[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Superior to Xcom and one of the best turn based rpg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: nananan.jpg (748 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nananan.jpg
748 KB, 1920x1080
>Superior to Xcom and one of the best turn based rpg
>>
In a genre that has few entries why do you pit two excellent games against each other?

Fucking just say you want a Shadowrun thread. Christ.
>>
>>316509995
Literally who?
>>
>>316509995
It's not though, it's just as shitty as Returns.
>>
Hold up, you're telling me this game is like xcom?
I figured it was some kind of a fallout like rpg so I never gave a fuck about it.
How good is it talk to me! TALK!
>>
File: 1437418427410.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1437418427410.png
32 KB, 633x758
>>316510320
>there will never EVER be a sequel

This game was so much ahead of its time...
>>
>>316510143
I want a Shadowrun thread
>>
Bland to look at, terrible sound design, very shallow mechanics, and a terrible approximation of the RPG it's based on.
>>
>>316510475
Rpg style instead of a base you have a town to wander around side quests all with diffrent locations,,cybernetic implants,magic other races an away better level up system than Xcom, decisions matter.
>>
>>316510686
Still haven't played Hammer&Sickle, which is supposed to be fun, even though it's something completely different.

>This game was so much ahead of its time...
Oh god, so much this.
Bunch vodka-fueled cheeki breekis made a god-tier physics engine, while a giant company like Firaxis fails to make a simple one 10 years later.
>>
>>316511071
Do you get to be a race supremacist and purge xenos and synthetics alike?
>>
>>316511361
That would be human i guess
Acctually one of the first quests is dealing with a group like that i think you can side with them somehow(?)
>>
>>316511527
I'm sold.
>>
>>316512084
Go as a street samurai to get to know the game and fully use your squad members
>>
Fallout in not-Rome was better. Go pirate Age of Decadence if you actually want a good RPG.
>>
>>316513971
Look at this guy coming into our thread like he owns it. You're not being very respectful to our customs, are you? I do believe 1000 coins would do
>>
Dragonfall is overhyped shit.
>>
>>316514327
Thank fuck they patched in a way to talk through that shit. I don't understand how a fucking merchant character ends up poorer than someone that just slaughters his way through everything.
>>
>>316514696
Merchant has to bribe to get out of trouble. Warriors don't barter, they take. Not like merchants need any money. Better robes and jewelry should be mandatory somehow
>>
only good character is dietrich

orc bitch is, well, a super bitch.
beta hacker sucks compared to your own hacking skills
devil slut ultimately gets possessed by the devil
dragon shaman kicks some ass though
>>
>>316514919
I just expected to be swimming in money with all the swindling I should have been doing. I'm barely eking by because power tubes and slaves to be sacrificed to otherworldly horrors are expensive. It doesn't help that artefacts which are supposed to be valuable sell for a few hundred at best while crafted items are worth thousands.
>>
File: 1286289124070.jpg (63 KB, 380x247) Image search: [Google]
1286289124070.jpg
63 KB, 380x247
>>316516787
>slaves to be sacrificed to otherworldly horrors are expensive.
>He actually paid

You do make the most money though off-game, lore wise. Being an assistant to the chief until you own a guild branch yourself. Good salary. Better than the gladiator ending too.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.