[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CSGO is RNG garbage, right /v/? Into the trash it goes.. bop!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: csgoplayersbtfo.png (1 MB, 841x1209) Image search: [Google]
csgoplayersbtfo.png
1 MB, 841x1209
CSGO is RNG garbage, right /v/?

Into the trash it goes.. bop!
>>
>>316477146
I can smell the Gold Nova on you
>>
What is the point of these threads? Shouldn't guns with spread be random?
>>
>>316477596
Maybe if you twirl your gun around like a dumbass, valve just has reatded bullet spread
>>
>>316477596
>>316477704
>gun spread
>in a competitive game
>>
>>316477738
Why is it bad?
>>
>>316477146
>Comparing 2 really shitty games with each other.
Who cares?
>>
>>316477920
>why is RNG bad?
>>
>>316477738
>>316478286

Spread isn't RNG. You're just retarded. Do you think actual guns don't spread? Maybe they won't if you're a robot.
>>
>>316478286
Yes why is random elements in a game bad when it happens to everyone?
>>
>>316478286
start explaining your dumb cunt self
>>
>>316478551
There is inherent, random spread in the spray. It's not a lot, but it's there.
>>
>>316477146
I've never played cod, but I'm sure there is some sort of recoil aswell. You rather sound like one of the quake guys where their weapons have no recoil and full accuracy at all times
>>
>>316478551
.. not if you are competent with a weapon and don't just squeeze the trigger dumbass
>>
>>316477146
Unless you are truly capable of always giving a flick-headshot to someone at Mid-doors from T with a AK you cannot complain about inherent RNG in this game. I'm tired of Nova shitters always coming up with this...
>>
>>316478551

>gun spread in a video game without proper aerodynamics, trajectories and gravitational influence

Its blatant RNG.
>>
>>316477146
And yet there are people who can put all bullets in one place.
>>
>>316479886

A game shouldn't dictate your accuracy, your accuracy should dictate how it plays out in the game.

This is why the FPS genre is filled with casuals.
>>
>>316477146
>People complaining about RNG in a weapons accuracy when there are other aspects of the game like recoil bloom that are also driven by RNG
>>
Every time. :^)
>>
>>316477146
Comparing 2 very different games m8.

And there's a little bit of rng in every game. Don't want to rely on the rng that badly? Use a sniper or get close enough to actually kill them without the rng mattering. But then again you're probably fucking gold nove master shitter or worse, a fucking casual,get fucked pleb ;^)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.