[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you still think tf2 is a good game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: uMK97CWOdLYI.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg (58 KB, 878x494) Image search: [Google]
uMK97CWOdLYI.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
58 KB, 878x494
>>
>>316524474
no
>>
(X) - Maybe
>>
Gameplay is still fine but they ruined the asthetics. Community also went to shit when it went f2p.

I got enough out of it before it went f2p to satisfy me so who cares.

Overwatch beta when
>>
It's a fun little time waster, but nothing all that special
>>
I don't know
>>
People who hate a game because of the artstyle, or conflicting art style, are the same people who will hate a fun game because of the story, or graphics.
>>
>>316524474
Too many weapons
>>
S'alright. I still play it a lot. I got it sometime in '08. I remember being so excited because of the Pyro and medic update with new guns, thinking that maybe someday they'd update the console version too so I could play it with my friend. Oh well.
>>
I have hopes that the Competitive Update will include quite a bit of balance changes
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x353
>>316524474
The game is good. The people are mongoloid retards. I am sick to death of carrying the team every single fucking match. I'm not even waving my ego around I am being serious here. Maybe there's one or two other competent players on my team if I'm lucky. Usually it's just me until I beg someone to go medic to heal the team.

In a game where team work is absolutely required to win its no fun when everyone else is a fucking retard. I know playing competitive is an option but that's just not my style. I want to just jump in and have a good time at a moments notice. Usually it isn't fun, it's hell trying to do everything myself.
>>
Late-night TF2 is best TF2
>>
Yesterday I just mowed down 3 or 4 pyros running at me as a heavy.
People are retarded, but that's okay sometimes
>>
>>316525448
This. Play it when the kids are asleep or at school.
>>
it hasn't been for many years
>>
>>316525179
they had 7 years to make the bad classes viable for scrims and they couldn't do it
>>
community sucks now, 'cause it's just sit around and talk about hats.
>>
>>316525043
This. I'm glad they're finally focusing on balancing what's already in the game instead of continuing to add new shit but it's still far too late.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.