[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A friend is trolling me because I think Borderlands is shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: undertale.png (1 MB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
undertale.png
1 MB, 1600x800
A friend is trolling me because I think Borderlands is shit.

Am I the only one thinking this game overated and boring as fuck?
>>
Plenty of people on /v/ think it's shit. It's not the kind of game everyone likes, I can see why a lot of people would find it boring. Personally I love the series and am playing 2 right now.
>>
I liked borderlands
>>
>>316502283
Its a decent loot game with AWFUL writing. I never care about the story in these games anyway so I enjoyed it.

I can see why one would find it boring. Its mainly FPS and the the amount of weapons they advertise is basically mods outside of the usually fare for fps game (assault,sniper,machinegun,shotgun,ect.) So if you don't like FPS games it will be hard to like borderlands its a little basic.
>>
1 game was a amazing though.
>>
>>316502283
I liked the first game at the start but then it just got really repetitive and boring, then I played the second game, stopped playing after three hours, it's just the first game with more snow.
So no, I don't like Borderlands, but you be you.
>>
It's okay if you don't play it for too long. One Borderlands game and one Far Cry game was enough for me to never touch the series again.
>>
>>316503202

It would be even better if you could skip what few cut-scenes there are. It would be just about perfect if you didn't need to wait for the idiot NPCs to stop gabbing before your objective updates.
>>
>>316502283
memegame from the mind of anthony burtch

yea your friend is a dumbass, and so are you for caring what he thinks
>>
>>316502943

I liked playing as Gaige.

The game expects you to play with other people at some points but you can solo pretty much everything as her.
>>
>>316505614
Naw, all the characters can solo once you get the hang of them. Some are a bit more difficult, like soloing raid bosses with Maya, but it's all possible.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.