[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Cloud is going to be in Smash, do you think the Final
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: FFVIIRemake.png (74 KB, 420x235) Image search: [Google]
FFVIIRemake.png
74 KB, 420x235
Now that Cloud is going to be in Smash, do you think the Final Fantasy VII remake will also be on Wii U/NX?
>>
Was MGS4 ported to the Wii?
>>
>>316491364
Not really. It would be cool, but somehow I don't think so.
>>
this game won't happen. screencap this
>>
it depends completely on whether or not the NX can run the game

if it can it will get ported
>>
>Wii U
BAHAHAHAHAHA NO. That thing wouldn't be able to handle the game.

>NX
Quite possible in the sense that I don't know the specs.
>>
It's going to be on PC so the PS4/whatever console versions will be inferior anyway
>>
>DQ localizations
>Cloud in Smash
>SE talking about a bunch of potential NX ports for their upcoming games

Hope exists. I'm hoping we somehow get Super Mario RPG 2 out of all of this.
>>
>>316491364
Launch title for the NX in 2017
>>
If it's not on PC I hope so. I've never played FF7 and I'm not planning on buying a PS4.
>>
>>316491598
Tell that to arkham knigt
>>
>>316491471
Well, it's pretty unlikely that NX will be weaker than PS4.
>>
>>316491434
This was because snake was supposed to be in melee but wasn't so they just threw him in brawl. Cloud is literally in two games on Nintendo systems and both are spin offs.
>>
>people everywhere constantly spouting that Cloud has never, ever been on a Nintendo system before

It hurts being one of the few who play KH:CoM
>>
>>316491434
Apples and oranges. Kojima, despite the crosspromotion, stuck to his guns about keeping the series centered on PlayStation development.

There were still some Metal Gear games on Nintendo systems before and after Snake's debut in Smash. 4 just wasn't a feasible effort to pursue.

Final Fantasy on the other hand is the type of series Nintendo would push for having if it interests them enough. Picking up from where the series "abandoned" them is just the game to jump on.
>>
File: 1373961927909.jpg (71 KB, 233x233) Image search: [Google]
1373961927909.jpg
71 KB, 233x233
>>316491364
>implying NX can handle the graphical fidelity of FF7RE
>>
>>316492506
>He still believes the "weak Nintendo" narrative
>Nintendo joined the Khronos Group not too long ago.
Uhhh...
>>
No I don't.

I think Cloud in Smash is just a friendly gesture to put to rest the "sour memory" of FF7 ditching the N64, or Squaresoft ditching Nintendo anyway. Aside from mainline FF titles there have been plenty FF spinoffs on Nintendo consoles, not to mention Cloud in Theatrhythm, Chain of Memories and FF Explorers.

It's a nice idea, and it's probably my favorite rendition of Cloud since the original, frankly.
>>
>>316491364
>do you think the Final Fantasy VII remake will also be on Wii U/NX?
It's not going to happen.
All Nintendo is going to get out of this is a few 3DS games.
Wii U's probably getting nothing. Not even Dissidia.
>>
>>316492336
>eating all the bait from shitposters

any sane person knows cloud has made numerous cameo appearances in final fantasy games that were on nintendo platforms.
>>
>>316492336
That's not Cloud, that's Vincent.
>>
File: toplel.png (3 MB, 2318x1769) Image search: [Google]
toplel.png
3 MB, 2318x1769
>>316491543
If you say so

>amount of 60fps games on PS4: 0
>amount of 60fps games on wii u: more than zero

Also the answer is yes. Almost every game square enix does is on Nintendo platforms.

Only the trashy ones are stuck on sony devices, like Kingdom Sharts or whatever that trash is called
>>
>>316491364
Considering DQXI is going to be on NX, it's possible. SE's definitely not the kind of company to make something a permanent exclusive at this point.
>>
>>316494230
Its not an exclusive.
>>
>>316494327
I didn't say that it was?
>>
File: 1435372386947.jpg (124 KB, 604x648) Image search: [Google]
1435372386947.jpg
124 KB, 604x648
>>316494230
They didn't say that it's going to be on the NX, they said they'd consider it. Typical PR speak not wanting to close any doors unnecessarily. We still don't even know what the NX is. It could be a handheld, a combo handheld/home console, or even a fucking smartphone.
>>
It has the possibility to go anywhere if the demand is met, currently it is only being developed for PS4 because SE believes their biggest user base is there

However hardware gaps will make that decision, definitely not the Wii U, possibly the NX if they even decide to compete with current gen, but I don't think they will. Even then I'd say it's much more likely to go to Bone / PC than a Nintendo console

I'm actually doubting this will release on current gen consoles, next-gen has already been rumored as of yesterday to be scheduled for 2018 as AMD chipsets are in production for it; they might just hold off
>>
>>316494403
>SE's definitely not the kind of company to make something a permanent exclusive
>exclusive

It was never an exclusive to begin with, let alone a permanent one.

>>316494794
Except they literally said "it will be on the NX", you dumb inbred animeposting cunt.
>>
>>316493826
>amount of 60fps games on PS4: 0
DQ Heroes is 60FPS on PS4

>Almost every game square enix does is on Nintendo platforms.
Every mainline FF is on Sony, only 6 are on Nintendo
>>
>>316491364
No.

In all likely hold SE will justt have to support NX or Wii U with another release.
>>
File: 1445157600913.gif (372 KB, 555x666) Image search: [Google]
1445157600913.gif
372 KB, 555x666
>>316496305
>Dragon Quest XI, which we announced today, as well as Dragon Quest X, which I’m working as a producer, are planned for release on the NX, which Nintendo is currently developing,” Square Enix producer Yosuke Saito very clearly said as he read from a script during the Dragon Quest event.
>The NX release was widely reported in Japanese gaming press (see Famitsu).
>Square Enix PR, however, issued a press release after the event saying, the games were being “considered” for the NX.

Get fucked retart.
>>
>>316497602
>In your own idiocy reveal that the NX is a thing and its a home console
>release a bad damage control statement afterwards

Wew lad, whats it like being so fucking moronic that you cant read between the lines? You might be a legit autismo
>>
>>316491364
>Wii U
Nah.

>NX
Probably if the game doesn't turn out to be shit.
>>
>>316497602
Are you fucking retarded, anon?
>>
>>316491364
Not on Wii U but most likely on the NX. Its not like FF7 was a playstation exclusive in the first place.

>inb4 the PC version was shit
I know but it was still on something other than the PS1.
>>
There's no way Sakurai would put Cloud in instead of iconic FF characters on Nintendo platforms like Cecil and Terra if there wasn't something else going on.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.