[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yet another HD Remaster IT'S OK WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
>yet another HD Remaster

IT'S OK WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT
>>
>>316459672

>things no one said
>>
>>316459756

/thread
>>
>>316459756
People say 'It's okay when Nintendo does it' all the time, silly. :^)
>>
The worst part is that the HD remaster is just the GameCube version upscaled with texture hacks.

Why pay $60 for that when you can get the exact same thing for free through emulation?
>>
>>316459672

>It's okay when Rival Company does it meme\

Every time.
>>
>>316459875

Why play video games at all. It's just pressing buttons and watching images on the screen.
>>
>>316459875
It's to sell the toy.
Think of it as a happy meal for man children.
I say this having bought 2 amiibos, a Villager and blue yarn yoshi
>>
>>316459831
Yeah, people say that all the time in a sarcastic way to imply that other people say that it's okay.
>>
File: 1413324235772.jpg (12 KB, 261x197) Image search: [Google]
1413324235772.jpg
12 KB, 261x197
>>316459875
Have you already forgotten?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Bpg6miRY8
>>
Why not Skyward Sword? I enjoyed the start of that but fuck the control scheme. That made me stop. That would look so much better in HD with a normal controller scheme.
>>
>>316460059

I don't get it? What's the joke?
>>
>>316459937
it's getting tiring.
>>
>>316460127
Are you really that used to sucking amiibo dick all day?
>>
I'm okay with HD Remasters of games I can't conveniently play any longer when anyone does it, not just nintendo. As long as it's not a technical blunder, of course.

I've only played Wii TP, so I'm definitely interested in playing it with a more normative control scheme.

WWHD also made some real meaningful changes to the game to suite the Wii U, I wonder what this'll bring to the table.
>>
im okay with hd remasters of games that weren't already billed as hd
>>
>>316459672
But Twilight Princess is 9 years old. not 1
>>
>>316460574
Name 1 HD remaster that isn't at least 7 years old
>>
>>316459672
Isn't that like the second in 3 years of HD development
>>
>>316460059

The functionality had better be a top tier gimmick 2bh.

If its something basic like a challenge mode, extra armour, or costumes, they can fuck off.
>>
>>316461163

TLoU remastered

GoW3 HD

Uncharted Collection

Darksiders 2 deathinite edition

TR2013 definite edition

Just off the top of my head
>>
>>316459672
Are you also pissed off when movies are re-released on blu ray?
>>
>>316459672
it's acceptable when the game is nearly a decade old unlike sony that releases remasters of games only a year old

>in one year the wii will be ten years old

fuck I can't handle the flow of time
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.