[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone explain the ending monologue because it explains nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-11-09_00002.jpg (320 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-09_00002.jpg
320 KB, 1920x1080
Can anyone explain the ending monologue because it explains nothing what the fuck
>>
>>316461650
>Playing the main story
>>
File: tay tay.jpg (84 KB, 719x705) Image search: [Google]
tay tay.jpg
84 KB, 719x705
I think i found the worst fallout 4 review on the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN1GahqglVk

Do you think Obsidian's fallout will be good like new vegas was?
>>
The game isn't over yet, they're going to do the same thing they did with Fallout 3/Broken Steel and release a DLC that keeps the main quest going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUZ7FE9SLW8
>>
>>316461650
>"And thats when I realized it was truly a Fallout 4"

seriously bethesda?
>>
>>316461743
in what parrallel universe is bethesda capable of making a better rpg than obsidian>
>>
>>316461650
mm, what a handsome man!
>>
>>316461743
I love that review.
Especially when he says he got friend zoned by his companion.
He's a next level kek.
>>
>>316461743
That guy in the comments who said the UI was shit getting told to kill himself in the comments.
Jesus christ.
>>
https://youtu.be/KxeulGetDlU?t=266

Here is the monologue, no spoilers really. It says literally NOTHING.
>>
>>316462250
It appears to be independent of what ending you choose, does not showcase any of the people you have encountered and changed the lives of or anything, its just some dad rambling about losing his old life.

10/10 writing bethesda
>>
>>316462110
what do you think of him calling Fallout 4 a 'near perfect game' and saying it runs flawlessly?

>>316462201
yea the comment section has a few people saying the review is shit and extremely biased and those people are getting told 'why dont you go back to CoD xD', 'kill urself faggot this game is AWESOME', and 'IM tired of you fucks, why do you have such a big problem with change!?'.

>>316461901
>in what parrallel universe is bethesda capable of making a better rpg than obsidian>
kek, bethesda can never make a better rpg than obsidian. Im just wondering if Obsidian can actually do something decent with this pile of shit. I'm really wondering how Obsidian will handle the dialogue now that we just have 4 options.
>>
>>316462410
Well, I did not hear about obsidian making another game, but that would be great.
>>
what is up with maxsons decends and going into war with people
>>
>>316464415
Do you mean in the final fight as the institute where he gets murdered like the rest or him going to fight inside the institute himself? Both don't really make sense.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.