[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/v/ tells you a game is good >it's actually shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 91URqy7DNRL._SL1500_.jpg (459 KB, 1285x1500) Image search: [Google]
91URqy7DNRL._SL1500_.jpg
459 KB, 1285x1500
>/v/ tells you a game is good
>it's actually shit

What's her name, /v/?
>>
>Not able to sell/purchase high cost items until the end of the game
>Multiple playthroughs just in order to take on the endgame dungeons
>Autism triggered. Savescumming for everything.
I'm still stuck due to trying to accomplish everything.
>>
>>316842508
I got this last week because all the constant atelier threads got me interested. Hope I'm not in for some shit
>>
>>316842786
The worst part is how they force every nigger on the planet onto you if you want the true ending. I hate half the cast because they are insufferable faggots.
>>
Undertale.
>>
Skies of Arcadia, was generic and uninteresting
Yume Nikki, walking simulator
Fallout 3, dogshit gameplay
>>
>>316842961
Don't cut yourself now
>>
File: Tantris.jpg (513 KB, 2894x4093) Image search: [Google]
Tantris.jpg
513 KB, 2894x4093
>>316844484
Okay then tell me how you can possibly like this guy. Or cordelia. Or Iksel. Or the smith guy. Or the minister. Or Astrid. Or pamela. Or roronas father. Or that little jew that comes to your workshop once a month. They are all fucking shit.
>>
>>316844682
>or cordelia
you worthless philistine
>>
>>316844682
>not liking cory, iksy, mr. bald, ghost blowjob, or lolicon lesbian
>>
>>316844934
100% of her dialogue is 'I want to have sex with rorona but I'm not gonna tell her until she rapes me and I'm also small.'. That's it. The only reason she's there in the first place is that you get a fucking first party member and some bullshit true ending requirements.
>>
>>316844682
Tantris doesn't do anything offensive at all, just a womanizing prince that gets his hair cut off by his dad in the next game. And having him and Sterk in the same party creates tons of laughs.
>>
File: lude board.jpg (20 KB, 134x129) Image search: [Google]
lude board.jpg
20 KB, 134x129
Planescape Torment and Deus Ex were both outdated, ugly, unfun garbage.

I love how /v/ talks major shit about how SJW's prioritize their shitty pretentious college-dropout stories over gameplay, but all their favorite games are pretentious wankfests that play like diarrhea.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.