[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me again why everyone loves him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: QPhxQ1R.jpg (17 KB, 628x248) Image search: [Google]
QPhxQ1R.jpg
17 KB, 628x248
Explain to me again why everyone loves him?
>>
because after he survived butt cancer he realized he should just say whatever the fuck he wants and not give a fuck
>>
>>316817769
Because your mom still loves you even after she realized she had a retard for son.
>>
>>316817769
>making an eceleb thread with a twitter screencap

get cancer and die.
>>
You know that Tweet was an ironic response to "what are your plans for the summer", right?
>>
where the fuck are my fallout4 and blops3 fov and performance complaining videos?!
>>
I stopped caring about him after Wrath of the Lich King was released. I only watched his videos for info on the expansion.
>>
>>316819192
>survived
it's in his lymph nodes now, he's fucked
>>
>>316819541
sssshhhhh
>>
>>316817769
>5 year old twitter messages is the worst people can find on TB

you haters are quite pathetic
>>
>>316819192
He didn't survive it though. He'll be dead in under two years and likely won't even survive one.
>>
>>316820914
>the average life expectancy for people with my condition is 2-3 years
>that statistic is inflated by the number of older people who get this disease

Good job pulling numbers out of your ass.
>>
>>316821056
He was the one that pulled numbers out of his ass.
>>
>>316820543
>telling people to get cancer and die
>get cancer
>get asshurt anytime someone brings it up in a demeaning way

guy just can't take the banter. you and him can get fucked. delicate flowers.
>>
>>316817769
He's that kinda smart guy who you think is on your side and speaks out for the little guy, but in reality it's an act so he can sit around and play video games for a living. He calls out bullshit sometimes which shouldn't be a big deal at all. But it is cuz he's one of the few who even remotely tries to fit into the "journalist" label. His being popular in whatever the fuck you wanna call this "culture" surrounding vidya is more a statement on how retarded the community is than how awesome he may be.

Pretty sweet scam, imho
>>
I like him because he told someone to get cancer and he actually got it himself

The absolute madman
>>
>>316821264
I'm sure it was the doctor who told him 2-3 years...

I'm not sure there's anything left to pull out of his ass after the surgery.
>>
>>316817769
Everyone hated him.

GG shitstorm happened, and then everyone liked him

Now we see half like him and half hate him
>>
>>316817769
He took his own advice, so at least he's not a hypocrite
>>
File: 1445689723187s.jpg (2 KB, 124x92) Image search: [Google]
1445689723187s.jpg
2 KB, 124x92
He puts himself in an echo chamber while criticizing others for doing the same.
>>
>>316821285
The reason why people get annoyed of everyone using that screen is because he didn't tell anyone to get cancer and die. That screen is from an ironic reply to someone asking "what will you do this summoner?".
>>
>>316821264
Hopefully not the only thing he can pull out of there.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.