[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Agar.io
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: agario.png (214 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
agario.png
214 KB, 1200x630
What does /v/ think of Agar.io? I remember a while back the developer posted on here and did an AMA and he got a lot of positive feedback.
>>
fotm browser game, gets boring quick
>>
He caved to the popularity and made the game for the reddit crowd.
>>
No longer fun now that names are censored. They used to have Nazi and confederate flags too. Both are gone but we have a feminism flag now.
>>
>>316506507
don't they still have the confederate flag? I'm trying it out right now and it's in the game. But it seems they did get rid of the nazi flag.
>>
>>316506503
>le reddit boogeyman
good one. nice and original. hilarious.
>>
the dev is a cunt. he went to agdg and said every game there is shit as though his flash internet game is a masterpiece because it picked up the mouth breathers on /v/
>>
>>316508734
I'm sorry to have upset you so much. I shouldn't have said anything mean about your favorite website.
>>
>>316509219
>the dev is a cunt. he went to agdg
makes sense
>>
File: 20150707180358.png (9 KB, 642x94) Image search: [Google]
20150707180358.png
9 KB, 642x94
Fuck agar, bring back the original voar like you promised you piece of shit
>>
>>316506374
Lacks a compelling single player experience
>>
>>316508734
hello reddit.
>>
>>316510040
jesus christ imagine if there was a story mode...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.