[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pitch the idea for a game based on this concept art
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1440140709665.jpg (33 KB, 242x373) Image search: [Google]
1440140709665.jpg
33 KB, 242x373
Pitch the idea for a game based on this concept art
>>
Devil May Care. Dante goes on a bus trip but things go a little crazy.
>>
You play a guy who lives in new jersey and gets crammed up a giant asshole.
>>
>>316490516
I don't get why people don't like new jersey, I live there and it's just like any other state
>>
>>316491670
its a meme
>>
It's a GTA-style game where you wake up at 4:30, drive through traffic for 40 minutes to get to the train station. The train takes an hour to get to Manhattan and at least twenty minutes to dodge pedestrians to get to the office.

At the end of the day you go home, eat some frozen crap, go to bed to repeat the process again. After 7 days of it you meet up with your obnoxious family and have macaroni with Sunday gravy.
>>
>>316491670
Jersey is a shithole, bruh. I never head in that direction anymore.

Although I suppose if you live there long enough you get acclimated to it. Kind of like how if you sit in a portable toilet filled with rancid shit for long enough, your nose filters it out and it stops bothering you.
>>
>>316491664
Fund it!
>>
Max Payne 4
>>
There'll be no more counting the cars on the garden state parkway
Nor waiting for the Fung Wah bus to carry me to who-knows-where
And when I stand tonight, 'neath the lights of the Fenway
Will I not yell like hell for the glory of the Newark Bears?
Because where I'm going to now, no one can ever hurt me
Where the well of human hatred is shallow and dry
No, I never wanted to change the world, but I'm looking for a new New Jersey
Because tramps like us, baby, we were born to die

I'm doing 70 on 17, 80 over 84
And I never let the Meritt Parkway magnetize me no more
Give me a brutal Somerville summer,
Give me a cruel New England winter
Give me the great Pine Barrens
So I can see them turned into splinters
And if I come in on a donkey, let me go out on a gurney

I want to realize too late I never should have left New Jersey
>>
>>316491670
Because most of the state is a shithole with a few nice places like Mont Claire. The locals are the worst kind of people, rivaled only by South Carolinians and Philly 'burb folk
>>
>>316491670
Being home to Atlantic City alone is enough to bring it to awful-state tier.
>>
>>316491670
>>316491947
>objectivity is a meme
NJ is a horrible place filled with very diverse horrible people, any piece of New England looks god-tier next to it
>>
>>316494514
Except that Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire are filled with the same diversity.
>>
>>316492947

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A LOSER
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.