[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Game is has post apocalyptic/nuclear setting >mutants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: reptilian_humanoid.jpg (109 KB, 590x715) Image search: [Google]
reptilian_humanoid.jpg
109 KB, 590x715
>Game is has post apocalyptic/nuclear setting
>mutants everywhere
>"lol these mutants aren't a result of radiation, do you think we're scientifically illiterate?"
>"Yeah these mutants were made by [insert evil science experiment] and are only around here because the nuclear devastation released them!"
>>
>>316524843
Could be worse.
>>
>>316524934

Such as?
>>
>>316524971
Well as you know mutants are a nomadic race so seeing them in different locals is refreshing to the lore and might I add a very nice touch bye Todd to add this back to the cannon of fallout.
>>
ah yes.... another furry thread in disguise.... XD

mmm I can already taste the memes flowing within my le veins.... yes .... this must be ... the power of.... shitposting XDXDXDXDXDXD

LE YESS SS THE POWER OF GAY FURRY MEMES I WILL REPORT ALL THESE POSTS XDDXDXDXDXADXADXQGJWXEFXTK ALL OF THEM WILL BE IRRADICATED XDXDWFHXEDXJ!GEC!DKX@KGX I LOVE THE MEMES I WILL BECOME THE MEMES

I AM THE MEMES XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXD
>>
File: 449774_v1.gif (1 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
449774_v1.gif
1 MB, 350x197
>>
>>316525356
But you already are your my baby sass.
>>
>>316525221

Well Fallout is huge offender.

Everything is Vault science, the only real radiation mutants were Ghouls and even then they've retconned that to not sound scientifically illiterate.

Back in the golden age of science fiction, radiation wasn't understand and the idea of genetic mutation expanded the imagination.

In reality 99% of all radiation causes cancer or birth defects that are literally ripping pieces out of genetic code that could feasibly keep a life form alive.

but at the time, mutations created all sorts of super monsters

It's basically offensive that they'd have a game that satires a nuclear doomsday and yet try to remain "scientifically accurate" by attributing all the monsters to secret science.
>>
>>316524843
It makes more sense than entirely new species evolving, radioactive mutations or not, in just 200 years.
>>
>>316525684

Being scientifically accurate forgoes the point of post nuclear apocalypse genre.
>>
>>316525684
It's not supposed to make sense, it's supposed to be a 1950s person's idea of how radiation works.
>>
>>316525356

No, I didn't have an image of an angry/annoyed mutant on hand, but I had a reptilian.
>>
>>316525684

There is a species of mold that lives only in Chernobyl that feeds off of gamma radiation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiotrophic_fungus
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.