[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4 pipe weapons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 1311x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 1311x419
I hate my current build so I'm gonna restart kekout 4. How do avoid the shitty pipe weapons? Also recommend me a build for an autistic hacker psychopath.
>>
>>316493734
I just started today, been using a10mm pistol modded for as much damage and accuracy as I can and a sawed off shotgun. Only pipe weapon I've used is the pipe sniper rifle.

I guess you can also do the dogmeat glitch to get the cryolator at the start of the game if you want.
>>
>>316494072
How?
>>
>>316493734
pipe weapons: they look like shit, they do shit damage, they're worth nothing in trade, and they are FUCKING EVERYWHERE
>>
>>316494072
i thought it was more satisfying getting lockpick up to Master so i could go back for it.
>>
>>316493734
>autistic hacker psychopath
not allowwed
you gottta care about family
>>
>>316495105
they're literally made from pipes
what were you expecting?
>>
A combat rifle using .45 with a combat shotty hitting at 104 will get you mostly anywhere on survival difficulty.
>>
Pipe weapons might be useful if the automatic option didn't cut the damage in half.

I don't find myself using anything other than the combat rifle and shotgun right now.
>>
Don't bother restarting

You can max all your stats, and customise your face anytime you want

No reason unless you want to make different faction or story choices
>>
File: 1334299121662.jpg (27 KB, 473x339) Image search: [Google]
1334299121662.jpg
27 KB, 473x339
The weapon and armor mod perks are so ridiculous it's astonishing they made it into the game as they are. You can make your weapons and armor so ridiculously OP. I've got a combat shotgun that does over 100 damage per shot with a gigantic magazine, and a sniper rifle that's silenced, does even more per shot, has a quick change magazine, and a target finder scope. I need nothing else.
>>
>>316493734
I personally want geck to make the pipe weapons not so shitty desu.
I hate how raiders get the stupidest stuff. They're supposed to be a big fucking threat yet they have useless ass weapons and armor. Just like in FO3. Fucking useless. I used GECK to turn all the weapons into monsters, yet still being balanced.
>tfw .32 revolver that does 35 damage base at 100% repair
>bolt action rifle is basically a lincoln's repeater with less ammo capacity and slightly lower crit rate
>chinese pistol does a lot of damage with increased fire rate
>assault rifles are actually accurate
>Minigun turns anything into swiss cheese in a matter of seconds.
>>
>>316493734

i found pipe weapons to be the best for maxing upgrades early with gunnut 1 and 2, most other GOOD weapons require higher levels of gun nuts to max upgrade.

pipe weapons are fucking great, .38 is cheap and plentiful

i play on the hardest difficulty and my upgrade pipe rifle recks shit
>>
>>316496461
Probably made it so that even people not familiar with the franchise would feel like some awesome wasteland hero without much of a hassle.
>>
>>316495105
This, these guns are fucking ugly, useless and make looting 10 times shittier. Raider bodies aren't even worth checking anymore. Need a mod to remove these turds from the game.
>>
>>316497938
To be fair, it still takes longer to get super powerful weapons than in New Vegas.
>>
>>316498113
In New Vegas, I personally didn't end up encountering super powerful weapons until mid game. The energy weapons are shit with the exception of the q35(and ammo is slightly more scarce)
Once you get the brush gun, it's over. gg
Best gun in the game. And the anti-material rifle only makes you even more fucking ridiculously OP. The cowboy weapons in that game were ridonkulous along with the fact that there was literally a perk for them too.
12.7mm submachine gun also annihilated people as well
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.