[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright I've held my tongue (fingers?) for long enough.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Just_Cause_3_cover_art.jpg (50 KB, 263x348) Image search: [Google]
Just_Cause_3_cover_art.jpg
50 KB, 263x348
Alright I've held my tongue (fingers?) for long enough.
Where the fuck is the discussion for this game? It is
N
E
V
E
R
mentioned at all despite coming out in 2 weeks
No game of the year shit has mentioned it. Nowhere mentions it. That doesn't sit right with me.
I wonder if i'll need two save files again, one with a fresh panau for the fucking up when i feel like it and my main one.

They better fucking add multiplayer too
>>
The less a game is discussed is because its hated less, How new are you?
>>
>>316520947
except for the games /v/ loved straight into IRL meme status, like Undertale, FNAF, and Minecraft.
Or did you forget all of those games began with minor positive discussion here that cascaded into a snowball of ridiculousness?
>>
>>316520858
/v/ doesnt talk about games that will be bretty good.

also, do we even know for sure that destruction is permanent in this one like it was in 2?
>>
It's still a couple of weeks away, no?

And everyone is playing Fallout anyway...
>>
Because no one in their right mind is going to buy it till it goes to sub $15. Only reason any of us gave 2 a chance was because it was dirt cheap/was a ps+ game
>>
We either know everything or nothing about it already based on JC2 and what we've been shown.

There is zero to talk about except maybe the 360 view videos.
>>
>>316521816
I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in a developers video.
Apparently it will be permanent.
>>
>>316521312
No shills were paid to post about it here, so there are no threads.
Why do you think Bloodborne, MGS5, Undertale, and Fallout 4 are plastered everywhere? They're good games?

>laughing whores.jpg
>>
Im psyched, I loved JC2
>>
>>316520858
I hear that they've gone full SJW and their new protagonist is latino.
I'm sick of this shit
>>
Trying to play JC2 and it keeps crashing after 10-15 minutes.
>>
>>316524728
Are you retarded? He's always been hispanic.
>>
JUST
>>
>>316526616
Nevermind I fixed it. I had to turn off Decals in the graphic settings.
>>
>>316520858
JC2 is the best budget title I've ever bought. I paid like 3 or 4 bucks for it on a Steam sale, and I've gotten like 100 hours of play from it.
>>
>>316523082
>Why do you think Bloodborne, MGS5, Undertale, and Fallout 4 are plastered everywhere? They're good games?

No, because the discussion is always very hostile and argumentative and /v/ gets rock solid over the prospect of winning an online argument
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.