[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/. I'm making a game. You're a wizard, you can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1447706270691.gif (1 MB, 613x416) Image search: [Google]
1447706270691.gif
1 MB, 613x416
Hey /v/.

I'm making a game. You're a wizard, you can shoot fireballs with the mouse, and there are orbs that you can touch to let you multiply into more wizards.

Any suggestions? In the previous thread we added an orc-loli that follows you around, and a teleporting skull-enemy.
>>
add a pilotable magic mech
>>
I think the fireballs should be smaller at the beginning and you can upgrade them. Bigger size, velocity, rate of fire, amount of projectiles etc.
>>
File: Wizardgame.gif (3 MB, 616x426) Image search: [Google]
Wizardgame.gif
3 MB, 616x426
>>316846064
That's probably a good idea. I'll see what I can do.

>>316845986
I may add that late-game.
>>
Painting anon here.
How small should I make it?
>>
>>316846836
Make it so each "pixel" is only one pixel wide.

If that makes sense.
>>
File: wizardformations.png (22 KB, 407x901) Image search: [Google]
wizardformations.png
22 KB, 407x901
Old thread 404'd while I was putting this together.

I was gonna just say 'formations', but then I went a little more in depth with it.

Keep it up OP, this seems like it could be a fun little game.
>>
>>316847441
I like this idea.

I'll try implementing it.
>>
>>316847441
looking good bumb
>>
>>316847441
OP here.

I'm still working on this; I haven't found a way to go about it yet but I saved the image so I can use it as reference.

In the mean time; any more ideas?
>>
>>316845641
>>316846547
Looks terrible. Just give up, honestly.
>>
>>316847441
fuckin genius
>>
>>316849791
don't listen to him op
>>
>>316849997
OP here.

Just don't respond to his posts. He's trying to stir up an argument, and the last thing I want is for this thread to devolve into factions.
>>
>>316849510

I really like the rival wizard gang idea from the previous thread.

What do you have so far in terms of enemies and bosses?
>>
>>316845641
Will there be dinosaurs?
>>
This game is basically already made and called realm of the mad god. Just APE that shit.
>>
>>316845641
>orcs and skellys
>but no slime monters
0/10

Your game looks so dull with all that gray. How about a forest setting or something as an alternative?
>>
>>316850120
just dont want you to lose your conviction. good luck!
>>
File: Wizardgame.gif (1 MB, 616x426) Image search: [Google]
Wizardgame.gif
1 MB, 616x426
Made a new enemy.

Slug that gets bigger by eating bullets.
>>
>>316850209
I'm DEFINITELY implementing the rival wizard gang, so don't fret.

As for bosses, I've already posted a boss concept. >>316846547

It's my idea for a first miniboss; it's relatively small and the strategy is to encircle it while dodging its fire.
>>
How about a special type of orb that doubles your wizard count instead of just adding one?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.