this is different for everyone since some people beat BB in 10 hours and some beat it in 40, so any information you have for me to give me an idea of how much content is in this DLC without any spoilers would be helpful to me, thanks.

Oh also while I'm at it, should I make a new character for this? I left my two other characters in the 70-80 range if memory serves me correctly. Then again I dont really think there is a reason to stop levelling up in Bloodborne.
>>
>>317812539

No, either answer will continue his quest. Its a long one though so dont expect any payout for a while.
>>
I can't buy the DLC until Friday when I get paid
Is it good bros?
>>
>>317812394
Why are you even in this thread kek? Go jerk off to the latest indie walking simulator.
>>
>>317812610
>how long is it

behold, the person open world sandbox shitfests are designed for.
>>
>>317812636
Yes, prepare to get your ass penetrated by the new bosses though. I wouldn't attempt them until you're at least at nightmare of mensis.
>>
>>317812581

I still havent finished it. I'm up to the living failures.
>>
>>317812645
>straight to strawman

amazing

and it cost you nothing!
>>
>>317800285
I didn't much care about the base game but the dlc is great.

I don't think Bloodborne can be goty with just the dlc being great though.
>>
>>317812610
>some people beat BB in 10 hours and some beat it in 40
No one beats Bloodborne in 10 hours on their first run without using a guide or walkthrough.

Most speed runners take around 6 hours to beat it and that is with them knowing exactly where to go in what order, not dying on bosses ever, and not fighting enemies at all.
>>
>It feels like the pure essence of a souls game.
The setting REALLY doesn't. The essence of a Soul games setting is an elegant, beautiful but ultimately desolate and hostile medieval fantasy world.

The gothic victorian and later Lovecraftian aesthetics and settings are great, but they're not Souls.
>>
>>317800285
Haven't played the DLC yet but the actual feel of the story and the setting of Bloodborne left me so underwhelmed playing it my second game it actually still feels like a brand new game to me.

I wish we could combine the combat of BB with the atmosphere of DS1 and all the good bosses of all the Souls game.

Imagine a retooled S&O super speed bossfight.
>>
>>317812880
>Most speed runners take around 6 hours to beat it

Uh, no. Speedrunners do ALL BOSSES in less than 2 hours.
>>
>>317812676

Was that really necessary? Its a fair, relevant question to ask, and I didn't even mention any other games.
>>
If you've played one souls game you've played them all.
>>
>>317812880
I'm this guy >>317813051 and I actually beat BB in around 17 hours. It felt really short. It took me over 40 hours for every other souls game. The DLC was probably planned as an original part of the game but had to be cut because of time restraints or something, but I got the game for 30 dollars so 50 dollars for the "entire" thing isn't too bad.

Especially considering I got the DLC for free
>>
>>317812880
>>317813107
Not to mention that the any% runs without the use of glitches, on the 1.04 patch, is 1 hour and 5 minutes.
>>
>>317800596
>the most complete package
>two separate purchases
>>
File: 1447859384447.jpg (66 KB, 661x662) Image search: [Google]
1447859384447.jpg
66 KB, 661x662
I'm basically stuck on Orphan of Kos right now.
Not sure how I feel about the DLC. I've really enjoyed the new areas, for the most part, and weapons, but Ludwig's first phase and Orphan just feel tedious and not fun to fight. Maria was cool though.
>>
>>317811578
nvm I beat him :^)
>>
>>317812367
>Because if it was in a half finished, cut state we'd have gotten it much earlier.

It took about the same amount of time for the BB DLC to come out as the DaS2 DLCs.

And we knew back within a month of the release of the PC version of DaS2 that the weapon movesets were half-finished and in a cut state. People were already discovering the karate fists moveset and stuff like the Artorias flippy moveset. And in Dark Souls 1, people discovered that Sanctuary Guardian were pretty much almost complete in the vanilla game files.

Sadly, we'll never truly know just how much of BB's DLC content was cut content from the main game, because we can't access the game files.

Maybe I'm just super cynical, but I think that there was way more than the Beast Claws that was cut content from the main game.
>>
>>317813147
i was just being irksome. but i don't like discussing games in terms of length - price because it leads to padding being enforced more.
>>
>>317813335
I've already jerked off like 6 times, please stop this shit.

I don't get it with this doll either. The things that she does that gets my dick hardest are when she blows and when she claps. How can I find that so attractive? Am I done for?
>>
>>317813759
Gehrman pls go you creepy old pervert
>>
The DLC fixed my main complaint about the lack of variety in weapons, I'm happy. If Yakuza 5 doesn't come out this year then Bloodborne will most likely be my personal GOTY.
>>
>DLC only requires Vicar Amelia, the easiest boss in the game to be beaten
>First enemy you come across is tailor-made to fuck your ass
>If you're not careful, you may get the attention of the second one down below
I love it. I just wish there were less Zabimaru-hunters so we got to go against the other weapons more often.
Fuck that hunter in the cave with the gattling gun and the Blood-starved beast
>>
>>317813489
Hey, idiot, here's an idea. What if they were working on both the main game and the DLC at the same time and the supposed "cut content" you saw was always intended to be DLC?

I'll give you Beast Mode since they put the stat in the main game with no transformation, but the addition of Kin mode on top of that shit in the DLC made up for it.
>>
>>317800285
>The setting, the combat, everything just clicks. It feels like the pure essence of a souls game.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

You can literally dodge 20+ times in a row with minimal investment in stamina. Stamina management isn't even a thing in BB; it's hard to argue that it was logical to even include it as an element in the fucking game.

It doesn't feel like a Souls game, at all.
>>
>>317800285
shame the dlc is only 5 hours long
>>
>>317813948
You're not supposed to go in after Amelia. You're supposed to treat it like the other Nightmare areas which are late-game as fuck.

IMO I wouldn't even think of attempting Ludwig until at least Yahar'gul.
>>
>>317800285
>but Bloodborne was just boom, the complete fucking package

except, you know, PVP

and, you know, replayability
>>
>>317813948

>manage to get the gatling gun hunter down using beast cutter range and baiting him out of the cave
>refuse to go in deeper

No fucking way is there anything so valuable I'd fight a BSB in that cave for it.
>>
File: puck.jpg (42 KB, 600x554) Image search: [Google]
puck.jpg
42 KB, 600x554
>my face when plague of gripes just blew the fuck out of bloodborne
https://youtu.be/u0yuDfcOhvA?t=840
>>
>>317800285
So dark souls was always meant to be easier and scarier?

And it still plays like an average shitty RPG made in the late 90's?

You people are so fucking delusional
>>
>>317813316
Pretty much this.
>It's GOTY!!! ..... if you get ALL the DLC, otherwise it's not even worth considering.
Logic.
>>
>>317814167
/v/ is too dumb to understand what "the complete package" is supposed to mean. They will probably reply to you saying those parts don't matter or something invalidating their original claim.
>>
>>317813948

Amelia is regarded as the easiest boss? I just beat Shadow of Yharnam, and Vicar was easily the hardest for me so far. Everything else was three attempts at most, Cleric and Shadow were both one shots. I ended up using that old hunter summon for Vicar because I got tired of the circular swipes that were hitting me when I was ass deep in the tail and unable to see shit all. Felt bad for summoning, still down about it, but at the same time fuck that boss.
>>
>>317814215

How was that BTFOing bloodborne? Only complaint he has was how there are no characters reacting to the setting when you can collect a fucking churchfull of them and watch them steadily go insane as the night wears on.
>>
>>317814167

Eh, this is true but it's still the best souls game to me. I'd take a better overall experience then a lesser experience that lasts longer.
>>
File: kek.jpg (42 KB, 625x540) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
42 KB, 625x540
>mfw playing mount and blade warband right now while kiddies talk about games they actually purchased the year of release
>>
Can we even call these games role playing games?

There is zero room for actual role playing. You're always just doing the same thing over and over every time you start a new character.
>>
>>317814484
I hate Plague of Gripes. I really don't know how he managed to become such a popular community figure. It's probably because of that meme cartoon video he made of Dark Souls 1's lore.
>>
>>317814167

Seems just as replayable as previous dark souls games.
>>
>>317814484
His criticism was how Bloodborne focuses all its energy in explaining the setting rather than the motivations of the people who live in it.
>>
>>317814358

I haven't got dlc. It's my game of the year anyway. Additions to the same game, especially in the same year, should be included in choosing GotY. Sure, you have to pay for it, but it's like a game patching something after release.
>>
>>317814471
How 2 Amelia

1. Waifu
2. Beast blood pellet
3. Fire/Bolt paper
4. Transformed weapon to hit her head (Cane recommended)
>>
>>317814638
Speak for yourself. I'm running a cotton-headed ayy lmao smashing people to death with the severed limb of another ayy lmao.

Also, gotta love the inclusion of good ol' fashioned griefing gear with that fucking Enlarged Head.
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS ALL THE LADY MARIA ART?

COME ON.

I NEED R34 ON LADY MARIA GETTING RAPED BY GEHRMAN
>>
File: QFBMHG0.gif (990 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
QFBMHG0.gif
990 KB, 500x269
>those Giant Fishman in the well
>>
>>317814638

>You can role play as a beast
>or an ayylium
>or a zealous crusader
>or an arrogant vampire noble
>or a blood drunk, vermin crushing badass
>and there are actually builds, with weapons that require different skills to use

More role playing than fallout 4
>>
>Blood addled hunters
>Big Cuthulus
>Ludwig
F U C K
U
C
K

I was not ready for this on a new character straight after Amelia.
I think I'll come back later.
>>
Every souls game ever:

Regular enemy? "hack hack slash. hack slash slam"

Boss? "Hack slash hack *roll* *roll* hack slash hack"

Exploring? "teleport. run to dead end. teleport somewhere else."

Yawn.

>ib4 "b-but muh spooooky artwork and music!"
>>
I'm stuck at Darkbeast Paarl at the moment. Figured out how to kill it but still fucking it up.

Not sure if it's the best Souls game though. For now, Demon's Souls is still better for me, though BB is definitely great. Love the setting, the atmosphere on par with Demon's Souls, and the combat is awesome.
>>
>>317814971
>More role playing than fallout 4

1) not even close
2) even if it was true, that's not saying much
>>
>>317815192
Go for his little chicken legs.
Also optional.
>>
>>317815138
>Exploring? "teleport. run to dead end. teleport somewhere else."

That was only DeS and DaS 2 though. Level design in DaS 1 and BB is god tier.
>>
File: Piercing_Rifle.jpg (6 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
Piercing_Rifle.jpg
6 KB, 250x251
Has anyone tried out this firearm? If so, what do you think of it?
>>
File: ayy.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ayy.webm
3 MB, 640x360
kos parasite is best weapon
>>
>>317815242
Wow, sure cut his opinion down with your expository counterpoints.
>>
>>317814741

But the game does tell you about motivations, as long as you arent a faggot who needs it force fed.

>The Church/Mensis/Micolash wants to ascend to godhood
>the scattered civilians want to survive
>Willem wanted to stop the Church and paid for it with his own mind
>Gehrman wants to die to escape his eternal nightmare
>Eileen wants to track down and kill the hunters that have lost themselves
>Gascoigne used to be a loving family man, but went fucking insane and killed his wife
>Henryk wants to avenge his friend's death at your hands
>Gilbert wants to die in peace
>the Samaritan wants to protect people
>false Iosefka wants to give birth to a fucking space god
>Djura wants to keep Old Yharnam protected from the hunters
>Alfred wants to avenge his master Logarius and slaughter the last of the vilebloods
>the doll just wants to love you
>>
>>317815316
Been hitting its head to make it drop, almost got it once but died because no healing :^)

I've been getting annoyed and started to go back to its legs though, that lightining ball area is a bit retarded in its AoE.
>>
>>317815352
>Choir garb
going full style, I see.
What do people think of the torch hammer? I'm enjoying it immensely.
>>
>>317815402
Huge difference between something being "force fed" and you having to go out of your way to find things out.
>>
>>317815138

Every video game ever.

Regular enemy? "Damage, Damage, Dodge, Dodge, Damage"

Boss? "Damage,Damage, Dodge,Dodge"

Exploring? "Run, Run, Fast Travel, Run, Fast travel."

Yawn.
>>
>>317815753

You mean reading the items you get? thats not out of your way, you should do it in every game that lets you do it.
>>
>>317815704
All the new weapons are rad as fuck it seems.
>>
>>317815753
It's been that way since Demon's Souls. You look for it if you want to.
>>
>>317815402
This.

People are just so use to the story being so in your face explained that they don't want to figure it out or use the methods provided in game to know what the story is. Like, if it's not the most common ways of telling stories, it's wrong.
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20151124023046.jpg (271 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20151124023046.jpg
271 KB, 1920x1080
>>317815856
they really are, ive been using the parasite, rakuyo and the mlgs myself
tried a bit of the new beast claws moveset as well
>>
>>317815816
No, I don't want to sit around and read 800 item descriptions so I can prove how cool I am for "getting" the story that was poorly told.

A video game is not a book. You faggots will defend anything.
>>
>>317814215
This was pretty funny.
>>
>>317815882
I can explain to you the story of Demons Souls and Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 but I cannot tell you a single thing about Bloodborne beyond "you have to Hunt Monsters." and I never watched any Youtube videos or any stupid shit like everybody I know in real life did.
>>
>>317816009

ITS 10 FUCKING SENTENCES! IT SHOULD TAKE YOU LESS THAN 30 SECONDS TO READ!
>>
>>317816007
The Amygdalan Arm is probably the weirdest one I've seen so far and I fucking love it
>>
>>317815856
I know that, I was going for an arc/str build with Ludwig's Holy Blade because I'm an idiot and didn't know that even though it supposedly scales with arc, only str increases it's damage.
The fire on the Torch Hammer means it was worth it though, especially since I'd just killed Amelia when the DLC launched.

>>317811495
Cool, can't wait for Vaati to steal that for his next video.
>>
>>317816123
Now when I'm playing an action game why every time I fucking pick something up am I going to go into my item bag and sit there and read the stupid fucking shit? Especially considering you pick new shit up all the time. Fuck off. Some of us actually like to play our fucking video games.
>>
Yeah its goty.

Art design is on another level. Level design is decent. Love that it drip feeds you weapons. Very cool game.
>>
>>317814553
If you like PVP, you can't argue that it's the best Souls game, at all. So I'm assuming you don't PvP, which is a huge, huge part of the Souls series.

>>317814689
It is 100% not even close to being as replayable as ANY other Souls game.
>>
>see BB threads on /v/
>"would you like to know more?"
>yes
>look up YouTube video to see gameplay
>see fat guy with a cape and a suitcase on his back beating abraham lincolns with a wagon wheel
>close window

This game can't be serious, right?
>>
>>317816214
>Ludwig's Holy Blade
Thank God they made the Holy Moonlight Blade for people like us. Great STR and ARC scaling and you actually benefit since it does both types of damage.

I feel like ToH is From's apology for fucking over STR and ARC builds in the base game pre-patch.
>>
>>317816214
>Cool, can't wait for Vaati to steal that for his next video.

He is probably monitoring this very thread right now, with a /bbg/ tab open as well.
>>
File: grape.jpg (109 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
grape.jpg
109 KB, 1024x576
only mildly difficult content in the dlc were ludwig (killed on 3rd try) and laurence (took me about 6 tries) .

all in all good but kinda short
>>
>>317816226
Then play it and stop giving a shit about the story? Would you like it force-fed ala Elder Scrolls or something?
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20151125155028.jpg (423 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20151125155028.jpg
423 KB, 1920x1080
>>317816198
yeah, i tried it for a bit and it seemed really fucking weird, especially the tentacle that keeps attacking
also, did the chikage always have those blood particles when using BLT mode? it looks like maria's attacks i love it
>>
>>317816009
>No, I don't want to sit around and read 800 item descriptions so I can prove how cool I am for "getting" the story that was poorly told.

>A video game is not a book. You faggots will defend anything.

Your reasoning for not wanting to read is fucking hilarious since you are implying the game should rather be a movie then. The game has ton of lore and backstory, you are just a lazy piece of shit wanting to be spoonfed.

Or would the insightful critic suggest a better way of storytelling perhaps?
>>
>>317816440
wut
>>
>>317816536
Why would I play disgusting games made by gaijin? I want it as "force fed" as Dark Souls for fucks sake you retard. I want the people in the world itself to give me a semblance of an idea as to what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>317814856
u mean necrophilia, right?
>>
>>317816647
I played every other game and didn't have to read the fucking descriptions. This is just lazy at this point.

I play Nier and don't have to read a book to get the fucking game itself (minus the VN portion but fuck you)

But after because I want more I can go literally read a book about it to get more. That's how you fucking do "lore" you retard. No tell me if I want to have any idea what is happening in the GAME IM PLAYING I have to sit around and read a bunch of items.
>>
File: fight.jpg (99 KB, 1487x897) Image search: [Google]
fight.jpg
99 KB, 1487x897
>>317800285

>the bell maiden rings a sinister bells
>the sinister bells resonates with another
>mfw

I just wish you could skip the PVP but keep COOPing anyway.

The PVP is objectively the worst in the series with people being able to heal pretty much instantaneous.

The enemy strength in NG+ makes them a perfectly safe wall for you to heal and cheese your invasion as much as you can.

I have also never seen an invasor actually fight me. They have ran into a cluster of enemies and tried to lure me in 100% of the time, healing when needed.

I used to try and fight them, but now I just almost always kill them with my no fun allowed +10 Evelyn with Bone Marrow Ash because fuck it.
>>
File: bow.webm (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
bow.webm
2 MB, 800x450
Honestly the DLC has pushed it above DaS1 as my favourite in the series. Very few times have I gotten a rush like I did when finally beating Orphan solo on NG+.

Ludiwig, Maria and Orphan are now 3 of my favourite bosses from all the Souls/BB games. It's a fucking shame they threw in a Celestial Emissary 2.0 in there, that's my only gripe with the DLC.

Although it did have a GOAT theme tune, really feels inspired by Gustav Holst' The Planets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_8t5ay0-YU

Bowblade is new weaponfu
>>
>>317811826
Just get a ps4 mate.

I get the idea behind pc master race but if gaming is one of your main hobbies it's best to invest in all the consoles too. I bought a fucking xbone just for killer instinct and rare replay.
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20151125160001.jpg (216 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20151125160001.jpg
216 KB, 1920x1080
who else is in love with this area? shit was lovecraftian to the max?
fucking those giant fish people though
>>
File: 13592588626.jpg (108 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
13592588626.jpg
108 KB, 500x334
>>317809261

>all those dead phantoms
>90% of them are just people literally rolling all over the place trying to get the items before the Bloodstarved Beast kills them
>mfw

This game, man. This game.
>>
Before I realized you could hold X and move the controller to do emotes, I kept wondering why my character kept cheering and dusting off when spamming X to pick up items.
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20151125160044.jpg (412 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20151125160044.jpg
412 KB, 1920x1080
>ayy mode rune looks like the letters "H P"

what did From mean by this?
>>
>>317817498
Miyazaki really likes Harry Potter.
>>
>>317816940
Well if you actually want to know, why the fuck WOULDN'T you read?

You are complaining about lack of obligatory expositon in a fucking Souls game, know to be video game'y ass video games. If this was a fucking Destiny situation of "go to our website to know more!" then maybe your argument would hold water. But this is a series that is beloved specifically because it doesn't force that shit down your throat and allows you to find it if you so wish.

A lack of exposition is one thing, "I'm a lazy shit who can't be bothered to read" is another.
>>
>>317817364
Goddamn the Fishing Hamlet was some shit.
>>
>>317817623
>Repeatedly ignoring the fact I said compared to other Souls games

You are a fucking retard. Have you considered suicide?
>>
>>317815343
I fought someone with it, hit hard as fuck, seemingly more than Evelyn but I can't be 100% sure.

Don't think you can parry with it though.
>>
>>317805225
it wouldn't even win GOTY on /v/ because not all people here have shit-tier taste
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20151125161056.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20151125161056.jpg
280 KB, 1920x1080
>>317817364
didn't mean to put a question mark there
also best arena
>>
>>317808009
>witcher 3
>the game where you skip cutscenes and mash light attack to win
>>
>>317818062
>Bloodborne
>the game where you mash R1 to win
>>
>>317818062
That goes for pretty much all of these 3rd person hack and slash weeb style "rpg's".

Throw in an occasional dodge move that always works at a certain time (which every boss continues to fall for) and you've got it beaten.
>>
>>317817287
No it isn't. Fuck you. I literally have 2 PS4 games and don't plan on getting another one until Nier 2 comes out and that may come to PC still so I may not even get that.
>>
>>317817986
>literally just fighting an ayylien babby on a shitty old beach
>somehow one of the most intense fights of the game
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20151125161033.jpg (97 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20151125161033.jpg
97 KB, 1920x1080
>>317818389
the babby ayy being one of the most aggressive bosses in any souls game on par with flamefucker or manus mind you
>>
>>317814187
That cave is pretty small, the BSB is the end of it. There's a cool weapon behind the BSB.
>>
>>317817748
I think you're the one who retarded, since your complaints all apply to the other games as well, you probably just don't remember.

Bloodborne has argubably the easiest fucking setup of any Souls game, you are a Hunter, it's the night of the hunt, you hunt beasts, fucking done.
>>
>>317818507
>Kos actually had a sexy lady face the whole time
>those arms
I'm glad she's dead and a squishy pancake, otherwise I might find myself being sexually confused.

Also what the fuck was it beating me to death with? A piece of its mom?
>>
>>317818507
I need a picture of those three together going apeshit.
>>
>>317818702
yeah, her placenta
>>
File: 1447812648264.gif (2 MB, 190x300) Image search: [Google]
1447812648264.gif
2 MB, 190x300
>>317818280
kek stay mad angry piss babby
>>
>>317818812
I don't remember placentas being quite so smashy or explody. I love the Kos Parasite but could you imagine if we could get that thing too?
>>
File: Halloween at Byrgenwerth.jpg (77 KB, 630x479) Image search: [Google]
Halloween at Byrgenwerth.jpg
77 KB, 630x479
>didn't want to use my 120 NG+ char since I felt like It wouldn't be fair
>my NG lvl 50 character is getting absolutely wrecked
>NG+ apparently takes it up 10 notches

I guess being a nightmare it's supposed to be hopeless but I wasn't expecting such fierce resistance

Also BSB WHAT
>>
>>317818684
>Literally say I can explain a bunch about those games without having seen any external material but my play through
>y-you just don't remember how little you know compared to Bloodborne

You are so dumb it hurts.
>>
So is there an easier way to get beast claws or do I fucking have to slog through these shitty dungeons?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>post yfw
>>
So I think we can all agree Ludvig takes home the price of most disgusting enemy design in Bloodborne?

I thought I had seen it all in the vanilla game, but Ludvig is like somebody on the art-team read Berserk and saw the demon horse and went-
>You know what? I can make this worse.
>>
It turns out you could see the fishing hamlet from the Nightmare Frontier the entire time.

Look out into the distance. You can see ship masts sticking out from the fog.

While Maria is guarding the clock tower the moon shape is the same as the beast eye of the town villager from the first CGI trailer.

The real question is where is the Hunter's Dream in all of this and why can you see the other dreams of hunters in the distance on top of the rock/tree spires.

>>317819220
DLC is balanced towards BL75-85 in NG and 150 in NG+.
>>
>>317817364
I liked it. Would have been better without the giant fish people
>>
>>317818280
So mature.
>>
>>317819484
>>317819484
this second phase was seriously the hypest shit
the fucking music too jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4
>>
>>317819263
Because you played them so long ago you don't remember you read 80% of it on a wiki.

Double nigger.
>>
>>317819484
I was a bit disappointed that, while as hype as it was, Ludwig was infinitely easier once he went into sword mode.
>>
>>317800285
>Other games this year have had great parts, but Bloodborne was just boom, the complete fucking package.
>So now that the DLC is out
>DLC

If it needed DLC, it isn't the "complete fucking package".

IMO the setting was great, but overused. The game has an identity crisis halfway through, adding lovecraftian horror in a way that I didn't feel meshed well.

Weapons were interesting but limited, and gameplay didn't capitalize on having enemy variety that would require you to use varying attacks, much less the transformation attacks themselves.

I could go on, but why bother?
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20150406140742.jpg (328 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20150406140742.jpg
328 KB, 1920x1080
>>317811658
>>317811783
Why do you autists always need to brand everything? No wonder devs usually stick to tried and true concepts like high fantasy because then they wont be accused of just copying someone who is well known because the genre is more niche

Not saying that Bloodborne doesnt take alot directly from Lovecrafts stories
>>
>>317819719
Because you're wrong.
>>
>>317819385
Pretty much
Get to Lower Pthumeru
Kill Kidnappers for ritual blood 4
Get 4coldblood flowers in Nightmare frontier
>>
>>317819719
How did it not mesh well? You can get killed by an amygdala right after the first mandatory story boss and the path to Vicar is lined with amygdala statues.

Lovecraft was there from the very beginning.

Maybe you should bother paying attention instead.
>>
>>317819719
thats right
no need to talk to the most desperate humans on this planet
>>
>>317819719
>If it needed DLC, it isn't the "complete fucking package".

It is if you bought the GOTY edition.
Which is every version because Bloodborne being GOTY is an objective fact at this point.

Anyone who disagrees hasn't played it and I say that with 100 percent certainty.
>>
>>317819484
I'm so glad the demo didn't spoil that shit.

>>317819510
Hunter's Dream seems to be someplace isolated from the other Nightmares or maybe it's in the core of the realm where all of this takes place since all the nightmares connect geographically.
>>
>>317819714
That's because he lost his beastly wildness and instead became a generic humanoid-with-a-sword boss fight.
>>
Did i go full retard pushing my arc to 50? Gemmed weapons hit good but everything else is below average.

Str/skl are 16/12
>>
>tfw Ludwig's Holy Blade -muh nigga in weapon form- was just a lie the whole time.
I'm ditching that nigga for the Pizza Cutter, at least this won't lie to me.
>>
>>317800285
What other options are there? This has been a pretty shit year.

Maybe Witcher 3.
>>
>>317819725
>Why do you autists always need to brand everything? No wonder devs usually stick to tried and true concepts like high fantasy because then they wont be accused of just copying someone who is well known because the genre is more niche.

I fucking hate this too. People call Bloodborne's setting "generic", but it's way more original than most fantasy games. When a handful of games do it, it's a rip-off, when everyone does it, it's just the accepted norm. Does anyone complain about regular Tolkien fantasy in games? Barely, because that's just the way fantasy is supposed to be according to people.

Super fucking annoying.
>>
File: 1444519226576.jpg (58 KB, 500x590) Image search: [Google]
1444519226576.jpg
58 KB, 500x590
>>317819484
But damn, I hated that first phase
>>
>>317820393
>tfw the /v/GAs will just be a dumb ass shitfight between Sonykeks and PKeks for Bloodborne and Witcher 3
>>
>>317820540

Didn't the Witcher 3 sell more on PS4?
>>
>>317814167
>except, you know, PVP
No, that's just you being a shitter.

>and, you know, replayability
Literally twice as many movesets now. Go eat a shit.
>>
File: nobrainer.jpg (56 KB, 634x357) Image search: [Google]
nobrainer.jpg
56 KB, 634x357
>everything in the main game was easy as fuck, with the exception of Ebrietas
>start NG+ back in june or something, everything still feels OK
>start DLC with my NG+ character
>machinegun man at the cave raped me thousands of time
>Ludwig is literally impossible tier in NG+ at level 100 and I don't want to summon help because that would be cheating

;_;
>>
>trying to do Ludwig at BL60 with 30VIT and no chalice gems

Suffering.
>>
>>317819725
>discussion is autism

ok memelord

>>317820408
the whole point of bloodborne aesthetic is mimicry
>>
>>317820575
Yeah, but everyone who actually owns a PS4 on /v/ probably has Bloodborne and thinks it's a better game.
>>
>>317815753
>having to go out of your way to find things out
You're in a fucking Souls thread. Are you that fucking retarded?
>>
Guys why can't I summon the Old Hunter outside Ludwig? His sign is grayed out for some reason.
>>
>>317820587
>I don't want to summon help because that would be cheating
you faggots are the worst that could have happened to the souls and soul-like games
>>
>>317820719
I think anyone who actually played both thinks Bloodborne is the better game. Witcher 3 is a solid 8.5/10. Bloodborne is a perfect game
>>
>>317820908
>Bloodborne is a perfect game
It isn't, but with The Old Hunters it's the best game to come out this year.

If it were multiplat and not a Sony exclusive /v/ would be sucking this game's Lovecraftian dick 24/7
>>
>>317820134
Well the whole starting area of the Hunter's Nightmare, before the splitting paths, is a pretty clear homage to Cathedral Ward and Yharnam.
>>
>>317821156
>If it were multiplat and not a Sony exclusive /v/ would be sucking this game's Lovecraftian dick 24/7

That's the biggest tragedy in all of this.
To save the integrity of Bloodborne you have to leave out the PC Fanbase and their Onlyafros and their git gud memes and all the other horrible shit they brought to the Souls community.
>>
>>317820642
>the whole point of bloodborne aesthetic is mimicry

Literally every creation takes insperation from something else. Why was prople like Tolkien so insanely creative? Because he was a history professor, he had a lot to draw from.

No such thing as true originality.
>>
File: Ludvig.jpg (127 KB, 1840x1227) Image search: [Google]
Ludvig.jpg
127 KB, 1840x1227
Fuck ludvig fight I swear I cant do shit.
>>
i started playing it today,never played a souls game before, the game feels cozy and fun even if you die a lot, only problem i had is that there isn't a decent tutorial in the beginning that explain clearly the controls and menus so it took some time to figure it out, why should it be
so cryptic? i don't get it, give informations on how to play doesn't mean decreasing the difficulty
>>
>>317800285
Goty is pretty easy for psnogaems, just means there's an actual game released
>>
>>317822332

There are notes on the ground that tell you the controls in the start area+ the dream
>>
>>317821397
that's not the point, the point is that bloodborne is a deliberate hyperbole of gothic genre, hence coffin stacked upon coffin, it's not just inspiration.

i'm gonna stop now before anon calls me autistic again for daring to have a conversation.
>>
>>317806589

Because Estus didn't punish repeated deaths through DSP play.

Hence why Demon's is best souls other than BB
>>
>>317807824
I'm Czech and I played with my friend from the US just fine, however we both had physical copies, so it's probably the fact that you have a digital copy messing it up.
>>
>>317808009

As an interactive low fantasy Lore sim yes.

Otherwise no.
>>
Who /MANvsGAME/ here?
>>
>>317809923

Nobody is going to get mad because you make it obvious you have not played it.
>>
>>317822512
i've seen but still doesn't explai how to equip weapons object and stuff, i beat the fucking werewolves with punches and without healing before i figured out how to cure myself and equip the weapons XD
>>
>>317811157

And Gameplay is the Ace.
>>
>>317816590
the blood particles were added in the latest patch, right before the dlc came out
>>
>>317805208
At the first boss at SL 90 in NG+ and getting my shit pushed in, might have to grind a few more levels, actually running out of blood vials again.
>>
>>317800285
True that. Easily the most refined Souls game.
My main complaint with Bloodborne though is that its just way too easy compared to DeS/DaS. Does the DLC add some more difficulty to game?
>>
>>317823445
The DLC has a huge difficulty spike compared to the base game
>>
File: kay.png (314 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
kay.png
314 KB, 512x512
>>317819719

>it's ok when

It would still be GOTY sans expansion.

"the game of the year just got better" is the usual marketing-ese for this type of situation. In this case it is alos true.

Bar your semi-legitcriticism about not needing transformation attacks (which are more to facilitate individual playstyles than rock/papers/scissors bullshit), all said is subjective.
>>
>>317823445
>Does the DLC add some more difficulty to game?
Yes, the DLC bosses and enemies are harder than anything in the base game.
>>
>>317817498
HP
Hijo Puta in spanish
Son of a bicht
Its a clue about the secret lore behind a rune made of a Yharham whore´s son
>>
>>317823001
gameplay is pawn

can be sacrificed
>>
>>317817498
They meant that GriffitH did not do anything wrong by sacrificing some Pawns for the greater good
>>
>>317800285

As someone who's played them all except Demon's, I don't think two-button combat (even more simplistic than before) represents the pinnacle of gaming in 2015.

I started replaying it to prepare for the DLC but goddamn this combat is shallower than the latest Batman.
>>
>>317825213

I......

wow.

really hope that was a joke
>>
>>317825713
art direction is far more important than gameplay, souls gameplay is pretty basic for the most part. simple evasion/roll system and timed attack. decent positioning, poor hitboxes etc.

no one would play them if they had shit art.
>>
>tfw still cant beat vicar amelia on first run

saw cleaver +4 and no more of those anti healing mist shit. wasted about 7 insight calling friends.

still cant beat her.
>>
>>317826176

in a business sense you mean?

If so, yeah, I can agree.

But basic gameplay that is exceptionally tight, challenging and well designed is king. Artstyle might grab attention, but if gameplay is mediocre then the game gets dropped like a hot rock.

Also, art direction in DS2 was largely shit, yet is still fun to play. INB4 DS2 is the worst vidya ever.

old xcom, dorf fort, etc etc etc

even SMB1 ffs
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.