[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BORN IN A WORLD OF STRIFE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Naruto.png (89 KB, 289x344) Image search: [Google]
Naruto.png
89 KB, 289x344
Who else is looking forward to December? What do you think the broadcast will be about?
>>
smash bros
>>
smash bros
>>
Cloud releases, 3-4 characters from the ballot and the usual stage and costume DLC. Hoping for new modes.
>>
we'll get Cloud and another character (maybe Wolf) released that day along with a new round of Mii costumes (chocobo, slime hat, Geno). they'll also talk about the ballot, give a timeline for the release of the last few characters, and probably show off a models for them.
>>
File: crocodine_by_miaovic-d51k23p.png (1 MB, 900x1020) Image search: [Google]
crocodine_by_miaovic-d51k23p.png
1 MB, 900x1020
>>316817040
We need a Dragon Quest rep
>>
>>316819536
It's gonna be Chrono or Slime. Get over yourself.
>>
>>316819206
It'll probably be about the ballot characters. The ballot ended almost 2 months ago.
>>
>>316819995
yeah, I said that. I just don't think they're gonna release everything next month. we'll get a cliffnotes version of the ballot results, they'll reveal what characters we're gonna get, and then we'll get the last few of them staggered over a few months
>>
>>316819536
DQ was lucky enough to get a single assist trophy and you're asking for a rep? NEVER EVER
>>
>>316821176
what DQ assist trophy
>>
>>316821268
Wasn't there one? Could have sworn I've seen it in the reveal
>>
>>316821714
nah no new assists, just summons in Midgard that you can activate by grabbing a summon materia that spawns.

you might be thinking of Prince Sable, the guy who turns into a frog, but he's Nintendo and is in the game already
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.