[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 99% of /v/ never got to participate in the cod4 console
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>tfw 99% of /v/ never got to participate in the cod4 console glitching scene in 2008 and 2009
>>
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>316496378
>he wasn't finding new bounces
>he wasn't in glitching clans
>he wasn't UFO'ing around the map in gb
>he wasn't having fun

baka
>>
>>316496495
>he wasn't playing shit games
baka baka
>>
File: 1447354984649.jpg (125 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1447354984649.jpg
125 KB, 1224x1445
>>
File: o.jpg (81 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
81 KB, 1600x1071
>>316496796
>he wasn't making bounce montages with his 480p dazzle
>he wasn't sniping kids on the pipeline roof in public tdm
>he never had the thrill of learning how to strafe and bounce
>he never knew what it was like to hit the crash bounce for his first time
>he never knew what it was like to be in a huge private match lobby with 17 other people and just glitching
>he never knew fun

hmm
>>
>>316496279
I remember that glitch on Ambush that allowed you to go out of the map, get on the side, and kill everyone while hiding.

Good times. Those glitches were especially useful in zombie servers.
>>
>>316497137
>tfw never actually managed to bounce

I watched some of those videos, the guys are skilled as fuck.
>>
Yeah cause I was older than 15 is 2008.
>>
>>316496279
>console kiddies think that's a hard bounce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJMTWywLTNs
>>
>>316497531
that video is awful, the content was pretty good though, if he had't chopped it up like liver it would be a pretty good vid.. 2/10 though 2 for content, -8 for music and everything else.
>>
>>316497394
Then you're in the wrong place.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.