[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christ, how the hell can we fix this before release?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: JUST.png (816 KB, 852x477) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
816 KB, 852x477
Christ, how the hell can we fix this before release?
>>
>phone-style character selection
It's already happening right behind your noses.
>>
there's more unlock to come through amiibo.
and possibly a late DLC pack to rejuvenate the game in a few months.
>>
>>316844316
It has real, worldwide online.
It's already the best Mario Tennis ever made.
>>
This is the purest form of neo nintendo. This game in particular makes it so obvious that they stopped giving a shit it's almost scary. Trash like Mario Party 10 and 3D World kinda blurred the line but this is just sad.
>>
>>316846339
#d worls was great wtf you talking about? the game litterally had hours and hours of content.
>>
So I take it the game's compatible with the 10 amiibo that this roster allows for, and nothing more?

I can't see them releasing a second Mario line just for Daisy, Wauligi, Boo, and those others.
>>
>>316844316
>Less characters to play as
>No new renders for character selection screen
>'Stand on the glowing circle and press the button' gameplay
>Less modes than previous games
>Less courts than previous games
>No unique courts
>Ultra Smash is a retarded as fuck name
>Can't play as a Mii (not that I wanted to, but it was in the previous game so it should be here too)

Who thought this shit was ok?
>>
>>316846339
3D world was good, anon.

MP10 I'll give you though, as well as that shitty animal crossing amibo cash-in
>>
>>316845243
I'm not familiar with any mobile games, what exactly about this is "phone-style"?
>>
>before release
Not possible. Just give it free DLC.
>>
>>316844316
if this were any other dev, there would be countless threads about how awful this is
>>
>>316848135

It's not, but that UI is very much designed for scaling. It's currently 3 columns (character set 1, choose, character set 2), on a phone it would be 1 column (choose your character).
>>
>>316844316
We can't.

I hope they don't have the balls to add paid DLC.

This game needs more everything. More characters, more modes, more courses. This as it stands is on par with Wii Sports Tennis. Only that game is a fraction of the cost.

You can clearly tell that this got brought right the fuck forward after Zelda got delayed.

We were supposed to be playing Zelda next month, with Star Fox to follow in the new year and this clearly would have been released in July. Now it's been sent out to die.
>>
>>316846323
>nintendo brand online
yeah, real fun
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.