[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dead serious, people. FUCK YOU, I LIKE IT thread. Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1440816238342.jpg (25 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
1440816238342.jpg
25 KB, 313x313
Dead serious, people.

FUCK YOU, I LIKE IT

thread.

Let's hear it.

Try to keep it recent. I'll start.

DmC: Just wow, this game is off it's head fun, you praise MGR but not this, fucking sony fanboys or what?

Binding of Isaac: So much fun, everyone knows about it now.

Sleeping Dogs: Everyone literally needs to play this game, stop whining about the FUCKIN DRIVING it's GTA V level which ok is shit but hey it werks.

Tetris: OMG TETRIS IS SO SHIT BECAUSE I'M FROM VEE
>>
>>316472037
The hell are you on about.

I've only heard anything negative about DmC from those.
>>
>>316472037
fallout 4
>>
>>316472094
people here always bitch about the driving in sleeping dogs, tetris was a joke, and if you're gonna pull me up on binding then hey man, I out of 4 aint bad so back off
>>
Who is this cutie patootie?
>>
>>316472037
Watch_Dogs

i've played it with hd graphics mod and enjoyed it. fuck you /v/
>>
>>316472037
If you played any previous DMC games prior to DmC then you'd know how much DmC/Donte fucking suck.

Binding of Isaac is fun. I've only heard people who didn't like it because it wasn't a true rogue game. Boo-hoo.

Sleeping Dogs looks like Chinese GTA. Never heard anything bad about this game. Highly rated and talked about when it released.

Tetris? wat? You must be new here.

/v/ shitposts about their favorite games. Don't you fucking realize that?
>>
>>316472216
To clarify, binding of Isaac gets the whole indishit treatment. Until now, but hey now it's shitter than ever. So hey. Yo! lmao

I still play the flash version, best music, people actually import this music into rebirth

not insanely retard difficult for the sake of luck

sorry for not greentexting
>>
>>316472037
>>
>>316472037
>DmC: Just wow, this game is off it's head fun, you praise MGR but not this, fucking sony fanboys or what?
DmC wasn't awful, it was just a massive step back from 3 and 4. It was good for what it was, but what it was, wasn't devil may cry. Also, the color coded enemies were stupid and annoying, and a lot of the enemies in general were pretty meh to fight.
>>
>DmC
I honestly don't understand the hate it gets. It's miles above DMC4 in both gameplay and storytelling, setpeices finally have some fucking variety and Dante is not as bad as you people make him out to be. He's an edgy faggot he always was, just a younger and less experienced edgy faggot now. I was worried about the music but most of the Combi's stuff is really similar to the older ost's and Noisia is fine.

The bossfights could be better and the story/characters are boring as fuck but it's a cool game overall. Definetely not the worst in the series. I really feel sorry for Ninja Theory, they produced some great games and they're all flopped hard.
>>
>>316472037
Fallout 4 is without doubt my GOTY and I really liked the Battlefront beta
>>
/v/ just hates dante because from the start he's getting laid and they're like fuck this I can't relate to this chad
>>
Bad opinions: the thread
>>
Borderlands series and Diablo 3. We don't get enough loot games with fast paced gameplay.
>>
Final Fantasy 8

You have to be a literal retard to not understand the plot or the junction system
>>
File: Vergil did nothing wrong.jpg (610 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Vergil did nothing wrong.jpg
610 KB, 1920x1080
>>316472452

I agree wholeheartedly.

Also, Vorgil's character was extremely underrated, excellent characterization and voice acting.
>>
Quest 64
It may be empty but the battles are fun
>>
>>316472452
>It's miles above DMC4 in both gameplay and storytelling

This made me chuckle. Thanks for the laugh, m8
>>
File: Vampire_Rain_Box.jpg (45 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
Vampire_Rain_Box.jpg
45 KB, 256x320
Yes, I'm serious.

Most people's hatred seems to primarily stem from it being actually pretty hard, though they'll call that "crap gameplay".
>>
>>316472037
>DmC: Just wow, this game is off it's head fun, you praise MGR but not this, fucking sony fanboys or what?

MGR came out on like, every platform and so did DmC. Either your an idiot or baiting but either way consoles have nothing to do with it.
>>
>>316472452
>It's miles above DMC4 in both gameplay and storytelling
LITERALLY WRONG
>He's an edgy faggot he always was
FACTUALLY WRONG
>Combi's stuff is really similar to the older ost's and Noisia is fine
AUDIBLY WRONG

oh wait you're trolling, because if you were legit you would know that the 3 things you just mentioned are all undeniably incorrect. If you're genuine...holy fucking shit

Like the game all you want if you have shit taste but dont try to lower the DMC franchise to it's standards.
>>
>>316474259

Nah dude, he's right. Donte is the same edgy, vulgar scrub he always was, though I've never played the first three DMC games since they're so casual. And Noisia's excellent wubs are audible godliness. DmC is a creative, narrative genius that only the brilliant mind of Tameem could have masterfully created.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.