[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it good, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: LBX_3ds.jpg (113 KB, 640x586) Image search: [Google]
LBX_3ds.jpg
113 KB, 640x586
Was it good, /v/?
>>
It's level 5 so seal of quality is to be expected.

I just imagine that like yokai watch there's no real challenge for anyone used to more complex games.

>there will never be a high customizable medabots/fightin robots game with proper multiplayer.
>>
>>316525740
Oh is there no challenge? Is it like a baby version of Custom Robo?
>>
>>316526250
Honestly, I haven't played it, but that's what I expect. judging from the trailers and shit. Might play it in some months.
>>
>>316526250
Custom Robo was the baby version of Custom Robo. Despite that it was fun as fuck i wish they had made a sequel.

>>316525437
What is this? judging from the cover art it looks relevant to my interest.
>>
>>316526607
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWM9v1DILoE
>>
>>316526689
looks interesting but they spend more time showing you the anime cutscenes than they do actual gameplay.
>>
I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Go for it OP.
>>
>>316527110
Take the hint.
>>
What's LV5's worst game?
>>
>>316529297

white knight chronicles
>>
>>316525437
over-the-top plot aside it was pretty good. Early fights were living hell but once I got to use my own bots things smoothed out. Decent balance of difficulty throughout unil the post game, which per ruleof level-5 kicks your ass by sicing level 80+ enemies on you while you're only 45-50.
>>
>>316528010
I liked Robopon on GB, Medabots on GBA, and Custom Robo on Gamecube, so I'm sure I'll find some enjoyment in this
>>
hah i literally bought it today
>Deleting All Save Data
almost gave me a heart attack though
>>
>>316525437
3/5 will buy the sequel
>>
>>316525437
It's good but I still hate those fucking ranking battles, hopefully W and Medarot 9 comes over soon.
>>
I find it really fun, once story is over theres a bunch to do.
>>
>>316529297
Ninokuni

Overhype shit with awful gameplay with muh
ghibli animations
>>
File: 1412621900876.jpg (46 KB, 519x519) Image search: [Google]
1412621900876.jpg
46 KB, 519x519
I enjoy it
The battle system was okay but it was annoying how every time you knock someone down they get 3 or 4 seconds of invulnerability when they get back up
>>
>>316535774
That's gone in the sequel, instead of doing 1 damage when they are knocked down you do regular damage.
>>
>>316535774
can't have you juggling opponents forever now, wouldn't we?
Yeah I kinda wish the invulnerability was nerfed down a bit
>>
>>316529297
Danball Senki Wars, without a doubt, anyone saying otherwise simply hasn't played it.
>>
It was a'ight. Story was laughable but in a sort of charming "bad kids' anime" sort of way, gameplay was decent, robots were neat.

I disliked the fact that postgame was just pure grinding, and that customizing your LBX didn't really change your playstyle aside from weight and weapon type since it was mostly just about getting better stats as opposed to different abilities.

It's no Custom Robo but as far as impulse buys go I had a pretty good time with it.
>>
>>316529297

White Knight Chronicles, easy. It's one of the worst JRPGs I've ever played in my life.
>>
>>316536284
I wonder if we'll get the sequel localized
how many lbx games are there?
>>
>>316536856
three I think.
>>
>>316536856
Technically three, this, W and Wars.
>>
>Level 5 will never make a Build Fighters game
>>
>>316534898
W?
>>
>>316537430
Danball Senki W, sequel to the first game.
>>
It was ok but combat is ridiculously easy and you have to wait till post-story for any sort of challenge.

God help you if you if you use any promo codes to get more powerful suits early-game because it makes the next 20+ hours a complete snore.
>>
>>316525740
Yo-Kai was wierd.There was a huge spike of difficulty early on, then after Sproink it's smooth sailing. Then post-game the difficulty ramps up dramatically again.
>>
>>316525437
I like it.
But yeah, it's tooooooooooo easy.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.