[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fallout 4 has 60 base Weapons, not including throwables,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103
File: original.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>Fallout 4 has 60 base Weapons, not including throwables, not including mods.

>Fallout New Vegas has 130 base weapons, 209 with unique variants, not including throwable, not including mods.

>Fallout 4 has 24 different ammo types

>Fallout New Vegas has 28, which can all be modified at a reloading bench giving them all different properties, making the total number of different ammunition types around 110

>Fallout 4 has a dialogue wheel consisting of "Yes, no, maybe, sarcasm" and speech checks based on charisma that you can save scum

>Fallout New Vegas has the full sentence of what you're going to say, and has speech checks that go along with the speech skill that you can't save scum through, you're either skilled enough or you're not.

>Fallout 4 has 4 factions that affect the story and dialogue.

>Fallout New Vegas has 9 main factions that affect the story and dialouge, along with multiple smaller ones.

Fallout 4 isn't terrible, it actually improved on the gunplay, feels like a better shooter. But everything else is a downgrade.
>>
File: 1433547682060.jpg (71 KB, 615x347) Image search: [Google]
1433547682060.jpg
71 KB, 615x347
>>317738867
"7 years of development" - Todd "The Truth-Speaker" Howard
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 360x360
>not counting legendary weapons as unique variants
Everything else is correct
>keeping this guy posted
>>
File: 1388566321467.png (131 KB, 398x359) Image search: [Google]
1388566321467.png
131 KB, 398x359
>>317739465
>counting them as variants
>>
File: 1446529427326.gif (87 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1446529427326.gif
87 KB, 600x450
>>317739465
>>
>>317738867
>speech checks that you can't save scum through
I haven't played NV yet but how does this work? In fallout 3 you could just quick save right before dialogue and load it if you fucked up.
>>
>>317740495
You can save before anything, I do it for all the terminal shit
>>
>>317740495
In New Vegas you have to have a high enough Speech skill. so for example if you have 20 speech you can't pass a speech check that needs 25 speech skill. this prevents save scumming speech checks, like in 3 and New Vegas.
>>
>>317740495
It's not a % chance if you'll pass a dialogue or not. It's a base "You need 80 speech/barter/cocksucking skills" to pass
>>
>>317740956
Fallout 3 and 4, my bad.
>>
>>317738867
This thread again, whoa!
>>
>>317741072
This comment again, whoa!
>>
I don't know why we have these threads every fucking dy since release. It's obvious the game is dumbed down compared to it's predecessors and it's only improvements are graphics, models, and gameplay.
>>
>>317740495
If you buy doc, save before every convoys in dead money and old world blues in NC, buggiest shot ever... My brain kept repeating it self in old world blues and god wouldn't. End. The. Fucking. Sentence
>>
>>317738867
Thanks for the not retarded OP, for once.

>>317740495
You don't have the skill level, you fail the check. Simple as that.

>>317740835
Wait, you don't just log out when you're down to one try ?
>>
>>317741218
Way faster to load up another save
>>
>Playing unarmed in New Vegas
>Block a shot then follow it up with a quick Scribe Counter
>Then stun them with a Khan Trick
>While they're disoriented, follow it up with a legion Assault
>Once they try to attack again, land a Ranger Takedown and stomp them in VATs

How can Fallout 4s unarmed system be so fucking terrible compared to NV when Bethesda had so much more assets to work with, even going as far as to let everyone except for you use special CQC takedowns
>>
>>317740956
desu whenever these moments popped up, I'd savescum and then pop/equip every charisma boosting item I could.
>>
>>317741072
Go away Todd. Your game is mediocre, flawed, and not something everyone is going to like.

Deal with it.
>>
>>317741218
Also I use the little [ ] etc to get extra help, attempts, dud removal etc.
>>
>>317741383
Loved Nv unarmed system
>>
Let's. All be real, the wild wasteland perk in NV made the game miles better than 4
>>
JINGLE JANGLE
>>
File: 1445611977653.jpg (20 KB, 402x225) Image search: [Google]
1445611977653.jpg
20 KB, 402x225
>>317741169
>>
>>317738867
So I've been replaying bot FO3 and FO:NV (both vanilla because fuck you) recently, and I came to a realization.

You can't play these games the same way. (Well, if you want to enjoy them, anyway.)

FO3 is good if you play with exploration in mind. The map's design is built rather well with that aspect in mind, letting you just wander off and see what you run into.

FO:NV is good for people who take things slower and want to interact with NPCs, Factions, and Communities more deeply.

FO3's factions and rep system is too shallow to play like that, and FO:NV's map is not built for open exploration, but with more of a path-to-path kind of exploration in mind (Hence why veering off roads is commonly a bad idea).

Although similar, these two game present different mechanics that cater to different audiences, and that is probably why people still fight over them to this very day.
>>
File: 1448389351678.jpg (2 MB, 1609x3554) Image search: [Google]
1448389351678.jpg
2 MB, 1609x3554
>>317738867
Oh shut up Obsidioit!!!
>>
If Fallout 1/2 were released today, they would be resounding commercial failures.
>>
>>317743532
And mario would've been flagged as a linear indie pixel art platformer, what's your point you absolute mongoloid?
>>
>>317743532

The idea of the Steam Engine was also a resounding commercial failure in ancient Rome, still doesn't mean its a bad idea.
>>
File: Fallout 3 versus New Vegas.png (347 KB, 1650x1650) Image search: [Google]
Fallout 3 versus New Vegas.png
347 KB, 1650x1650
>>317742352
>FO3 is good if you play with exploration in mind. The map's design is built rather well with that aspect in mind, letting you just wander off and see what you run into.

This.
>>
>>317743532
Only because of their production values, which at the time of their creation were acceptable.

If they upped the graphics a bit and released them, they would make great indie-style games.

The majority of casual gamers these days praise style over actual depth, which is why /v/ has such a problem with Bethesda Fallout titles.

So, if you are trying to say that Fallouts 1 and 2 not selling well today makes them bad games, I would like to inform you that the website you are on is full of people who would care to disagree with you, to a rather harsh extent.

Since you seem to like the more stylish, shallower Bethesda games (I assume so, at least) I would recommend you go to sites that have similar functionality, like Reddit or Tumblr, as you would clearly not fit in very well here.
>>
>>317745081
/v/ has a bad cancer, so don't refer to them as a credible source
>>
>>317744868
I feel like this is kind of disingenuous since isn't most of new vegas desert and caves as opposed to a ruined capital city?
>>
>>317745742
Good point
>>
>>317745081
I'm not saying they're objectively bad at all, just that they wouldn't sell well. To that end, it makes more sense monetarily to make trash that sells well over something strictly better. At the end of the day Bethesda is a company, not an artist, who exist primarily for profit and creating good games is secondary. Thus, it's in their best interest as a game company to make shit that sells well since it just works, and is far safer than taking a risk and making something that could be better, but has the potential to bomb.
I don't think any rational person on /v/ would say Fallout 1 and 2 aren't better than the Bethesda games, but that their market is far more limited than the target audience Bethesda has.
>>
>>317746659
Well played, friend. Well played
>>
Did anyone play Autumn Leaves ? It's a mod for New Vegas, basically a very ambitious quest mod that takes place in Library Vault inhabited by almost sentient robots. Great story, great characters, super comfy, you don't have to draw your gun once and there are hours of content.

> DLC tier/10

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50146/?
>>
I don't think the critics towards NV maps are fair. Sure it's a little less interesting to explore at first, but if you dig a little there are plenty of little things to find, I just discovered today that there was a path linking Helios One to Hidden Valley per example and many locations can easily be missed if you're not curious.
>>
>>317741440
This. Always kept a Party Time Mentats in inventory for those 100 speech checks.
>>
File: shining jack frozen.jpg (121 KB, 375x250) Image search: [Google]
shining jack frozen.jpg
121 KB, 375x250
>>317738867
fine, but new vegas exploration will always be fucking shit
>>
>>317743238
This is still one of the most well-constructed arguments to why Bethesda's Fallout is bad that I've seen.
>>
>>317738867
>more means better
>>
>>317744868
And yet I enjoyed walking around the Strip and absolutely fucking hated the metro. The metro was miserable
>>
>>317749130
I'm planning on playing this right after I finish with the two official DLCs I have left.

Have you played it, anon? What did you think?
>>
>>317738867
>Fallout 4 has stuff
>Fallout New Vegas has BLOAT and a lot of useless shit
>>
Call me crazy, but I miss the metro tunnels.
>>
File: okayguy.jpg (16 KB, 217x226) Image search: [Google]
okayguy.jpg
16 KB, 217x226
daily reminder that Obsidrones will whitewash over Obsidian's inability to ship a complete product and will argue that the edge-lord content 0.01% of players will experience outweighs minute-to-minute gameplay
>>
I like how you're all hating on the dialog wheel because "it only has four options" but 90% of the time in the other fallout games you had the same number of four options. it was only at random times that speech challenges would appear giving you a fifth option.
>>
The only thing that i liked better of FO3 was getting 2 evil companions and the play as a slaver.
AND blowing megaton.

I LOVE NV but playing as an evil character was a very meh experience.

Caesar legion had very little quests and zones compared to NCR.

So far everything in Fo4 is a fucking downgrade, except the gunplay and modifying you weapons.
>>
>>317738867
super misleading numbers, makes you sound like a faggot.
>>
>>317745081
>>317743532
HOw the fuck can you compare? it is a 17 year old game...

Is like saying Doom 1 would suck today.

If Black Isle release fallout today it would be different in graphics and production values.
>>
File: I AM BECOME CRINGE.jpg (241 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
I AM BECOME CRINGE.jpg
241 KB, 1200x750
>>317743238
Now in video format!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw-sJW8mlMA
>>
>>317752886
daily reminder that this is some "revisionist board history" bait.
>>
Ok guys but answer me this, how the fuck can Bethesda make downgrades from their own fucking game?.

They had a bigger budget, more experience and supposedly more time(although lies...). How the fuck didn't they improve on the aspects that NV and FO3 did right?.

That was what fans were expecting, a mixture of NV and FO3 using skyrim graphics. Thats it, thats all they had to do.

Instead we get this fucking abomination of a game.
>>
>>317744868
The strip was a piece of shit but you have to admit the DC metro was a fucking headache and a half.
>>
>>317752535
I loved it. It's basically a comfy story/exploration mod in which you investigate the past of the vault, I wont say more in order not to spoil. I found the story itself very interesting, as you discover more, more parts of the vaults will be available and liked that it was character driven. As for how it plays, it relies on exploration and dialog, not on combat (not a single fight is required) exploration will be important because there's no key compass which is great. Also it is fully voiced by professional actors and it comes with its own soundtrack and I found both the music and the voices great. And it's at least 5 hours long.

So as I said, it's such a great work that I would consider it more as a DLC than a quest (even the ending slides are here !) and I would definitely recommend it.

Forgot to mention:
> Feels
> New Perks
> Lore Friendly
> Comfy
>>
>>317752886
Alright bro, I'll bite.

I'll be the first one to point out that the minute-to-minute gameplay in NV (at least in the sense of the shooting) is shit. That is undeniable.

Equally true is that this is a direct consequence of Bethesda's engine and their utter inability to create compelling gameplay, hiding that behind theme park open worlds.

What's interesting is that even despite that NV is a really good game. It has a more compelling setting than 3 and is a very decent RPG complete with good dialogue mechanics and choice and consequence.

It's far from a perfect game, but it's a brilliant RPG.
>>
>>317741383
>everyone except for you use special CQC takedowns
Like what? You can do it if you use crit.
>>
>>317753736
But 4 is better than 3 in pretty much every way.
And the casuals didn't like new vegas. They would much rather have a voiced main character than more dialogue options.
>>
>>317754006
I was going to play it before but now I'm looking forward to that even more. I was initially hooked when I came upon the intro trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCijaeSAXsE
>>
>>317741169
HELIOS ONE.
GHOULS IN ROCKET

how about that, dreamboy?
>>
>>317743238
excellent
>>
>>317738867
>Fallout New Vegas has 9 main factions that affect the story and dialouge

kek
Obsidianfags are ridiculous.
>>
>>317744868
? This is just a lie.

Omitted just about every location from NV yet mentioned every shitty one in F3? haha
>>
Yeah okay but the world design of New Vegas isn't terribly interesting and there's quite a bit of railroading going on
>>
>>317755117
Okay lets see
>Legion, NCR, House
All affect how the Mojave is governed. Roads and locals occupied by the losing factions are flooded with the victors.
>Khans, Powder Gangers, Enclave Remnant, Boomers, Followers, BoS
Affect each factions in their own way, either positively or negatively.
>White Glove, Omertas, The Kings, Van Graff, Crimson Caravans
Affect New Vegas proper, as well as any of the four main factions if you chose to use them as further enhancers of their power.
>>
>>317755659
this. the story was more interesting that fallout 3 but nothing is actually interesting to explore. fallout 3 is basically oblivion. not in the 'oblivion with guns' aspect but that its universally shit on by people who have never played it even though it is the best in their franchise.
>>
>>317756040
It only counts as "affecting" when you see it happen. You can't just say "thanks Courier, you really have made a difference around here" and then show no change whatsoever.
And I love NV. I think it's much better than 3 and 4. Hell, I just closed it to come to /v/ to find a Fallout thread.

The only times I can think of your actions actually changing anything, are helping some NCR camps. They'll send troops to other camps. So First Recon from Camp McCarren will hang out at Forlorn Hope once you finish the Fiend bounties, and that's the only thing you affect.
>>
>>317738867
>Liking Obsidian games

/v/ has the worst fucking taste in everything.
>>
>>317756589
*tips fedora*
>>
>>317739990
>>317739465
OP counted "209 with unique variants" but Fallout 4 has over a gorillion "unique" guns with all the different mod and legendary combinations
>>
>>317756276
Fallout 3 has some cute locations, like "what-if this place existed" ideas. Big Town, Republic of Dave (my favorite), Little Lamplight. Just places with gimmicks that you see once and get the joke and move on. None of them are societies working to improve themselves, their quality of life, or help anybody else. Megaton is complacent, Rivet City is complacent, it just feels like a silly world and not a serious place where people have to strive to survive. They walk around town, saying funny things, then going to sleep. They eat only radiated things, drink only radiated water, and will die having done nothing of importance. The East coast is FUCKED
>>
>>317743238
10/10
>>
>>317757147
is that a complaint? i infinitely prefer fun and imaginitive locations over "oh all locations are the same dusty flat wasteland". sure you could argue that nevada is like that, i fucking get it, but it isn't my fault they chose such a shitty and boring location to base their games off of.
>>
>>317757039
Yeah but Fallout NV has mods as well. We all know the legendary weapon effects are fairly lackluster
>>
>Freezing flamethrower
>Healing fatman
>Double barrel shotgun with unlimited "clip"

Literally magic
>>
>>317738867

>Fallout New Vegas has 130 base weapons, 209 with unique variants

No, no it doesn't. NOT EVEN CLOSE to it. You can see this for yourself if you look at the actual wikia

>Fallout New Vegas has 28
The whole "Soft Point, AP, Normal" was fucking stupid, and almost no one even bothered with that shit.

>Fallout New Vegas has the full sentence of what you're going to say, and has speech checks that go along with the speech skill that you can't save scum through, you're either skilled enough or you're not.

The "Speech Checks" in New Vegas were fucking awful. For example, talking to Dynamite Pete. "[Explosives 29/30]" Can't do it because you're ONE point off? That shit was absoultely retarded.

>Fallout New Vegas has 9 main factions that affect the story and dialouge, along with multiple smaller ones.

New Vegas had THREE (3) (III) factions that affected the game. Ceasers Legion, NCR, and the Strip. No idea where the fuck you're getting 9 factions.

New Vegas was fantastic for it's time, and I still enjoy it to this day. Just wanted to point out a few things that were wrong.

Also, the biggest one being the weapons;
Most ARE variants of their normal gun, and you have to remember that there's 5 DLC to account for, in which one was solely based around adding several new weapons.
>>
>>317758702
>Can't do it because you're ONE point off? That shit was absoultely retarded.
Why?
>>
>>317758702
>I bought out as much 3/0 and 4/0 buckshot I could
Fuck you.
>>
>>317758851

Because it's a hard limit on what you need to pass. There's no "Chance" of getting passed it like in other games. If you have super lower of a particular skill, it should be a percentage, like Wasteland did and Fallout 3.

Being super high in one of the SPECIAL stats I can understand, but things where it was based of the numerical value of the skill was dumb.
>>
>>317758980
Nah, you're retarded.
>>
>>317758702
>>317758980
>The "Speech Checks" in New Vegas were fucking awful. For example, talking to Dynamite Pete. "[Explosives 29/30]" Can't do it because you're ONE point off? That shit was absoultely retarded.
It will always be better than chance based shit which basically encourages the player to savescum it. Hell you can now even savescum during dialogue to make it even easier.
>>
>>317757885
>>317739465
they're really not that good anons. at best you could ignore the unique variants or at worst count each possibly unique variant as a mod.

desu the legendary deal, it just isn't very good.
>>
>>317759098
No, u
>>
>>317758851
as loathed as I am to say it "its video gamey".

I do like how 4 makes it a percentage based. and if 4 had a proper skill system investing points in speech would increase it, or open up OTHER options other than "give me more money".

Then again with the dialogue system being so shallow my scenario would also be impossible.

So yeah both are pretty bad.
>>
>>317759207
>Hell you can now even savescum during dialogue to make it even easier
I can't stop doing this either. I refuse to put up with this bullshit system so I will cheat whenever possible
>>
>>317753323
>everything about that image

does anyone have that picture of some comment that said something along the lines of
>IT SAYS 69 GUYS!!
>THE SEX NUMBER
>>
>>317739465
It doesn't matter since a lot of the effects are useless in comparison to overpowered ones like two shot. Shit balancing.
>>
>>317758980
You, once again, just DESCRIBED HOW THE MECHANIC WORKS but offered no reason for WHY it is bad.
The only thing I'm seeming to get is that you dislike them because they limit characters who aren't able to meet their requirements from passing them instead of having a way of cheesing by them with save scumming or random chance, which is exactly the point of the system.
It's designed to limit what characters can do those actions based on their skills. Either special in your ROLE in a ROLE PLAYING GAME or don't expect to be able to excel.
The old system allowed any character to be able to pass speech checks even without bothering to specialize in speech.
>>
>>317759275
>its video gamey
what does this even mean

you didn't explain shit about why you think it's bad

try again, junior
>>
>>317738867
Before or After DLC?
>>
>>317758702
>I didn't play NV at all, but I'm here to shitpost about it.

very nice
>>
>>317738867
OH GOD CUM DOWN MY THROAT OBSIDIAN YESSSS
>>
>>317758702

>No, no it doesn't. NOT EVEN CLOSE to it. You can see this for yourself if you look at the actual wikia

I checked, even with no uniques, no throwables, and no DLC, it's +100

>The whole "Soft Point, AP, Normal" was fucking stupid, and almost no one even bothered with that shit.

No, you're stupid. Anyone should be able to wrap their heads around the threshold-based armor system and ammo system.

>The "Speech Checks" in New Vegas were fucking awful. For example, talking to Dynamite Pete. "[Explosives 29/30]" Can't do it because you're ONE point off? That shit was absoultely retarded.

Yes, that is more retarded than putting no points into a skill and passing the hardest speech checks because your lucky.
>>
>>317759503

Counting each weapon separately, with every single DLC released, every unique weapon, every GRA duplicate, and every thrown weapon, there are 262 different weapons in the entire game.
>>
fallout 4 has 60 base weapons but easily more "actual" weapons, and I am not just talking about legendaries, in FNV, if there was a version of the laser rifle with a spinning barrel in the middle and it was automatic and looked a lot different than the normal laser rifle, it would be considered a different, unique weapon, most base weapons I'd say have about 2-4 "big" changes in how they fire, what they do and what they look like. mostly in the reciever mods. for example the pipe pistol can be a .45 weapon, it can be automatic, it can be a rifle with a pistol grip.
>>
>>317761449

>fallout 4 has 60 base weapons but easily more "actual" weapons

Arbitrary, asspulled distinction to drone for Bethesda.
>>
>ITT: Anon cries because he isn't allowed to perform actions outside of his character build

Oh man, I'd love to see this retard try and play DnD
>>
>>317761449
Uhh

So, I've been using grognaks axe the whole game. Not the whole game but since 30 minutes into it when I found it.

Right now with my perks and level it does 130 damage.

I just got a legendary INSTIGATOR machete. It does double damage if the target is at full health. 138 damage. Then it reverts to 69 damage.

That's.. that's not a unique weapon. That's vendor trash. Like 99.9% of everything I pick up.

There are a handful of worth keeping variants, and they are pure RNG to get. Most legendary items you get are dogshit left leather pant legs and quest items far outrank them.

There's just no way around it. It's all RNG and not useful.
>>
>>317738867
I know you're pissed about Fallout 4 anon, but for christ's sake, enough with the copypasta.
>>
Whenever I talk to people about FO3 and NV, they say they liked 3 more. When I ask why, they tell me that NV felt more linear. I tell them the myriad of ways that you can go north or east then north if you don't want to follow the game's suggested route around. Then they shrug and say, "I don't know, man. I still think it's linear."

It annoys me when people don't even want to try and engage with a game's systems and mechanics in order to overcome obstacles and think everything should just be handed to them. Just because you can't pick a direction and start walking in it with very minimal resistance doesn't mean the game is linear.
>>
>>317738867
what's that phrase? quality over quantity?
>>
>>317758702
The shotgun becomes god teir if you bring along many different ammo types.
Sentry bots? Pulse slugs.
Unarmored shits? regular ammo.
Armored shit? Slugs.
Then you have the buckshots that just cripple cazadors and shit.
>>
File: Bethesda designed weapons.jpg (117 KB, 940x589) Image search: [Google]
Bethesda designed weapons.jpg
117 KB, 940x589
>>317762954

But NV has quantity AND quality
>>
>>317762593
He would be worst than that guy. He will bitch that he couldn't use his imagination to visualized the game.
>>
I agree. Fallout New Vegas is the best Fallout Game. But 4 does have the new weapon modification system. Gotta hand them that.
>>
>>317762952
It didn't help that you can actually get to Vega by not being a pussy. I remember when I use to post in the Bethesda forum while FO3 was release and every time someone recommend Fallout 1 or 2 to these players, they had the audacity to bitch about how it's not a first person shooter or something along the line with that. When New Vega came out, they bitch about how buggy the game was ignoring how much worse it was at FO 3 release with its bug and how FO3 came with fucking Games for Windows LIVE.
>>
>>317762952
>It annoys me when people don't even want to try and engage with a game's systems and mechanics in order to overcome obstacles and think everything should just be handed to them

>it annoys me when people don't go out of their way to overcome an unenjoyable game to try and make it barely fun

fuck off
>>
IT JUST WORKS
>>
File: 1448065308927.jpg (222 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448065308927.jpg
222 KB, 1920x1080
>>317764893
BRAVO BETHESDA
R
A
V
O
>>
>>317764535
git gud
>>
>>317764970
IT

JUST
>>
File: 1448352044996.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448352044996.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>317765602
WORKS!
>>
>>317766052
have you ever vatsd in real life
didnt think so faggot
>>
File: it just works.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
it just works.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>317766052

IT JUST WORKSSSSSSS
>>
>>317766151
>blitz
Nigga I didn't know that skill was DBZ teleport 2fast2furious combat
>>
>>317766052
Pssh nothing personnel kid *unsheathes powerfist*
>>
>>317766052
>not punching the grenade
>>
File: 1437077422990.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1437077422990.jpg
160 KB, 1280x720
>>317766159

>that fucking dogmeat

Y)[Intelligence]Was that a dog?
X)I'M FREAKING OUT
A)Support dogs
B)HATE DOG

I'M FREAKING OUT!
>>
A baby is drowning in the lake:

-Fallout 1

Ask for more information
Agree to help
Decide not to help
Accidentally say something that pisses the NPC off, failing the quest
Reveal too much information about yourself, causing the Super Mutants to track your vault more easily

-Fallout 2

Ask for more information
Agree to help
Decide not to help
Accidentally say something that pisses the NPC off, failing the quest
Pop culture reference about the baby

-Fallout 3
Yes, I will save the baby
Depends on the caps
I will not save the baby
[Intelligence] The baby is drowning

-Fallout New Vegas
I will save the baby
I will not save the baby
[Barter 30] Double the caps and I'll save the baby
[Medicine 30] Thanks to my medical knowledge, I will easily be able to save the baby
[Survival 15/30] Uh... yeah, I totally know how to swim

-Fallout 4
Yes
No (Yes)
Sarcastic (Yes)
Hate babies

Steam review is too big to screencap and I can't be bothered to stitch desu senpai
>>
File: 1434336655750.jpg (268 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
1434336655750.jpg
268 KB, 853x1280
Buy my game you fucking nerds
>>
File: 1433521042159.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1433521042159.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>317765602
>>317766052
>>317766159
>>317766771
>>
>>317766052
>blade flurry
>killing spree
>>
>>317755157
Think you misunderstand the chart, the DC Metro and The Vegas Strip are THE locations of both games. Like they're the hyped up places you want to arrive at and characterize both their games. Most F3 promo material had the DC Metro, most NV crap had the strip.

F3 was designed with the intent of having this interconnected metro system and it's really expansive.However for the most part there isn't really anything to interact with, The underworld is there and so is some plot related shit but otherwise it's empty as fuck.

NV has the strip which is only a few areas, but there's so much stuff in the areas and so much more depth in comparison.
>>
File: hang.jpg (28 KB, 599x521) Image search: [Google]
hang.jpg
28 KB, 599x521
>>317739465
This is exactly the response that Bethesda intended to produce by implementing weapons with randomized prefixes. The base number of weapons in the game is lower, because it would require more time, resources, and money to make more unique, diverse weaponry and integrate it into the game. By adding prefixes to weapons, it creates the illusion that each one is in some small way unique; ultimately, however, a plasma pistol that does an additional 50% damage to robots is still a fucking plasma pistol. Most people who play the game won't realize that though, and so you'll still see arguments months from now weighing the quality and quantity of weapons in 4 to NV and 3.

While you could argue that a lot of New Vegas' unique weapons have similar properties (the unique plasma rifle has faster refire rate and projectile speed, for example), they all have unique looks and character.

Greased Lightning is the best and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>317758980
You do realize the game is full of items that can give you up to 20 skill points towards any one challenge, right? And that most of them stack? If you're really ever one point off, it's because the check is so far beyond your normal capabilities that no amount of aid can get you over the threshold. You're simply not good enough.
>>
>>317751990
>>317741440
It's not really comparable though, is it?

In 3, you're gaming the system because it's random.
In NV, you're using your skill to its fullest extent; you might not know that you'll need to use CHR or Speech boosting items to get by, because frankly its a hassle to pop a mentats and put on your naughty nightwear every time you get into town.
>>
>>317767091
thank you based todd for the click-to-crit mechanic!
what could be better than deciding when you crit?
>>
>>317743238
0/10 autism overload.
IF anything, you should thank bethesda for keeping Fallout alive since that dogshit Interplay went broke.
>>
>>317768930
moshi moshi baito desu
>>
File: 1448351860800.jpg (27 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1448351860800.jpg
27 KB, 500x281
>>317768930
>>
>>317767436
thanks gamebryo
also its nice seeing power armoor that doesn't loook 2rust4u
>>
>>317769785
[Doubt]

I KNOW YOU'RE LYING YOU SACK OF SHIT THE TRUTH IS YOU HATED HER THATS WHY YOU BENT HER OVER, ENGAGED IN ROUGH SEXUAL CONGRESS, AND THREW HER IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR AFTER PUTTING TWO IN HER SKULL YOU SICK FUCK
>>
File: 1434381928172.jpg (294 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1434381928172.jpg
294 KB, 582x600
>>317770242
>>317769785
>>
>>317738867
That NV number is after 20 DLCs you god damn nerd.
>>
Here's a fun exercise I came up with today: Say one thing you would improve in both Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

Doesn't matter if you hated both or only liked one, just pick a quest or aspect from both and say what you think would have marginally improved them.

>Children of Atom
Have repercussions for disabling the bomb/leaving it be. While there is the choice of getting karma for disabling it or detonating it, that's all there really is. What I'm talking about is farther reaching consequences. Such as the church of Atom splintering into a group of factions as the clergy disagree about their "god" being tampered with. Easily, you could have Cromwell experiencing a crisis of faith, while maybe someone in his flock turns to more extreme measures in the hope of "reviving" the bomb's power.

>Uniting the towns in New Vegas
This would tie into the many caravans/merchants in the game becoming a more organized network through your actions. For example, you could convince the NCR to establish a better route from each town in the roads to and from Vegas, but with a lengthy quest involving a considerable reshuffling in their operations to spare soldiers who can be stationed in each town to ensure the routes are all safe. On the flipside; you can choose an easier quest line by convincing the Crimson Caravan to take over, which would please the NCR since they're on decent terms. Meanwhile, yet another option would be convincing the Legion to set up ambush groups in every town to really fuck up trade for everyone but them and their allies.
>>
>>317770242
>THATS WHY YOU BENT HER OVER, ENGAGED IN ROUGH SEXUAL CONGRESS, AND THREW HER IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR
>>317770242
>AFTER PUTTING TWO IN HER SKULL

necrophilia?
>>
>>317771286
>Have repercussions for disabling the bomb/leaving it be. While there is the choice of getting karma for disabling it or detonating it, that's all there really is. What I'm talking about is farther reaching consequences. Such as the church of Atom splintering into a group of factions as the clergy disagree about their "god" being tampered with. Easily, you could have Cromwell experiencing a crisis of faith, while maybe someone in his flock turns to more extreme measures in the hope of "reviving" the bomb's power.
There are repercussions.

Since not nuking Megaton is canon, they spread out like fucking weeds and they're violently converting people to their dindu nuffin atoms are good boys religion in FO4.

Of course your choice matters little.
>>
File: 1440029082693.png (247 KB, 512x455) Image search: [Google]
1440029082693.png
247 KB, 512x455
What happened?
>>
>>317771574
I'm legit pissed about this. Such an obvious thing....
>>
>>317771562

But they were shitty repercussions since disabling the bomb did little to the town as a whole except make everyone think you were Jesus Einstein, while nuking it was "oh my god, you're a terrible person"
>>
>>317752886

Atleast Obsidian shipped a product that worked on release on their first time using the engine

Fallout 4 is buggy as fuck, and they have been using the engine for 15 fucking years now.
>>
>>317771574
I've never actually played New Vegas. Is all the dialogue this cringeworthy, or did you cherry-pick for your argument?
>>
>>317771892
>NV wasnt fucked up beyond repair before the modders fixed it.
jesus christ.
>>
>>317771574

I never really minded that. It was still better than having 100 speech, and having it fail OVER AND OVER because of some shitty luck based nonsense that wasn't even tied to your actual luck.

Still, it would have been much more interesting if they had all been successful, but with lesser/greater results depending on the skill level.

So if you had 50 science, you're considered smart and can do a lot of shit. But if you had 100 science, you're a genius and can do accomplish things 50 science wouldn't have even dared to think of.
>>
I've got a chainsword mod and a spess mareen armor mod, but I can't find a bolter mod.
Any suggestions? Should I just make a 10mm SMG with grenade rifle sounds and buttloads of damage?
>>
>>317772056

Not really, but they are meant to be stupid if your skill isn't the required level
>>
>NV
>you played it over 300 hours and beat it to death and still feel a void and instead of letting go you'd rather sit here and remind everyone how much better it is than 4
>>
>>317771856
yeah, so its a good thing they got rid of all those pesky little "roleplaying" elements that let you actually roleplay dramatically different characters out. now its all nice and narrowed to a single possible result, so that EVERYONES playthrough is canon! god thats genius
>>
>>317772194

There were nowhere near the amount of game ruining bugs like fallout 4 has. The only ones that it had on release before modding was involved was the saves being corrupted, which has been the case for every game using the engine.
>>
File: images[2].jpg (5 KB, 193x166) Image search: [Google]
images[2].jpg
5 KB, 193x166
>>317772506
>>
>>317772506
I couldnt even play it before they fixed it and neither could a lot of people. it was literally broken before the 4G enabler.
>>
>>317763275
All those guns with multiple receivers...
>>
>>317772506

Not to mention a RARE occurrence for players.

I never had any of the bugs that were serious. Worst I had was the game getting slower as I played after a period of time, or outright freezing. That's it.

Anyone would take freezing over quests breaking without warning or the saves corrupting.
>>
Are there actually people who paid any mind to ammo types in New Vegas?
>>
>>317772056
The dialogue is just meme tier. Why do you think NV has so many fans ? Why do you think there are anons who are spouting shit like 'hurr patrolling mojave' and ' durr ave !' in every thread ? Its because of the hack meme dialogue, which shitheads like these on /v/ eat up.
>>
>>317772663

Your point?
>>
>>317772506
The only major glitch/bug I still see when playing New Vegas is occassionally the game simply crashing after more then 2 or 3 hours of continuous play with lots of mods.
>>
>>317772845

4/10 bait me boyo
>>
>level 20
>still haven't gotten to the strip
will i ever get there
>>
File: 1389074677722.jpg (33 KB, 591x459) Image search: [Google]
1389074677722.jpg
33 KB, 591x459
>>317772845
>The dialogue is just meme tier.
>>
>>317767725
AFTER 20 dlc's dipshit.
>>
>>317773193

That can't really be something Toddy said
>>
>>317773350
No shit, look closer.
>>
>>317771286
I actually had a total rewrite planned for Fo3, as writing exercise.
>set game in 2136
>two act structure
>With the consolidation of the 50 states into 13 Commonwealths, the various executive departments, too, were consolidated into three single entities - the departments of War (defense, homeland sec, VA, State) Commerce (Ag, Treasury, Labor, etc.), and Law (justice, interior, etc.). This decision caused what is essentially bureaucratic clusterfuck. To set things straight, three ZAX supercomputers and massive underground facilities housing them were created to better manage the new departments. This worked surprisingly well.
>By 2074, the computers received more and more administrative functions. Commerce plotted economic models and drafted construction projects. War came to control an automated civil defense force. Law wrote bills and processed cases. For once, Washington worked.
>There were problems, of course. War became increasingly hawkish. Law was prone to fits of arbitration. Commerce had a tendency to siphon and launder funds for God knows what. Regardless, it was clear the computers had developed quirks. Human quirks. Vicious quirks. And so a human element was re-introduced. They computers were shackled, to an extent, given less leeway. Right as an acceptable balance was reached, the world ended.
>43 years later, a group of scientists from the Rivet City Union, an up-and-coming settlement-state relying on hydroponics, mirelurk farms, and dedicated teams of fearless scavvers, managed to break into the heart of the heavily irradiated DC ruins. In search of pre-war tech, they restored power to the War Department's complex in attempt to better navigate the building. After almost half a century of hibernation, a heavily damaged War awoke.
>>
>>317773151
Just savor it until you get there, because it's honestly a pretty underwhelming experience.
>>
>>317763271
Add shotgun surgeon and "And Stay Back!" and you basically ARE God.
>>
>>317773151
You can go there any time
>>
File: 1401342780666.jpg (257 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1401342780666.jpg
257 KB, 720x720
People who like what Obsidian did with Fallout New Vegas have no clue what real game development is. Anyone who likes FONV is biased against FO4 because they dont understand what gamers really want. Fallout 4 breaks the 4th wall and revolutionized open world RPG gaming
>>
>>317773654
How long do I have to play before the RPG parts start to kick in? I've been playing for ~5 hours and so far it's basically just a generic fps
>>
>>317773407

Then why bother with the picture of him, retard?
>>
>>317773785
about 10 hours.
>>
>>317767063
This is 100% accurate
>>
>>317773830
Thats a long ass time for an essential part of the game to kick in anon.
>>
>>317773480
it's been pretty fun so far i just wanna finish all the quests first
>>
>>317773654
^a million times this!
>>
>>317773825
>retard?
Yes, you are a retard.
>>
>>317773654

6/10 bait
>>
>>317774034

Excellent shitpost, kid
>>
>>317738867
>t actually improved on the gunplay, feels like a better shooter.
As an RPG? That's the problem I always have with this, is it a better shooter... and does being a better shooter make it a better RPG? Because even if I agree that Fallout 3 sucks, AT THE VERY LEAST if I put no skills in Small Guns AND ALWAYS USE SMALL GUNS, then I wouldn't want to be able to do very good at shooting.

It is a better shooter in aiding roleplaying, or is it just a better shooter outright?
>>
File: 1447919524549.png (33 KB, 625x574) Image search: [Google]
1447919524549.png
33 KB, 625x574
>>317767063
it's rleady been doone
>>
>>317774124
looks more like facts to me, you butthurt obsidrone? Go back to that shitty company that has no AAA titles like Bethesda who is a proven leader in the game industry due to their innovation in the art of game design.
>>
>>317773414
Bravo, better than Fallout 3 by miles.
>>
>>317774365

2/10

You're supposed to try HARDER, not lesser
>>
>>317772196
I liked F1/F2 where you can't see what skill or whatever requirement is needed. You just played the game and saw a new interaction and learned it was tied to how you built your character.
>>
File: 1386128296200.jpg (148 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1386128296200.jpg
148 KB, 601x601
>>317774225
>misses the context
>makes a strawman
>calls other shitposters
>kid
>>
>>317774446
spoken like a true obsidrone
>>
>>317773414
Say, isn't it in Fallout 2, you can talk to a super-computer and it'll say that the machines caused the war because they were bored? Something to that effect?
>>
>>317774551

I didn't make a strawman. If anyone did, it was you with that shitty twist of my post calling you a retard, you retard.
>>
>>317773414
Fuck that sounds cool. keep going
>>
>>317773414

Stop it with the good ideas, you are going to make me sad.
>>
>>317773965
its a long ass game.
>>
>>317738867
new vegas has no random encounters and hardly any combat, so theres nothing to use all that ammo on. fallout 4 has easily 50 times as much content.
>>
File: 1386295833708.jpg (83 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1386295833708.jpg
83 KB, 300x300
>>317774721
>I didn't make a strawman.
>>
Man I thought NV's map was dull.

It took me 10 minutes to walk from the western most edge of the map to the right in 4, and I only ran into a couple of bloat flies and molerats. Nothing else.

Why the fuck is this game being praised in most places?
>>
File: 1250078589357.png (132 KB, 907x1400) Image search: [Google]
1250078589357.png
132 KB, 907x1400
>>317773414
You've legitimately got a future in this. Don't stop.
>>
>>317774658

There's a ton of possibilities. It's said that Chinese jets were near US soil at the time shit went to hell, but implications America made the first strike. Some ASSUME aliens did it since they were attempting to get launch codes and brainwash key figures. Hell, the movie that they were going to make at one point suggested it was the Vault-tec people wanting to kickstart things instead of having their vaults sit around waiting.
>>
>>317774293
you cant. you need the perks in fo4.
>>
>>317773825
Are you fucking blind?
>>
>>317772056
THose are dialogue when you are not skilled enough, they are basically there to show to your interlocutor that you are a retard about that subject.
>>
File: Baldman.jpg (14 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
Baldman.jpg
14 KB, 360x270
>>317774848

Well I didn't. You have no proof.
>>
>>317773414
>>317774410
>>317774760
>>317774821
>>317774878
>War was not happy with the situation. What little intelligence it could gather revealed the city was crawling with secessionists. It attempted to contact its fellows, but heard nothing. It requisitioned data from Commerce indicating production had dropped an abysmal 99.9999987%. Under parameters from Law's archive, it declared a state of ultimate emergency. Truly, only War could salvage the Union.
>But how? Why, with its re-purposed "civilian defense force" and a propensity to establish work camps for "captured combatants!" With phasers set to stun, small squads of robots would venture out into the wastes to abduct settlers, dragging them back to irradiated factories where they'd produce yet more robots before dying in agony.
>In two years' time, War Machine and his battalions of mechanical slavers became a scourge of the wasteland. In two more, it had contracted out some of the more organized raider gangs as "Private Military Corporations," acquiring assets and managing camps further from the city.
>It even offered some honorary citizenship, the esteemed upper crust of its burgeoning dictatorship. Now that it had people to govern and protect, it set about creating an actual economy. The more distant slaves were offered "secondary citizenship," and received "store credit" in exchange for their hard work. Mass-produced goods now rolled out of the factories, cheap trinkets and canned, irradiated food among them. Money was printed from repaired machines bearing the stern visage of long-dead presidents.
>It seemed as though War Machine might actually have a chance at creating a civilization of its own.
>>
File: 1434167493936.jpg (71 KB, 2032x820) Image search: [Google]
1434167493936.jpg
71 KB, 2032x820
>>317775028
>Well I didn't.
>>
>>317774860
saying the map is empty is ridiculous. Is every negative comment going to be total bullshit itt?
>>
>>317774983

You can't stop trying to samefag it, junior.
>>
>>317775028
He wasn't talking about Todd in the first place, you gigantic autistic mongoloid.

>>317775120
>implying (You)
>junior
Sure thing, kuso kun.
>>
>>317775105

>can't prove him wrong
>better just call him autistic

Spoken like a true 4child.
>>
>>317775214

No reason to be angry, sport.
>>
File: 1335078495608.jpg (163 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
1335078495608.jpg
163 KB, 600x524
>>317775215
>can't prove him wrong
>him
*You* missed the context, made a claim I never said, and then say you didn't make a strawman around that imagecap, you baby? Hilarious.
>>
>>317742352
Thank you for summing up the difference. The games are made with 2 distinct ideas and some people will like one more than the other. Some people like going on an adventure and finding shit then moving on, some people like the constant interaction with people and events.

It's like The Next Generation and DS9, they're both good, just in different ways and people should understand that you can like both for different reasons and not go looking for the same thing in each.
>>
>>317772760
>RARE
Yeah

That's what I read before I bought the game. I'm 15 hours in and I just fell through the ground when I used vats.
>>
>>317742352
I replayed New Vegas recently and my biggest gripe was the shooting. For all it's faults, Fallout 4 has really improved the shooting. It's still not perfect, but at least it's a lot better
>>
>>317775375

You can say I made a strawman when I clearly didn't.
>>
>>317775480
Who was talking about Todd from the image screencap? Not me.
>>
So what's this I hear that companions are not marked on the map if you tell them to wait?
>>
>>317775424

The fact remains that not everyone was experiencing glitches out the ass like some idiots spout all the time. Not like FO3 was without its glitches
>>
>>317775391
Shit cant stand ds9 it was a soap opera dressed up as sci-fi.
>>
>>317775570
Yep you have to use a console command to get them back sometimes.
>>
>>317775536

And asking why they used a picture of him in the cap isn't a strawman
>>
>>317775391
Except one is Fallout and one isn't Fallout.
They shouldn't fucking call it Fallout if it doesn't appeal to what the original was. This isn't a silly television series with a billion spinoffs, this is one series that accidentally got cancelled.

And the guys who picked up the IP claim to be fans, but aren't. Your fans of Star Trek The Original Series are writing Deep Space 9 but fucking it up because they don't grasp what makes it star trek

>but you can STILL like it
and people can STILL like what it was, point out where it was wrong, and try to convince others that there are better games in the series.
>>
>>317775578
But that's why it's so good too, becuase it takes the strengths of typical drama shows and have episodes for that and some sci-fi episodes and then mix it up sometimes and the times they blend together, they do so oh so well.
>>
File: shiggy.jpg (17 KB, 216x251) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.jpg
17 KB, 216x251
>>317775116

>total bullshit

It takes 15 minutes to run from one end of the map to the other, and you encounter next to nothing back and forth.

Every other thing is buildings with gouls or mutants in them, or some small raider camps.

Nothing else. Don't be a fucking drone.
>>
>>317772194

>>Beyond repair
>>modders fixed it.
>>
>>317775657
>That's not something Toddy would say.
Where was it implied I said or implicated Todd said what was said in the screencap, you backpedaling loser?

>This is what John said
>That's not something Tom would say though

You are an idiot.
>>
File: justworks.png (671 KB, 575x803) Image search: [Google]
justworks.png
671 KB, 575x803
>Criticize FO4
>"O-Obsididrone!"
>show how it was a downgrade and even 3 respected skill checks among other things
>replies immediately stop
>>
>>317775763
I hate soap operas man. Its not good to me.
>>
>>317775578

You better not be talking shit about the masterful acting of Rene Auberjonois
>>
>>317775116

Try running from on end of the map to the other. Tell me how many encounters you run into.

It'll only be 2-3 bland enemies in a run.

I'm just explaining what happened when I tried, and saying it's total bullshit just shows how butthurt you are that this game's map is even shittier than NV.
>>
Yea but unlike new Vegas it's actually FUN
>>
>>317775726
Franchises don't have to do the same thing ad infinitum. And fallout was arguably more about exploration and adventure originally than interconnected plot lines. It's pretty much monster of the week with vague references to the "main" story that appears 3 times in the season before season 2's villain turns up.
>>
>>317775875

You're the only idiot here. I asked that couldn't be something he really said, since people have been prone to misattributing things to him to make him look more retarded than he is. The screencap contains quote that could easily be associated with him since it has a picture of Todd in it. That's not strawman in the least, you damned fucking imbecile.
>>
I like FONV just as much as the next guy, but comparing games based on number of weapons is fucking retarded.

Personally I hate the somewhat new trend of games having dozens and dozens of guns (taken to the logical extreme with borderlands, of course). What the fuck is the point in having 20 different assault rifle variations? I preferred it when games just stuck to the bare necessities. Pistol, shotgun, assault rifle, sniper rifle, RPG, etc. Maybe a couple variations where there's actually a difference, like an automatic shotgun vs a sawed-off double barrel.
>>
>>317776005
nigger the map is full of buildings and places. its got more than nv did after 20 dlc's
>>
>>317776159
You made the mistake, you made the fallacious claim. You are the only imbecile here, you backpedaling autistic shit-eating liar.

You brought up a subject (Todd) that I never said in my post, and went from there to snowball the argument to this point. You are a fucking moron.
>>
>>317775860
>wahh the map is full of explorable locations! i hate exploring in an rpg!
>new vegas' flat desert that goes on forever is 100x better! i love invisible walls and swarms of cazadors stopping you from going where you want without cheesing the game!
>>
>>317776134

Maybe so, but there still have to be reason to everything. You can't just do "episodic" stuff that has no purpose, not when previous seasons clearly had connections between every episode/town. As that one screencapped image way above shows, many places in FO3 and 4 feel like theme park attractions; just there to be a spectator to and then have nothing else of value after the first thrill
>>
>>317776159
If you are literally too stupid to click on the image to enlarge to see its a screencap from youtube of a upvoted "comment" with the user's screenname clearly depicted that's your problem.
>>
>>317776273
>>317776347

He's talking about enemy encounters you fucking drone.
>>
>>317776464
who gives a shit. Theres a place full of enemies almost every 10 feet.
>>
>>317776317

>you made the mistake
Asking with clear disbelief isn't a mistake, jackass.
>fallacious claim
Asking if something is true ISN'T a claim, that's literally the opposite of a claim, you retard

>you backpedaling autistic shit-eating liar
I didn't backpedal, and you're just clearly angry at this point. You dense brat.
>>
>>317775080
>dragging them back to irradiated factories where they'd produce yet more robots before dying in agony.
Silly, why not just use robots to build robots?
>>
>>317776380
Sure you can, arguably the original point of fallout would be better served without a main storyline.

If they want to give you some stuff to go explore and have a good time there's nothing wrong with that, especially if they insert something interesting into it.

I mean, fallout's main point could be argued to be nonsensical due to evidence mounting up that people behave the exact opposite of how they do in fallout when shit gets real. (look up anything from the siege of Sarajevo)
>>
>>317776409

And you're clearly too stupid to see how that still doesn't explain posting an image of Todd since it had no relation to him. Your problem is you want to be right about something that really doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>317776634
Sentrybots and Gutsies make for bad construction workers. Besides, that's where the Dragon comes in.
>>
>>317776725
>still talking about Todd
You are an idiot. There is no going around this, there is no evading this, you are too fucking stupid or lazy and jumping at nonsensical arguments never made because you want to believe it was attributed to be about him and it never was.

You are literally a strawman argument abusing faggot.
>>
>>317776347

Are you trying to say 4 has no invisible walls?

Also I'd prefer swarms of cazadors to these swarms of literally nothing.
>>
>>317776464
of which new vegas has almost 0 aside from conveniently placed cazadors. running from bolder city to the strip is 10 minutes of nothing. 4 has packs of enemies outside almost every location, unless you run along the top edge of the map purposely avoiding everything you'll run into enemies constantly
>>
File: daweed.png (103 KB, 354x418) Image search: [Google]
daweed.png
103 KB, 354x418
>>317776571
>who gives a shit

Wow I wonder if you're a drone..
>>
>>317776725
Autism
>>
>>317772506
New Vegas was broke on PC at release and needed a dx3d dll file to convince the executable that it was running some other video card. Otherwise even with the best video cards the framerate was erratic. 60fps to 30fps with drops to a slideshow whenever NPCs were on screen. Digital Foundry's face off mentions this problem. It took a couple weeks to push a proper fix
>>
>>317776876

It's still not a strawman, no matter how many time you misuse the damn term. I wasn't even talking to you when you posted the damn thing about meme tier dialogue or whatever you on about. I just asked if it was really something Todd said. it's your fault for acting like such a shit about a QUESTION.
>>
>>317776932

>actually defending 4 over NV

Is this buyer's remorse?

>>317775941

Because there's just no defending that. The worst parts of Fallout 4 were removal of skills, karma, and the introduction of that horrible dialogue wheel.
>>
>>317776725
Its a screencap of a youtube comment, from a Bethesda stream, with Todd speaking. The image of Todd has nothing to do directly do with anything specifically.

The focus is on the youtube poster, you are either intentionally baiting at this point or seriously deluded. Its a textbook example of FO3 fans having no experience with the rest of the franchise.

>>317777128
Nice bullshit.
>>
>>317777042

elven beam toe
>>
Is there a technical reason that this game was not released SLI/Crossfire ready?

I'm never stacking GPUs again. Too much bullshit for what it's worth. One high end card from now on...
>>
>>317777195

It's not bullshit to point out a question can't be a claim.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.